Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,116 members, 7,821,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Peace Omotayo Looks Radiant As She Celebrates GOD'S Faithfulness. (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peace Omotayo Looks Radiant As She Celebrates GOD'S Faithfulness. (photos) (501 Views)

'Queen Of Owanbe' Mercy Aigbe Looks Radiant As She Rocks 2 In One Outfit / Bisola Aiyeola Looks Radiant As She Steps Out For An Event / Tiwa Savage Looks Radiant In Sexy Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Peace Omotayo Looks Radiant As She Celebrates GOD'S Faithfulness. (photos) by Godspowerpro: 10:01pm On Nov 06, 2022
Let everything that has breath praise the LORD. Praise GOD

Popular evangelist Peace Omotayo shines bright in birthday photos as she turns a year older today, Sunday, 6th of November 2022.

A vibrant Kingdom Agent under the Apostolic mandate of Bishop David Oyedepo of Living Faith Church, popular personalities, business colleagues, as well as family, friends and members of Winners Soldiers of Christ have continued to send in their well wishes to celebrate with her.

GODSPOWERPROJECT captured the announcement and some of reactions, see them below: :

Winners Soldiers of Christ, please join the host of heaven to blow the trumpet of celebration for our pretty wonderful evangelist, Mrs. Peace Omotayo. May you always enjoy GOD'S divine presence in all ramifications. Happy birthday sis.

Hubby Julius Omotayo wrote;
Happy birthday my beloved and beautiful wife, The word of the Lord in the book of Exodus 23 vs 25 26 27 shall continue to be your experience all the days of your life in Jesus name.

CrystalCoated penned:
Happy birthday to my wonderful friend and sister, may God grant you your heart desires, long life and happiness.

M. McLuke
Wao! Happy birthday my darling..May your days be filled with joy and blessings from the GOD. Keep living Nnem!

Hallelujah
Happy birthday my darling. The blessing of God that makes rich and add no sorrow is yours in this your new age. God will surround you with his peace and perfect all that concerns you in Jesus name. Congratulations.

Dan Dominion
Happy birthday p longlife and plenty money for Ur account and with good health in the name of Jesus Christ amen

Re: Peace Omotayo Looks Radiant As She Celebrates GOD'S Faithfulness. (photos) by Godspowerpro: 10:49pm On Nov 06, 2022
B.E. Ogagu
Happy birthday Sis Peace may the Lord bless u and increase u. Many more years of celebrations in Jesus mighty name Amen

Vivian N.
Happy birthday to you, sis , wishing many more years to witness and a good old age in Jesus mighty name

O. Olayemi
Happy Birthday Mrs. Omotayo GOD'S Blessing on you always

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Tobi Responds to Critics over Afrobeat , Says he Won't Answer to Nobodies / During My Wedding, I Could Not Afford A Wedding Ring; My Wife Footed The Wedding / Despite Bagging A 3rd Degree From Oxford Uni, DJ Cuppy Stirs Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.