Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,534 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Cocktail Making As A Side Hustle - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cocktail Making As A Side Hustle (224 Views)

Benefits Of Bead Making As A Home Business / 3 Terrible Financial Mistakes You Are Making As A Youth / The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cocktail Making As A Side Hustle by BrodaAgbaya: 3:22pm On Nov 06, 2022
Hello guys,

I wanted to make an enquiry here about a prospective side hustle i want to start.

I have been working my 9-5 or 6-9 sha as the case might be in Lagos and pay has been good but recently the pay has not been enough for my upkeep due to the ever increasing inflation. Been thinking of a side hustle i could start to get more funds and after a whole lot of research i stumbled upon Cocktail making.

This seems like an interesting side hustle for a 9-5 since i could mix weekday night and weekend gigs with my normal 9-5 job. I saw a training school charging 100k for the training and a certification. So prolly after the training, i could get a part time job with a nice restaurant on the island then later prolly go solo and start my cocktail business.

To the cocktail makers and others on the platform, what do you think about this?? Is this a sensible plan? What could be the pros and cons?? Also note i currently don`t have a car but with Uber and all, i don`t think transportation should be a problem.

I`m just putting all these out there cos i really want honest and sensible answers from different perspectives cos i might be a bit biased in making some decisions. I am trying to be careful cos this year i have wasted some funds on trying to get a side hustle and e still dey pain me tilll now.

PS: I am quite outgong, friendly, young and handsome which i feel are attributes needed for an easy career in cocktail making.

(1) (Reply)

Change Your Life By Reading This Article! / Please I Need Experience In Concrete Stamp Mat Business / Salary Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.