Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Buy Your Choice Of Car In Cotonou. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Buy Your Choice Of Car In Cotonou. (597 Views)

Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! / Come And Pick Ur Choice Of Car At Cotonou / Cost Of Car Shipment To Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy Your Choice Of Car In Cotonou. by Naohrotim: 5:49pm On Aug 22, 2011
This is the right time for you to get your choice of car with a cheaper rates from cotonou. Many people who are in needs of a car at times found its difficult to buy a car from cotonou because they do not know the procedure to follow in buying their choice of car. They may be afriad of people living in Cotonou or maybe due to language barrier, these causes a lot of problem most Nigerians face, and these makes them to limits their purchases of car in lagos alone. While i will let you know that there are differences between price rates of cars in cotonou and Lagos which i analyzed below.
1 firstly in terms of price, cotonou are more cheaper than Lagos.

2 secondly the car park in Cotonou are large which will enable you to go round in order to get your choice of cars which are not available in Lagos.

3 thirdly in terms of clearances, i means custom duty, the agent is involve in making sure that the duty is through, while in Lagos there are thousands of cars
on sales without a true custom duty document.

Lastly do not be afraid of buying cars from cotonou again, i am a car agent that will make sure you get your choice of car without any problems.
Reply me rollexdavid@yahoo.com or 07051113443,08132681445.Rotimi Noah
Re: Buy Your Choice Of Car In Cotonou. by rollexdavid(m): 6:42pm On Nov 03, 2014
This is the right time for you to get your choice of car with a cheaper rates from cotonou. Many people who are in needs of a car at times found its difficult to buy a car from cotonou because they do not know the procedure to follow in buying their choice of car. They may be afriad of people living in Cotonou or maybe due to language barrier, these causes a lot of problem most Nigerians face, and these makes them to limits their purchases of car in lagos alone. While i will let you know that there are differences between price rates of cars in cotonou and Lagos which i analyzed below.

2 secondly the car park in Cotonou are large which will enable you to go round in order to get your choice of cars which are not available in Lagos.

3 thirdly in terms of clearances, i means custom duty, the agent is involve in making sure that the duty is through, while in Lagos there are thousands of cars

Lastly do not be afraid of buying cars from cotonou again, i am a car agent that will make sure you get your choice of car without any problems.
Reply whatapp,08132681445 08170857551.Rotimi This is the right time for you to get your choice of car with a cheaper rates from cotonou. Many people who are in needs of a car at times found its difficult to buy a car from cotonou because they do not know the procedure to follow in buying their choice of car. They may be afriad of people living in Cotonou or maybe due to language barrier, these causes a lot of problem most Nigerians face, and these makes them to limits their purchases of car in lagos alone. While i will let you know that there are differences between price rates of cars in cotonou and Lagos which i analyzed below.

Reply whatapp,08132681445 08170857551.Rotimi

Reply whatapp,08132681445 08170857551.Rotimi

1 Share

Re: Buy Your Choice Of Car In Cotonou. by rollexdavid(m): 9:15pm On Nov 12, 2014
Cal me 08132684145
Re: Buy Your Choice Of Car In Cotonou. by rollexdavid(m): 9:19pm On Nov 12, 2014

Reply me rollexdavid@yahoo.com ,08132684145.Rotimi Noah
Re: Buy Your Choice Of Car In Cotonou. by rollexdavid(m): 9:21pm On Nov 12, 2014
Am want u nigeria to cal me 08132684145 in cotonou cr agent
Re: Buy Your Choice Of Car In Cotonou. by rollexdavid(m): 3:00pm On Mar 02, 2015

Reply whatapp,08132684145 .Rotimi This is the right time for you to get your choice of car with a cheaper rates from cotonou. Many people who are in needs of a car at times found its difficult to buy a car from cotonou because they do not know the procedure to follow in buying their choice of car. They may be afriad of people living in Cotonou or maybe due to language barrier, these causes a lot of problem most Nigerians face, and these makes them to limits their purchases of car in lagos alone. While i will let you know that there are differences between price rates of cars in cotonou and Lagos which i analyzed below.

Reply whatapp,08132684145 This is the right time for you to get your choice of car with a cheaper rates from cotonou. Many people who are in needs of a car at times found its difficult to buy a car from cotonou because they do not know the procedure to follow in buying their choice of car. They may be afriad of people living in Cotonou or maybe due to language barrier, these causes a lot of problem most Nigerians face, and these makes them to limits their purchases of car in lagos alone. While i will let you know that there are differences between price rates of cars in cotonou and Lagos which i analyzed below.

Reply whatapp,08132681445 08170857551.Rotimi [/quote]

(1) (Reply)

2003 Model Volvo S60 For #750k Reg. Call 08096960105 Or 08021496382 / Tow/recovery Truck 4sale. Pics / I Need A Toyota Carina E With Full Option Can Someone Help Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.