Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,819 members, 7,828,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Femi Otedola Rents Yatch To Celebrate His Birthday With His Family (Pictures) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Femi Otedola Rents Yatch To Celebrate His Birthday With His Family (Pictures) (37213 Views)

Terry Waya Celebrate His Birthday In His Mansion (Photos) / Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) / Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Otedola Rents Yatch To Celebrate His Birthday With His Family (Pictures) by Johnn74: 7:54pm On Nov 06, 2022
cool
Re: Femi Otedola Rents Yatch To Celebrate His Birthday With His Family (Pictures) by obeycian(m): 7:59pm On Nov 06, 2022
Eazi don finish food wey cuppy never chop reach half.
Re: Femi Otedola Rents Yatch To Celebrate His Birthday With His Family (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 06, 2022
saxtaiwo:
Subsidy in Nigeria can be likened to when you travel out and someone you hired to watch over your children is telling you that he is feeding your three children with N3million everyday. Please how can three children eat food worth 3million in a day. That is exactly part of the source of this man.
Nigerians, behold your money in a yatcht, behold your common wealth being wasted in another man's country to boost their economy while you pray and work hard here. I can't say happy birthday to him because he is wasting my money and our money. May God deliver Nigeria and her enemy connected to the government.
I wanted to say this. Otedola isn't a good man
Re: Femi Otedola Rents Yatch To Celebrate His Birthday With His Family (Pictures) by kologba: 8:14pm On Nov 06, 2022
saxtaiwo:
Subsidy in Nigeria can be likened to when you travel out and someone you hired to watch over your children is telling you that he is feeding your three children with N3million everyday. Please how can three children eat food worth 3million in a day. That is exactly part of the source of this man.
Nigerians, behold your money in a yatcht, behold your common wealth being wasted in another man's country to boost their economy while you pray and work hard here. I can't say happy birthday to him because he is wasting my money and our money. May God deliver Nigeria and her enemy connected to the government.
poverty is a serious problem

3 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Rents Yatch To Celebrate His Birthday With His Family (Pictures) by Enimin: 8:17pm On Nov 06, 2022
saxtaiwo:

Shush!grin

Most of the fools on here are busy tapping into the source of this guy's anointing and praying to be like him.
They're too stupid to understand that the guy feeds fat off their suffering. If you try to explain to them they say it's because you're bad belle and lazy grin
Re: Femi Otedola Rents Yatch To Celebrate His Birthday With His Family (Pictures) by fkj950ax(m): 8:20pm On Nov 06, 2022
saxtaiwo:

How has his wealth become our commonwealth?
How is his money your money being wasted?

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Rents Yatch To Celebrate His Birthday With His Family (Pictures) by Myaffair: 8:35pm On Nov 06, 2022
djon78:

As in news I don see for Twitter couple of days ago.

Even watched the video

Otedola dey enjoy his money
But as he dey enjoy
Make he remember
That many of our country men and women can't afford basic feeding

He should just reach out to the less privilege

So that God the possesor and owner of life will have mercy on him

Because life whether Rich or poor is vanity
Anyway you look am

Those people no send the poor. If they have their way, they will wipe the poor out.
Re: Femi Otedola Rents Yatch To Celebrate His Birthday With His Family (Pictures) by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:43pm On Nov 06, 2022
Mr Eazi. Smart guy
Re: Femi Otedola Rents Yatch To Celebrate His Birthday With His Family (Pictures) by millionboi(m): 8:45pm On Nov 06, 2022
shakdav:
Good life, guys make we huzzy oo, so that another person money no go dey enter our eyes,,,, to rent yacht 2.2billion, Kai don pay one state workers salary ooh I say make I just drop here and tell some people
Are you sure of this figure?
Re: Femi Otedola Rents Yatch To Celebrate His Birthday With His Family (Pictures) by djon78(m): 8:58pm On Nov 06, 2022
Myaffair:

Those people no send the poor. If they have their way, they will wipe the poor out.

If them no send the poor

That one concern them

Well God the owner of life knows how to level everything

Rich oh poor oh all na vanity

Where Alikos brother day today

Even all the money could not save him

A point came they flew him back from overseas hospital with air ambulance

The doctors could not do anything again

They brought him back and switched of the life support machine before his mother, brother and children

God is still the greatest simple

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Rents Yatch To Celebrate His Birthday With His Family (Pictures) by jclassiq(m): 9:19pm On Nov 06, 2022
This thing called money.

I imagine how much this man had to cough out to pay these white men just to climb inside the boat and eat.

Eat!

Among all his houses scattered everywhere including Venice, which one of them can he not eat this meal inside?

God i need this money.

But i promise i will only use it for the good of all..

Scholarships. Free and subsidized health care. Social amenities for my people.

God Abeg.
Re: Femi Otedola Rents Yatch To Celebrate His Birthday With His Family (Pictures) by Fearyourcreator: 10:07pm On Nov 06, 2022
Famousefe1:
People will say money is not everything. We know, but poverty too is not everything. Money is good abeg
Na only you know say money good
Re: Femi Otedola Rents Yatch To Celebrate His Birthday With His Family (Pictures) by Ajibade123(m): 10:11pm On Nov 06, 2022
saxtaiwo:
He didn't put a gun to your head to give him your money
He simply offered a service and you paid for it simple

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Rents Yatch To Celebrate His Birthday With His Family (Pictures) by Ajibade123(m): 10:12pm On Nov 06, 2022
Myaffair:
Nairaland is so lagging. News that trended almost a week now.
Yeah I noticed
This was on the news since on Thursday
Re: Femi Otedola Rents Yatch To Celebrate His Birthday With His Family (Pictures) by AlphaTaikun: 10:13pm On Nov 06, 2022
sukkot:
hey brother what it do
mayneeeeeeeeeeeeeee hehe yeah happy new month. trust you are well grin grin
Yeah, Sukkot, the Grandmaster of Lekki Peninsula, I hail o! I saw that Atlanta regional lingo or code switch you used there. Lol.

I'm very well, I took some days off
NL to attend conferences and business capacity building stuff.

'Femi Otedola has earned his money legit by borrowing money from the banks to start his diesel business and then got into the
Forbes billionaire list before dropping due to a fall in oil prices in the 2010s. He even gives millions to charitable causes (just like Forbes rated Mrs. Folorunso Alakija does).

So, I'm satisfied with him. Lagos State indigenes have business savvy folks among them!

Just wanted to say hello to you.
Have a nice day bruv.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Femi Otedola Rents Yatch To Celebrate His Birthday With His Family (Pictures) by sukkot: 10:17pm On Nov 06, 2022
AlphaTaikun:

Yeah, Sukkot, the Grandmaster of Lekki Peninsula, I hail o! I saw that Atlanta regional lingo or code switch you used. Lol.

I'm very well, I took some days off
NL to attend conferences and capacity building stuff. '

Femi Otedola has earned his money legit by borrowing money from the banks to start his diesel business and then got into the
Forbes billionaire list before dropping due to a fall in oil prices in the 2010s. He even gives millions to charitable causes (just like Forbes rated Mrs. Folorunso Alakija does).

Just wanted to say hello to you.
Have a nice day bruv.
Yes Sirrrrr grin grin grin grin Femi need to toss 10 million dollars my way so i can purchase a second boat for myself grin grin grin grin. Glad to hear you are handling business .Salute

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Rents Yatch To Celebrate His Birthday With His Family (Pictures) by AlphaTaikun: 10:32pm On Nov 06, 2022
sukkot:
Yes Sirrrrr grin grin grin grin Femi need to toss 10 million dollars my way so i can purchase a second boat for myself grin grin grin grin. Glad to hear you are handling business .Salute
Aha, I remember our convo on the
Yuan weakness...grin

Sukkot read up on PAMM, and copy trading, and I can give you a connect to the authentic funds managers in the Lasgidy area since you say you can't trade in the fin markets.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola Rents Yatch To Celebrate His Birthday With His Family (Pictures) by sukkot: 10:46pm On Nov 06, 2022
AlphaTaikun:

Yuan weakness...grin

Sukkot read up on FX PAMM, and copy trading, and I can give you a connect to the authentic funds managers in the Lasgidy area since you say you can't trade fx in the fin markets.
I WILL bro, good looking out. maybe i can finally be a trillionaire with this thang grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Rents Yatch To Celebrate His Birthday With His Family (Pictures) by sukkot: 11:02pm On Nov 06, 2022
AlphaTaikun:

Yuan weakness...grin

Sukkot read up on FX PAMM, and copy trading, and I can give you a connect to the authentic funds managers in the Lasgidy area since you say you can't trade fx in the fin markets.
but to be honest with you bro ? i dont do any forex or stocks or cryptos etc. never have and never will. not my thang. too volatile. but thanks for the offer though wink wink

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Rents Yatch To Celebrate His Birthday With His Family (Pictures) by Josephkabila12: 11:10pm On Nov 06, 2022
Otedola family with vibes.
Re: Femi Otedola Rents Yatch To Celebrate His Birthday With His Family (Pictures) by MideMrPossible: 3:27am On Nov 07, 2022
saxtaiwo:

Femi's FO deals in diesel and government don't subsidise diesel.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Rents Yatch To Celebrate His Birthday With His Family (Pictures) by Gkored: 3:30am On Nov 07, 2022
This is why the big boys tag the masses wailers.

The headline did say he paid N2.2b. It simply gives an idea of the market price of buying the ship should it be ready for sale.
Re: Femi Otedola Rents Yatch To Celebrate His Birthday With His Family (Pictures) by RichAbujaGuy: 4:32am On Nov 07, 2022
nedekid:

You just said it all. If you have money, no matter how little, as a man enjoy it! Run your expenses and responsibilities, but for goodness sake, enjoy inside. This has been my policy past few months. I realise say man don de old small small, watin I personally enjoy is traveling. And Nna, in the past 4 months, each month I have spent averagely 10 days doing what I like, Ofcourse with Madam in tow.
When betta money come, me rent ship too.

Stay blessed and safe Bro. Enjoy the ride!

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Rents Yatch To Celebrate His Birthday With His Family (Pictures) by rrhostomy(m): 6:33am On Nov 07, 2022
theophorus:
Money!!!

When you do Economics, you go dey reason the cost-benefit ratio of these things but when you get the kind Akant balance wen some of these people get... You reasoning go change.

Laslas "the Life of a man does not consist in abundance of possession".

So it is not that he is broke,he just wanted to try his undone. Okay thou
Re: Femi Otedola Rents Yatch To Celebrate His Birthday With His Family (Pictures) by AlphaTaikun: 7:30am On Nov 07, 2022
sukkot:
I WILL bro, good looking out. maybe i can finally be a trillionaire with this thang grin grin grin grin
Lol... Trilli?
Re: Femi Otedola Rents Yatch To Celebrate His Birthday With His Family (Pictures) by AlphaTaikun: 7:32am On Nov 07, 2022
sukkot:
but to be honest with you bro ? i dont do any forex or stocks or cryptos etc. never have and never will. not my thang. too volatile. but thanks for the offer though wink wink
Good morning... smiley

That's okay @Sukkot. Those cryptos are way too volatile just like you said. The other assets like stocks, commodities, currencies investments, etc, are okay because they are backed by fundamentals and are used to hedge against inflation.

Just wanted to hint you because of the headwinds ahead, but then I also realise that in the grand scheme of things, these things... too much money and all, don't matter for those who aspire to... or have reached an ascended spiritual status.

Enjoy your day. smiley
Re: Femi Otedola Rents Yatch To Celebrate His Birthday With His Family (Pictures) by sukkot: 7:36am On Nov 07, 2022
[quote author=AlphaTaikun post=118186081][/quote] you wan make i use the last 10k wey dey my akant go do forex ? man mus chop na

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Rents Yatch To Celebrate His Birthday With His Family (Pictures) by sukkot: 7:38am On Nov 07, 2022
AlphaTaikun:

Lol... Trilli?
yes ooo bros grin grin
of course you know i am on nairaland to troll and catch cruise. trill for where ? lol . shytttt make i reach million naira first . country hard.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Rents Yatch To Celebrate His Birthday With His Family (Pictures) by ezeknov(m): 9:15am On Nov 07, 2022
gringrin

I tell you

Ebi like say you play cod....
Myaffair:
Nairaland is so lagging. News that trended almost a week now.
Re: Femi Otedola Rents Yatch To Celebrate His Birthday With His Family (Pictures) by shakdav(m): 9:38am On Nov 07, 2022
blowjohn:

Who tell u say .a 2.2 billion?
How much?
Re: Femi Otedola Rents Yatch To Celebrate His Birthday With His Family (Pictures) by georgeakins: 9:40am On Nov 07, 2022
saxtaiwo:

Ibos always get frustrated and bitter when other tribes do better than them.

Why not talk about the crook and fugitive Allen Onyeama, who looted amnesty money with GEJ to set up a failing airline called Air Peace.

Onyeama is a failed lawyer who never ran a business in his entire life before Air peace.

Otedola has been in business for 4 decades.
Re: Femi Otedola Rents Yatch To Celebrate His Birthday With His Family (Pictures) by georgeakins: 11:21am On Nov 07, 2022
Enimin:

Shush!grin

Most of the fools on here are busy tapping into the source of this guy's anointing and praying to be like him.
They're too stupid to understand that the guy feeds fat off their suffering. If you try to explain to them they say it's because you're bad belle and lazy grin

Keep quiet!
That is the mentality of an Ibo man.
They always hate on successful people who are not from their God forsaken land.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Money Transfer Operators Authorised By CBN To Facilitate Remittances (Full List) / Naira Appreciates As Demand For Dollar Gets Low / Tony Elumelu Buying Yams At A Market Place (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.