Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Arise TV Town Hall Meeting: Protest Over Okowa Representing Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arise TV Town Hall Meeting: Protest Over Okowa Representing Atiku (21366 Views)

Bola Tinubu Declines Arise TV Town Hall Invitation / Adamawa Lawmaker Representing Atiku Constituency Donates Vehicles To Tinubu / Uneasy Silence In Rivers Over Okowa As Atiku’s Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arise TV Town Hall Meeting: Protest Over Okowa Representing Atiku by victorsola: 8:57pm On Nov 06, 2022
NwaNimo1:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/11/06/participants-reject-okowas-participation-at-presidential-town-hall/
which kain yeye debate by a supposed peter obi arise tv. It’s a biased tv station . Why can’t dey use NTA .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arise TV Town Hall Meeting: Protest Over Okowa Representing Atiku by Scalphunter: 8:57pm On Nov 06, 2022
The two parties (PDP & APC) can never purge themselves of gross irresponsibility, Tinubu started this dodging of debates and Atiku has followed, these are the people destroying this country.

3 Likes

Re: Arise TV Town Hall Meeting: Protest Over Okowa Representing Atiku by abinsco25(m): 8:58pm On Nov 06, 2022
Labour Party organised debate
Re: Arise TV Town Hall Meeting: Protest Over Okowa Representing Atiku by CheapHomes1: 8:58pm On Nov 06, 2022
Re: Arise TV Town Hall Meeting: Protest Over Okowa Representing Atiku by Jessyjeff: 8:59pm On Nov 06, 2022
Roboto11:

Bad examples.

None of the three actually won the election.

I deliberately mentioned those fellas; everybody knows about Bush, Clinton and Obama. Who on Nairaland remembers Dukakis as Democrats presidential candidate in 1988?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arise TV Town Hall Meeting: Protest Over Okowa Representing Atiku by phemmyfour: 9:00pm On Nov 06, 2022
Jessyjeff:
Imagine Michael Dukakis, Ross Perot or Mitt Romney send their running mates to represent them in a US presidential debate? It's a sure way of suffering defeat before the presidential election day.
Arise tv is a show of shame

3 Likes

Re: Arise TV Town Hall Meeting: Protest Over Okowa Representing Atiku by plaindealer: 9:02pm On Nov 06, 2022
Is this the kind of barbaric, unruly and anti-social gathering of ipob terrorists they think I should honor and subject myself to..?

You just got to trust Asiwaju the visionary, he saw this rubbish ahead and smartly avoided it..

You can not do business with Igbos and not get stained insiide gutter.

grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arise TV Town Hall Meeting: Protest Over Okowa Representing Atiku by Didijiji: 9:05pm On Nov 06, 2022
abinsco25:
Labour Party organised debate
Let your party organize its own Labor party will come

3 Likes

Re: Arise TV Town Hall Meeting: Protest Over Okowa Representing Atiku by Didijiji: 9:05pm On Nov 06, 2022
plaindealer:
Is this the kind of barbaric, unruly and anti-social gathering of ipob terrorists they think I should honor and subject myself to..?

You just got to trust Asiwaju the visionary, he saw this rubbish ahead and smartly avoided it..

You can not do business with Igbos and not get stained insiide gutter.

grin grin
mumu.. organize your own and invite others . That’s how you bastards hid Buhari from debates thereby hiding his generational incompetence to result in the disastrous state Nigeria is now. £ is above 1000 now and you animals are still trying to package one old man to finally destroy Nigeria. Please do you guys have conscience?

8 Likes

Re: Arise TV Town Hall Meeting: Protest Over Okowa Representing Atiku by BabaO2: 9:07pm On Nov 06, 2022
AriseTV, how market?
You are not a professional media outfit yet. "i will call the governor" grin
Re: Arise TV Town Hall Meeting: Protest Over Okowa Representing Atiku by dfrost: 9:07pm On Nov 06, 2022
cheesy man was busy with Arsenal's match.

Re: Arise TV Town Hall Meeting: Protest Over Okowa Representing Atiku by kingyakos: 9:08pm On Nov 06, 2022
Passionate888:
They shouldn't protest, Atiku is cuming

Atiku sperm don dry na, how him wan take cum

1 Like

Re: Arise TV Town Hall Meeting: Protest Over Okowa Representing Atiku by Benwallt(m): 9:08pm On Nov 06, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed ApC was really disappointing, they should have sent me to represent them at the debate rather embarrassing the entire party like cowards. They saw a lot at the gate and were tired

is okowa in APC?
Re: Arise TV Town Hall Meeting: Protest Over Okowa Representing Atiku by lovinagbad: 9:09pm On Nov 06, 2022
Dshocker:
In Europe or America, any candidate that does such will automatically kiss his ambition goodbye, because nobody will take them serious.
You a bloody Liar. Did you reside in Europe. Check the Election in Britain. You people will be on social media and be referring to western world all the time. You never speak good of your own country
Re: Arise TV Town Hall Meeting: Protest Over Okowa Representing Atiku by plaindealer: 9:09pm On Nov 06, 2022
You dey do party and invite terrorists, wetin you expect?

Disaster and bloodbath.. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arise TV Town Hall Meeting: Protest Over Okowa Representing Atiku by lovinagbad: 9:10pm On Nov 06, 2022
Arise TV is. Bias media outlets. You can see it .
Re: Arise TV Town Hall Meeting: Protest Over Okowa Representing Atiku by kessdivine4all: 9:12pm On Nov 06, 2022
naijapips04:
Zombidients. See the rascals that want power. What a disgrace on national TV.

Their lord and saviour was busy spitting trash. Intelligent processing. grin

You are fool, why did your epileptic shaky , shaky daddy run away.

3 Likes

Re: Arise TV Town Hall Meeting: Protest Over Okowa Representing Atiku by jubrilELsudan: 9:19pm On Nov 06, 2022
EVEN ME I HAVE BROKEN MY TV IN PROTEST

Re: Arise TV Town Hall Meeting: Protest Over Okowa Representing Atiku by oneMalik: 9:20pm On Nov 06, 2022
Debate ?

Nonsense !

for this Nigeria even me I no go come , ARISE TV ?

1 Like

Re: Arise TV Town Hall Meeting: Protest Over Okowa Representing Atiku by Badgers14: 9:21pm On Nov 06, 2022
Atiku and Tinubu feeling like debates is below them...

One of my many issues with Tinubu is he feels it is turn, it is his birth right, he is supposed to be president.. everyone else should bow down and kiss his hand..

He won't even show up on the same stage with other aspirants to tell Nigerians why we should vote for him..

1 Like

Re: Arise TV Town Hall Meeting: Protest Over Okowa Representing Atiku by jibrinyahaya355: 9:23pm On Nov 06, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c52wL6A4A0s

2023: Peter Obi didn’t consult us before leaving our party – Anambra PDP
Re: Arise TV Town Hall Meeting: Protest Over Okowa Representing Atiku by josephevergreen(m): 9:32pm On Nov 06, 2022
Some politicians re so rude ! In a sane country you won't try such not because you re afraid but because of your sanity.
Re: Arise TV Town Hall Meeting: Protest Over Okowa Representing Atiku by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 06, 2022
plusfield:
I think all these panelists should stop accepting the sitting in of candidates by their running mates. It is a disrespect to the organisers

Disrespect or what did you say? Arise TV is just one of the over 100 media stations in Nigeria. If it is by force they must honour Arise TV, then they should honour the invitation of every other TV Stations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arise TV Town Hall Meeting: Protest Over Okowa Representing Atiku by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 06, 2022
josephevergreen:
Some politicians re so rude ! In a sane country you won't try such not because you re afraid but because of your sanity.

It is a lie. It is not by force for a Presidential Candidate to honour a TV debate or interview anywhere in the world.

1 Like

Re: Arise TV Town Hall Meeting: Protest Over Okowa Representing Atiku by abokimallam: 9:39pm On Nov 06, 2022
Peter Obi should stop attending Presidential debates with Vice Presidential candidates.
It is meant to ridicule and belittle HIM.
Re: Arise TV Town Hall Meeting: Protest Over Okowa Representing Atiku by Doyou2019: 9:42pm On Nov 06, 2022
lovinagbad:
Arise TV is. Bias media outlets. You can see it .

Tell your principal to get NTA to organise one na. No be to dey open mouth waaaaaaaaaa dey yarn opata in the name of supporting Tulimbu

2 Likes

Re: Arise TV Town Hall Meeting: Protest Over Okowa Representing Atiku by Kingspin(m): 9:45pm On Nov 06, 2022
Nobody should joke with 2023 elections not even fellow fellow supporters.
Re: Arise TV Town Hall Meeting: Protest Over Okowa Representing Atiku by Doyou2019: 9:46pm On Nov 06, 2022
Badgers14:
Atiku and Tinubu feeling like debates is below them...

One of my many issues with Tinubu is he feels it is turn, it is his birth right, he is supposed to be president.. everyone else should bow down and kiss his hand..

He won't even show up on the same stage with other aspirants to tell Nigerians why we should vote for him..

In the words of FEMI Adeshina : It is not his style grin

Jokers who think with just money they can be president . They will be shocked at how Nigerians will deal with them at the polls come February.

1 Like

Re: Arise TV Town Hall Meeting: Protest Over Okowa Representing Atiku by VERDA: 9:57pm On Nov 06, 2022
Roboto11:

Bad examples.

None of the three actually won the election.

It's not about who won the election, it's about doing the right thing...the person that won the election also did not send his vice
Re: Arise TV Town Hall Meeting: Protest Over Okowa Representing Atiku by jude33084(m): 10:00pm On Nov 06, 2022
Votewiselynaija:
I think that's Atiku's opinion.
And I wonder who takes Arise tv serious self.

Vote wisely naija BAT23 is the goal.

Shame!

1 Like

Re: Arise TV Town Hall Meeting: Protest Over Okowa Representing Atiku by VoteObi2SaveNai: 10:06pm On Nov 06, 2022
Southerners should vote Peter Obi while Northerners should vote for Kwankwaso. They've shown to be reliable and ready for good governance unlike the two old notorious criminals called Tinubu and Atiku.
Re: Arise TV Town Hall Meeting: Protest Over Okowa Representing Atiku by Cromagnon: 10:11pm On Nov 06, 2022
Jessyjeff:
Imagine Michael Dukakis, Ross Perot or Mitt Romney send their running mates to represent them in a US presidential debate? It's a sure way of suffering defeat before the presidential election day.
na America be dat

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Planning To Rig Election In North - Musiliu Obanikoro / Oyetola Appoints Prince Oluwole Oyebamiji As SSG, Charles Diji Akinola As COS / INEC Chiefs Got Diezani’s N23.3b For Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.