Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Woman From Abeokuta Hit By A Car In Agege (Photo) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Woman From Abeokuta Hit By A Car In Agege (Photo) (43006 Views)

Flood Swallows A Car In Agege, Lagos / Folajimi Olubunmi-Adewole Dies Trying To Save Woman From River At London Bridge / The Bus Terminal That Ambode Is Building At Agege (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman From Abeokuta Hit By A Car In Agege (Photo) by SeriouslySense(m): 7:07pm On Nov 06, 2022
clinician2x:

That woman is living hell on earth. Completely fractured tibia and fibula, urine, feaces, blood, what a life. Worst is she doesn't know where she's going to. At this state, she's better off dead
Re: Woman From Abeokuta Hit By A Car In Agege (Photo) by clinician2x: 7:11pm On Nov 06, 2022
Phraences:

This your statement is harsh though i get where you are coming from. Some people are living hell on earth. But this her case is not far gone... Since her picture has been posted on social media there's already a chance of salvation...

Damn
May help locate her.
She's even demented.
Terrible
Re: Woman From Abeokuta Hit By A Car In Agege (Photo) by osazsky(m): 7:12pm On Nov 06, 2022
Nostring:
Damn, really heart breaking embarassed .. make den carry her go hospital na
its a broken leg..only traditional bone setters can do this due to her age..forget hospital if she is taken there,she can never walk again fact..I just they imagine the pain and helplessness. I have been there..it was a terrible experience

1 Like

Re: Woman From Abeokuta Hit By A Car In Agege (Photo) by Ganjafama(m): 7:12pm On Nov 06, 2022
clinician2x:

That woman is living hell on earth. Completely fractured tibia and fibula, urine, feaces, blood, what a life. Worst is she doesn't know where she's going to. At this state, she's better off dead
At least she knows where she's coming from. They should take her there.
Re: Woman From Abeokuta Hit By A Car In Agege (Photo) by Octopusssy(f): 7:12pm On Nov 06, 2022
She seems to be suffering from dementia.
Re: Woman From Abeokuta Hit By A Car In Agege (Photo) by Gbeng30(m): 7:37pm On Nov 06, 2022
Somebody should help this woman to hospital to get treated, instead of this video and camera things

1 Like

Re: Woman From Abeokuta Hit By A Car In Agege (Photo) by Nawttiboi007(m): 7:38pm On Nov 06, 2022
This life sef... maybe na hunger drive the woman from village enter road Dey find her pikin. And who know wether the pikin sef don chop?.. or Dey inside prison becos of hustle to survive. Now na another gbese for her treatment as this condition be now

1 Like

Re: Woman From Abeokuta Hit By A Car In Agege (Photo) by yusluvad(m): 7:40pm On Nov 06, 2022
Disheartening...
Re: Woman From Abeokuta Hit By A Car In Agege (Photo) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 06, 2022
I feel like crying. First time I m touched this year. God, help this poor woman.

1 Like

Re: Woman From Abeokuta Hit By A Car In Agege (Photo) by Justiceleague1: 7:51pm On Nov 06, 2022
Oh my God!!!!!!

See what they did to a grandmama somewhere else sometime ago

Re: Woman From Abeokuta Hit By A Car In Agege (Photo) by One4me: 7:51pm On Nov 06, 2022
Chris2863:
This is quite disheartening. But wait, people left her in that condition instead of rushing her to a hospital?. Everything about Nigeria is wrong

The kind of EVIL in the hearts of Nigerians, occasioned by an equally wicked Govt, is perplexing!

With all those Sanwo-Olu Ambulance and Emergency Number, non could be activated immediately to help the poor, old Woman?

This really sucks. angry angry
Re: Woman From Abeokuta Hit By A Car In Agege (Photo) by Felicox(m): 7:52pm On Nov 06, 2022
This is very disheartening. This further exposes the failures of our government. so there is no emergency service that is responsible for these kind of situation or they are waiting for her to die there? God help us.
Re: Woman From Abeokuta Hit By A Car In Agege (Photo) by Flamezreal(m): 8:04pm On Nov 06, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Tinubu's 4th daughter.,,,,

[img]https://giffiles./216/216381.gif[/img]
O Fe pasan abi? angry
Re: Woman From Abeokuta Hit By A Car In Agege (Photo) by oladipuposadeeq(m): 8:05pm On Nov 06, 2022
I think her leg has dislocated that's why it's swollen.
Re: Woman From Abeokuta Hit By A Car In Agege (Photo) by ABBEYsammy01(m): 8:11pm On Nov 06, 2022
She no get Hammed number ni?
Let her call her son...
Re: Woman From Abeokuta Hit By A Car In Agege (Photo) by judeenk19(m): 8:12pm On Nov 06, 2022
Plz make dey people carry her go hospital
Re: Woman From Abeokuta Hit By A Car In Agege (Photo) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 06, 2022
NwaNimo1:

you this terrible Igbo man I pray you meet what you wish n laugh others
Re: Woman From Abeokuta Hit By A Car In Agege (Photo) by highbee02: 8:15pm On Nov 06, 2022
Quick recovery, this is what u get when you refuse to visit your parents in the village. The son might have ignored this woman and remain in Lagos for a very long time.
Re: Woman From Abeokuta Hit By A Car In Agege (Photo) by macduff884(m): 8:21pm On Nov 06, 2022
Why not take her to the hospital since she's sane. This our country ehhh... That woman need help for God sake, see the fractured leg ehh atleast if not for anything we ought to be taken care of medically. May she divine help locate her..
Re: Woman From Abeokuta Hit By A Car In Agege (Photo) by Dearlord(m): 8:41pm On Nov 06, 2022
I feel like crying cry

This is not the old age she wished for

1 Like

Re: Woman From Abeokuta Hit By A Car In Agege (Photo) by alyarmouk(m): 8:44pm On Nov 06, 2022
Someone should help her. That right leg don break from the ankle
Re: Woman From Abeokuta Hit By A Car In Agege (Photo) by mordred44: 8:44pm On Nov 06, 2022
Is dat d right place to keep her with her condition........ pathetic
Re: Woman From Abeokuta Hit By A Car In Agege (Photo) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 06, 2022
Sweetplum:
I feel like crying. First time I m touched this year. God, help this poor woman.
Why do some of you alwaya call God to come and help? There are alot of humans who can help, but NO! They rather call God, what is the essence of human if we keep depending on God to do simple things like taking a wouded old woman to hospital, And to think incident happened in a country full with religious church goers, the hit and run driver, the goons who are taking photos and not helping to take her to hospital. Yet All of them call themselves Godly people
Re: Woman From Abeokuta Hit By A Car In Agege (Photo) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 06, 2022
Naigeria is a shithole! Alot of people are dying unnecerssarily in that shithole.
Re: Woman From Abeokuta Hit By A Car In Agege (Photo) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 06, 2022
Can someone take her to the hopital i will pay the hospital bill, dammm! This ain't right!
Re: Woman From Abeokuta Hit By A Car In Agege (Photo) by diplomat058(m): 8:52pm On Nov 06, 2022
NwaNimo1:

That you comment like a bot does not mean you should be stupid at will. Pull up man, that's a load of garbage you call senses in your head

1 Like

Re: Woman From Abeokuta Hit By A Car In Agege (Photo) by Probz(m): 9:03pm On Nov 06, 2022
verybadmouth:
May God protect all good mothers

Amen.
Re: Woman From Abeokuta Hit By A Car In Agege (Photo) by Probz(m): 9:04pm On Nov 06, 2022
KingCassy:
Chai… you guys can’t take her to hospital Tf!!!

No. Their own is to take pictures instead of actively trying to help her.
Re: Woman From Abeokuta Hit By A Car In Agege (Photo) by Bigboy911: 9:14pm On Nov 06, 2022
Afonja woman and suffering na 5&6
Re: Woman From Abeokuta Hit By A Car In Agege (Photo) by uncleFola(m): 9:28pm On Nov 06, 2022
Y’all should get updates on twitter…… Nairaland with slow updates, Imagine her relatives are only on nairaland
This happened 3 days ago

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Container Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge In Lagos (photos) / Transportation Of Quarry Stones With Open Trucks Along Ilorin-Ibadan Expressway / Nigerians Who Returned From Abroad: Any Regret?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.