Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,996 members, 7,810,774 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

Pls, What's Happening To My Phone - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Pls, What's Happening To My Phone (718 Views)

Can Someone Please Tell What's Happening With Whatsapp / Earthquake In Abuja? - Now Happening! / Global Warming: Scientists Reveal What Is Happening To Sea Level (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls, What's Happening To My Phone by Tekahashi: 10:42pm On Nov 06, 2022
I need help house, yesterday I noticed something with my phone, after running down, the battery refused to move from 1% despite charging for several hours which means I can't use it if it's not plugged, I'm a student and I always make use of this phone, light is not also so stable here so pls do you have any idea what could be wrong with the phone?
Re: Pls, What's Happening To My Phone by dawnomike(m): 10:51pm On Nov 06, 2022
Tekahashi:
I need help house, yesterday I noticed something with my phone, after running down, the battery refused to move from 1% despite charging for several hours which means I can't use it if it's not plugged, I'm a student and I always make use of this phone, light is not also so stable here so pls do you have any idea what could be wrong with the phone?
The battery is gone... But first, try using another charger to be sure
Re: Pls, What's Happening To My Phone by Tekahashi: 11:23pm On Nov 06, 2022
dawnomike:
The battery is gone... But first, try using another charger to be sure
i tried sir but it still didn't work, does it mean if I change the battery it might work?
Re: Pls, What's Happening To My Phone by richeeyo(m): 11:34pm On Nov 06, 2022
Try changing the charger completely including the head not just the cable, and clean the port with spirit, or alcohol perfume
Re: Pls, What's Happening To My Phone by Tekahashi: 12:04am On Nov 07, 2022
richeeyo:
Try changing the charger completely including the head not just the cable, and clean the port with spirit, or alcohol perfume
changed charger completely, even tried charging with a power bank, I'll try your other suggestion sir and see how it goes
Re: Pls, What's Happening To My Phone by akwesenana: 1:15pm On Dec 02, 2022
Tekahashi:
sent sir
Did he respond to this?
Re: Pls, What's Happening To My Phone by Tekahashi: 5:14pm On Dec 03, 2022
akwesenana:
Did he respond to this?
sorry, just seeing now, he didn't respond
Re: Pls, What's Happening To My Phone by CutSoap(m): 6:55pm On Dec 03, 2022
Tekahashi:
i tried sir but it still didn't work, does it mean if I change the battery it might work?
Where are you i can help you repair it
Re: Pls, What's Happening To My Phone by Tekahashi: 6:54pm On Dec 04, 2022
CutSoap:
Where are you i can help you repair it
abraka sir, do you know what might be wrong with it? tested with another battery, still didn't work
Re: Pls, What's Happening To My Phone by CutSoap(m): 7:37pm On Dec 04, 2022
Tekahashi:
abraka sir, do you know what might be wrong with it? tested with another battery, still didn't work
Call me i will tell you what to do -07026656641
Re: Pls, What's Happening To My Phone by Tekahashi: 3:25pm On Feb 11, 2023
Re: Pls, What's Happening To My Phone by Tekahashi: 3:26pm On Feb 11, 2023
Re: Pls, What's Happening To My Phone by Tekahashi: 3:18am On Jul 16, 2023
Re: Pls, What's Happening To My Phone by BronzeTiger: 3:20am On Jul 16, 2023
Tekahashi:
@bronzetiger
You own those two accounts and asked if you could still be using the two on the football betting thread. Yes or no?
Re: Pls, What's Happening To My Phone by Tekahashi: 3:22am On Jul 16, 2023
Re: Pls, What's Happening To My Phone by Tekahashi: 3:26am On Jul 16, 2023
Re: Pls, What's Happening To My Phone by BronzeTiger: 3:29am On Jul 16, 2023
Tekahashi:
i don't recall asking that sir, I picked games for him that's why I was in charge of that account, but me and him are totally different persons
Just stop this. You have already made me and others put your information that wouldn't have happened if you had complied and removed your alt. I have nothing to gain from the man as I don't need his money thanks to God but why don't you think of your fellow needy who won't get help because of you guys using multiple accounts. Just think about it for a second.
Here's the link to where you were asking about the 2 accounts.
https://www.nairaland.com/6918678/football-other-sports-betting-season/566#114116836
Re: Pls, What's Happening To My Phone by Tekahashi: 3:35am On Jul 16, 2023
Re: Pls, What's Happening To My Phone by Tekahashi: 3:36am On Jul 16, 2023
Re: Pls, What's Happening To My Phone by Tekahashi: 3:38am On Jul 16, 2023
Re: Pls, What's Happening To My Phone by Tekahashi: 9:53am On Jul 16, 2023
Re: Pls, What's Happening To My Phone by DDota: 9:57am On Jul 16, 2023
Tekahashi:
thanks sir ddota, this post is still showing my real name

and for the final proof I can offer before I give this up, here are his and my account number from same bank, can't be manipulated since you need a bvn ...and regarding why different surname on my opay, it's because I didn't want anyone to know we are related
Alright bro.
It's all well.
I just pray things turn around for you.
Happy Sunday
Re: Pls, What's Happening To My Phone by Tekahashi: 10:11am On Jul 16, 2023
Re: Pls, What's Happening To My Phone by DDota: 10:16am On Jul 16, 2023
Tekahashi:
same to you ,thank you

and this post I quoted below still has my real name on it, I will be glad if you can edit it too
Can't see any post
Re: Pls, What's Happening To My Phone by Tekahashi: 10:26am On Jul 16, 2023
Re: Pls, What's Happening To My Phone by Tekahashi: 1:51pm On Jul 17, 2023
Re: Pls, What's Happening To My Phone by DDota: 2:36pm On Jul 18, 2023
Tekahashi:
please sir, edit this post, thanks
Done

(1) (Reply)

Get Rid Of Virus From Your Flash Drive & Systems Fast ! / 'groove Control': D 360 Degree Naija Entertainment Tv Show / Grab It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.