Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,753 members, 7,813,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

Urgent Help Needed:nseries - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Urgent Help Needed:nseries (857 Views)

Urgent Help For Infinix Hot 2 X510 / Urgent Help Needed!!! / Urgent Help With MSDICT ACTIVATION KEY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Help Needed:nseries by honsule(m): 5:12pm On Aug 22, 2007
after the usual code for formatting n series {*#7370#}and the fone keep on going off after for about 2 minutes,what shd one do.or is there any other code?
Re: Urgent Help Needed:nseries by desmondtut(m): 6:56pm On Aug 22, 2007
u have no problem with it
, smiley
Re: Urgent Help Needed:nseries by honsule(m): 12:36pm On Aug 23, 2007
actually i just discovered that after the formatting of the fone,the fone will stay for 5minutes at times{every thing will be working fine}but the screen will just go blank{white}if for instance u are playing music,it will continue to play without stopping.a guy told me that d virus have affected the screen,that i need to change ithe screen.how true is that?i need sb to help me.
Re: Urgent Help Needed:nseries by bimbor(m): 2:29pm On Aug 23, 2007
@honsule and others,
try this , see if it helps.
1. You ca put the phone in safe mode, here is what you do: hold down the pencil button whilst turning the phone on, and keep it held until the phone has completely started, or until it asks for PIN code.
2. If that doesn't work, You can do a soft reset by typing *#7370#
3. If that still does not help, try a hard reset: switch off the phone, hold down the following buttons; green (call button), * button, and '3 ' button. While holding the buttons, press the power button to switch on the phone, when "formatting" appears on the screen release the buttons.
I hope this helps.
Re: Urgent Help Needed:nseries by honsule(m): 4:48pm On Aug 27, 2007
Do anybody have an idea of the price of N72 screen?
Re: Urgent Help Needed:nseries by TOLABABE1(f): 12:10pm On Aug 28, 2007
HI GUYS DOES ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO I CAN CONFIGURE MY NOKIA N97i ON CELTEL?

I WILL APPRECIATE IF THE SOLUTION TO THIS PROBLEM OF MINE IS SENT TO MY ADDY: TOLANI_BABE@YAHOO.CO.UK.

THANK AND GOD BLESS
Re: Urgent Help Needed:nseries by hayprof(m): 4:17pm On Aug 28, 2007
Impossible! but I culd Help!

You can input the settings Manually,

Get the Manual settings on http://xtrememobile..com/ Cool
Re: Urgent Help Needed:nseries by TOLABABE1(f): 1:05pm On Aug 29, 2007
Thanx,@ hayprof you are appreciated. i'll try the link and get back to you. I just hope it's not a sparm.
Re: Urgent Help Needed:nseries by maxjax(m): 2:18pm On Aug 29, 2007
sparm ko sperm ni
Re: Urgent Help Needed:nseries by hayprof(m): 12:35pm On Aug 30, 2007
maxjax:

sparm ko sperm ni

-LOL.

TOLA_BABE:

Thanx,@ hayprof you are appreciated. i'll try the link and get back to you. I just hope it's not a sparm.

-vISIT AND TELL ME IF ITS SPERM!! -LMAO cheesy grin

-N.b: Its my Blog cool

(1) (Reply)

Quick Method Of Making Cool Cash Without Fraud. / What Is Your Ringtone: / Hello Guyz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.