Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

.. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / .. (1019 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by Carcholce: 11:11pm On Nov 06, 2022
Re: .. by seankafor(m): 2:39am On Nov 07, 2022
Rich kid wink
Re: .. by Angrygoat: 4:23am On Nov 07, 2022
Yahoo plus boy,with no source of income
Re: .. by sultaan(m): 6:51am On Nov 07, 2022
it means your E#%) has an issue with performance.
If your check engine light is on, take it to a competent shop for diagnosis first before sinking money in another vehicle.

If you feel like buying another Benz, go ahead its your money you need no approval.
Re: .. by Carcholce: 6:52am On Nov 07, 2022
sultaan:
it means your E#%) has an issue with performance.
If your check engine light is on, take it to a competent shop for diagnosis first before sinking money in another vehicle.

If you feel like buying another Benz, go ahead its your money you need no approval.

No the engine is perfectly fine. No issue whatsoever. No engine light
Re: .. by Carcholce: 6:59am On Nov 07, 2022
Angrygoat:
Yahoo plus boy,with no source of income

Please mind your use of language. Don’t associate my moniker with demeaning names.

1 Like

Re: .. by sultaan(m): 7:02am On Nov 07, 2022
Carcholce:

No the engine is perfectly fine. No issue whatsoever. No engine light

You should not feel any decrease in performance with more passenger in the car something is off.

Post a pic of the dashboard when driving with your tachometer above 2000rpm you may have dirty throttle body or need to put a can of seafoam in your tank for fuel.
Re: .. by Carcholce: 7:22am On Nov 07, 2022
Re: .. by Angrygoat: 9:26am On Nov 07, 2022
U go still die miserable death,no worry
Carcholce:

Please mind your use of language. Don’t associate my moniker with demeaning names.
Re: .. by Carcholce: 9:36am On Nov 07, 2022
Angrygoat:
U go still die miserable death,no worry

You must be a fool to think everyone on this forum is living miserable with you in Nigeria. The country where I live, getting a car is cheap provided you have a good job and pay up in installment.
Re: .. by Angrygoat: 11:19am On Nov 07, 2022
G boy sharap dia
Ole
Carcholce:

You must be a fool to think everyone on this forum is living miserable with you in Nigeria. The country where I live, getting a car is cheap provided you have a good job and pay up in installment.
Re: .. by Carcholce: 11:21am On Nov 07, 2022
Angrygoat:
G boy sharap dia
Ole

Lol. Kill yourself. When you die, remember not to come back to Nigeria and your wretched parents to continue the suffering.
Re: .. by Angrygoat: 12:18pm On Nov 07, 2022
Odeh,fbì go aoon burst u
Carcholce:

Lol. Kill yourself. When you die, remember not to come back to Nigeria and your wretched parents to continue the suffering.
Re: .. by Carcholce: 12:20pm On Nov 07, 2022
Angrygoat:
Odeh,fbì go aoon burst u

Kill yourself. When you die, remember not to come back to Nigeria and your wretched parents to continue the suffering.
Re: .. by Angrygoat: 12:43pm On Nov 07, 2022
Odeh. Them go either catch u or kill u,or i do myself.
Carcholce:

Kill yourself. When you die, remember not to come back to Nigeria and your wretched parents to continue the suffering.
Re: .. by Carcholce: 12:55pm On Nov 07, 2022
Angrygoat:
Odeh. Them go either catch u or kill u,or i do myself.

Re: .. by Angrygoat: 2:39pm On Nov 07, 2022
Odeh,I get all the screenshot.hahahhahaha. start running ok. U can't rushh off and on esp on nairaland. Hahahahahaha. Foo l
Re: .. by Carcholce: 3:18pm On Nov 07, 2022
Angrygoat:
Odeh,I get all the screenshot.hahahhahaha. start running ok. U can't rushh off and on esp on nairaland. Hahahahahaha. Foo l

Lol. Screen shot ke. I can send you my location if you want. What else do you need?
Re: .. by Carcholce: 3:24pm On Nov 07, 2022
Angrygoat:

Before you kill yourself please permit me to send you my location. And even if you die before getting the location, I’ll go to your grave and write my coordinates on a piece of paper, I’ll drop it on your grave and piss on it so that the piss will leak the coordinates to your wretched corpse.
Re: .. by Angrygoat: 3:29pm On Nov 07, 2022
Starrt running
Carcholce:

Lol. Screen shot ke. I can send you my location if you want. What else do you need?
Re: .. by Carcholce: 3:44pm On Nov 07, 2022
Angrygoat:
Starrt running

I can’t run. Please ask for my location. I’ll happily send it to you. You did not answer my question about your 2005 Toyota avengers grin Is the car still alive or it is dead?
Re: .. by Angrygoat: 3:53pm On Nov 07, 2022
Getlosst tenager,hahhahhaha,he rush dey delleete
Him own words. Hahahahahq,starrt running ok. I do t forget ,neither do I forgive..
Carcholce:

I can’t run. Please ask for my location. I’ll happily send it to you. You did not answer my question about your 2005 Toyota avengers grin Is the car still alive or it is dead?
Re: .. by Carcholce: 4:02pm On Nov 07, 2022
Angrygoat:
Getlosst tenager,hahhahhaha,he rush dey delleete
Him own words. Hahahahahq,starrt running ok. I do t forget ,neither do I forgive..

I deleted the post to open the floor for the banter with you because I know the thread was going to ruins.

You don’t want to ask for my location abi you just dey make empty noise? I’m disappointed. I thought I was finally getting a contender. Sadly you are not even going to try after all the noise. Ask for my location, I can create a thread to beg Nairalanders to help me beg you to ask for my location.
Re: .. by Angrygoat: 5:01pm On Nov 07, 2022
Start running
Re: .. by Carcholce: 5:04pm On Nov 07, 2022
Angrygoat:
Start running

Where should I run to?

(1) (Reply)

Gear ATF For Honda Pilot 07 / It's Not Funny Again Oh. I Did A Top Up N2500. / These Are 13 Used Cars To Avoid At All Costs (but They’re Not Entirely Bad)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.