Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Why Tinubu Was Absent At Arise TV Presidential Debate - Campaign Council - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Tinubu Was Absent At Arise TV Presidential Debate - Campaign Council (20226 Views)

Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate / Tinubu Pulls Out Of Arise TV Presidential Debate / 2019 ELECTION : Buhari Not Afraid Of Debate – Campaign Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Tinubu Was Absent At Arise TV Presidential Debate - Campaign Council by byteem: 6:53am On Nov 07, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
Tinubu has more important engagements to attend to. The presidential debate on Arise TV isn't changing anything. A good leader has to set his priorities right. Since the debate is not a priority to him and his team then you can force it on him.
No matter how interesting the debate may be (Which isn't anyway),nothing can make me like Peter Obituary or any other candidate there and nothing can change my support and love for Tinubu likewise millions of Tinubu's supporters.
If Tinubu is present at the debate, no matter how brilliant he performs, it will not change the mind of Obituaries from hating him. In fact, they want him to be there not just to listen to him and his policies but to mock him and look for fault here and there.
What's the point showing up at your enemies gathering.
Tinubu should focus on his agenda and plans and stick to it strictly and not be distracted by all this inconsequential setups that will not add any value to him and his team.

Its a hard job but u have to work for your money .. we know even u do not believe the crap u wrote here
Re: Why Tinubu Was Absent At Arise TV Presidential Debate - Campaign Council by jamace(m): 6:54am On Nov 07, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
Tinubu has more important engagements to attend to. The presidential debate on Arise TV isn't changing anything. A good leader has to set his priorities right. Since the debate is not a priority to him and his team then you can force it on him.
No matter how interesting the debate may be (Which isn't anyway),nothing can make me like Peter Obituary or any other candidate there and nothing can change my support and love for Tinubu likewise millions of Tinubu's supporters.
If Tinubu is present at the debate, no matter how brilliant he performs, it will not change the mind of Obituaries from hating him. In fact, they want him to be there not just to listen to him and his policies but to mock him and look for fault here and there.
Tinubu should focus on his agenda and plans and stick to it strictly and not be distracted by all this inconsequential setups that will not add any value to him and his team.
An Agbadorian excuse as usual.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Was Absent At Arise TV Presidential Debate - Campaign Council by 77up(m): 6:54am On Nov 07, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
God bless you. You just said my mind. Obituaries never know what they are into...
Re: Why Tinubu Was Absent At Arise TV Presidential Debate - Campaign Council by PointZerom: 6:56am On Nov 07, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Baba calendar full abeg. Make una no disturb am with all these improptu media arrangements.

I Love BAT

Calender full and he couldn't send a representative even if na his driver?

You guys should continue, we have seen how you love Nigeria and Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Was Absent At Arise TV Presidential Debate - Campaign Council by bizzibodi(m): 6:56am On Nov 07, 2022
From what I deduce from this jargon write-up he went to Niger to bribe farmers.
Re: Why Tinubu Was Absent At Arise TV Presidential Debate - Campaign Council by BluntCrazeMan: 6:56am On Nov 07, 2022
He was attending a birthday party.

And this clown was saying that he was already in Minna??
Re: Why Tinubu Was Absent At Arise TV Presidential Debate - Campaign Council by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 6:56am On Nov 07, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Tinubu is a strategist and a unifier. We will call the CEOs of those people you mentioned and lecture them.
He has already released his roadmap to Nigerian so get one and study it critically. This debate is meaningless.
Governor Okowa is the best amongst the 4 of them on this particular debate but did that make you like him more than Peter Obituary? The answer is NO. So with is the point

Tinubu is actually an illitrate, in school back then, dull students are afraid of presentations

2 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Was Absent At Arise TV Presidential Debate - Campaign Council by manmade(m): 6:58am On Nov 07, 2022
We knew that he won't come, buhari used similar strategy on the electorates Only for him to turn around and say he didn't promised anybody anything that he is for everybody
Re: Why Tinubu Was Absent At Arise TV Presidential Debate - Campaign Council by BluntCrazeMan: 6:58am On Nov 07, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
(Bolded)
Is he supposed to be there for the Obidients??

There are still millions of undecided Nigerians.

Why would he bother himself with the Obidients? Or with people who had already made up their minds?

U guys are the ones kicking yourselves out by yourselves

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Was Absent At Arise TV Presidential Debate - Campaign Council by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:59am On Nov 07, 2022
kk2027:
Some people bet with 500k today that Tinubu will not attent the debate

You guys won
grin grin
somebody betted wit his dick...

dat nigga is somewhere bang-bang-bang-bang-bangin enuff pus$sies wit his freshly reclaimed gbola since midnight now!
grin
Re: Why Tinubu Was Absent At Arise TV Presidential Debate - Campaign Council by Nchenches: 7:01am On Nov 07, 2022
Urheadmaster:

angry

What is so hard for APC urchins to open up and tell Nigerians the truth and nothing but the truth

Tinubu no fit period embarassed tongue.

Shettima is Buhari cabal's intended president of Nigeria, Tinubu is a mere vessel for Shettima to become president of Nigeria.

Shettima sympathises with Boko Haram and its desire for a Nigeria to be governed with Sharia criminal laws.

Buhari vowed in 2001 in Kaduna before a large crowd of Muslim faithfuls that he would not stop until Islamic sharia criminal justice system is applied in all the states of Nigeria.

Re: Why Tinubu Was Absent At Arise TV Presidential Debate - Campaign Council by SenatePresdo(m): 7:06am On Nov 07, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Ordinary Bank Job, you will have to be interviewed.
Now we are talking about deciding the Future of over 200 million Nigerians, and you are saying that interview is not a priority?

If he doesn't want to show up in his enemies gathering, he should organise an interview section with his TVC, is that too hard?

For you information, if Nigeria was working, it's an obligation for Tinubu as a candidate to be interviewed more than twice before election day.

3 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Was Absent At Arise TV Presidential Debate - Campaign Council by yahmohy27: 7:09am On Nov 07, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
Gbam your head dey there
You are absolutely right
Re: Why Tinubu Was Absent At Arise TV Presidential Debate - Campaign Council by spartachico(m): 7:11am On Nov 07, 2022
In other words , he will neglect the people or major duty when elected president , we the people want to hear from him but he is already giving us excuses ... Bravo
Re: Why Tinubu Was Absent At Arise TV Presidential Debate - Campaign Council by Chopcy29: 7:13am On Nov 07, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

All I know is that this country has suffered enough, both, with the people in it. Any fool that doesn’t wish her to survive this period of time, due to their personal gain or interest, the soil of the country should swallow the person ASAP

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Was Absent At Arise TV Presidential Debate - Campaign Council by chrisdolly(m): 7:16am On Nov 07, 2022
God bless you. It is not as if he hasn't been engaging the media anyway!!! The only wants error they can capitalise on and start making mockery for 3days. Foolish people

quote author=Tinubuwins2023e post=118181389]Tinubu has more important engagements to attend to. The presidential debate on Arise TV isn't changing anything. A good leader has to set his priorities right. Since the debate is not a priority to him and his team then you can force it on him.
Tinubu should focus on his agenda and plans and stick to it strictly and not be distracted by all this inconsequential setups that will not add any value to him and his team.[/quote]
Re: Why Tinubu Was Absent At Arise TV Presidential Debate - Campaign Council by Godi25(m): 7:16am On Nov 07, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
See urself
Condom would have saved the world a lot of good

2 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Was Absent At Arise TV Presidential Debate - Campaign Council by DSS1335: 7:17am On Nov 07, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Wonder shall never end!
How do u manage to even defend what is literally indefensible?
It's obvious you are one those educated moro.n with no plan for the future. I doubt if you have families to care for? Spits!!
Re: Why Tinubu Was Absent At Arise TV Presidential Debate - Campaign Council by dyera(m): 7:19am On Nov 07, 2022
Okoroawusa:

Governor Okowa is the best amongst the 4 of them on this particular debate.

You are very correct. I think Okowa was the best in the debate. He handled himself and the questions well. I am not a PDP person but I think he did well tonight.

The same way Osinbajo handled himself well in 2019 presidential debate. But after Buhari won, was Osinbajo in control of the economy and security of the country?

Do vice presidential candidate represent the presidential candidates at a debate in USA? Sometimes I wonder if you Nigerians use your brain.

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Was Absent At Arise TV Presidential Debate - Campaign Council by Sj11: 7:21am On Nov 07, 2022
people like you are the problem of Nigeria and it shall never be well with you,because you know the truth and your trying to cover it,post=118181389]Tinubu has more important engagements to attend to. The presidential debate on Arise TV isn't changing anything. A good leader has to set his priorities right. Since the debate is not a priority to him and his team then you can force it on him.
Tinubu should focus on his agenda and plans and stick to it strictly and not be distracted by all this inconsequential setups that will not add any value to him and his team.[/quote]
Re: Why Tinubu Was Absent At Arise TV Presidential Debate - Campaign Council by AerialMapper: 7:21am On Nov 07, 2022
We know why…. He lacks the intellectual depth to discuss issues without licking his finger and scrolling through write-ups.

Plus he is a coward
Re: Why Tinubu Was Absent At Arise TV Presidential Debate - Campaign Council by Abah01: 7:23am On Nov 07, 2022
Excuses upon excuses. Failure
Re: Why Tinubu Was Absent At Arise TV Presidential Debate - Campaign Council by CheapHomes1: 7:26am On Nov 07, 2022
Nemere2020:

https://punchng.com/why-tinubu-was-absent-at-debate-apc-campaign-council/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1667772198-1
Nlfpmod Mynd44

Did he not initially accept to be on the arise debate or was it an impromptu engagement?
Re: Why Tinubu Was Absent At Arise TV Presidential Debate - Campaign Council by rollandben(m): 7:28am On Nov 07, 2022
Pride finishes you there. As a self aclaimed next president, he needs to appear where ever his people want him to. If truely he loves his people. But its so unfortunately that, he has shown the type of leadership he want to run. We are not blind to the realities.
Re: Why Tinubu Was Absent At Arise TV Presidential Debate - Campaign Council by proff010: 7:31am On Nov 07, 2022
1 crate of Pepsi bottle for you.
Asiwaju we all want.
Tinubuwins2023e:
Re: Why Tinubu Was Absent At Arise TV Presidential Debate - Campaign Council by NwaliE01: 7:32am On Nov 07, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Presidential debate is inconsequential.
I can't rap my head around this at all.
This radicalism must end.
Re: Why Tinubu Was Absent At Arise TV Presidential Debate - Campaign Council by DemgadTinko: 7:34am On Nov 07, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Please let's be sincere for once. This isn't about hate or dislike. Why are you afraid of discussing your plans with your future employer? if you don't do interviews, you won't get the job. It's same Nigeria we are all fighting for . If he enters and Nigeria becomes better. ? No one will complain. Simply put, we want the best Man for the job, Period. What's the essence of a Campaign then? if we've all made up our minds? .This man was still the same person that brought the current leadership in, So how is this regime on you, financially and otherwise? Do you think he will be different from this ? why cant he influence this government effectively ? .Please let's receive sense for once .. You entitled to your opinion but stop defending wrong.. he missed his interview , others are also busy . He isnt showing good sign of a good leader....imagine ? whats enemies gathering ? Wait till theykidnap a loved one or 1 dollar becomes 1500 Naira , Keep suipporting evil , you hear ? you go soon see Shege !
Re: Why Tinubu Was Absent At Arise TV Presidential Debate - Campaign Council by izubext007: 7:34am On Nov 07, 2022
He has nothing to say .
Re: Why Tinubu Was Absent At Arise TV Presidential Debate - Campaign Council by hedocharles(m): 7:36am On Nov 07, 2022
Though am not a supporter of BAT, But I think he isn't obligated to whatever debate anyone is organizing. Every electorate knows what he wants.
Re: Why Tinubu Was Absent At Arise TV Presidential Debate - Campaign Council by Monday60655(m): 7:36am On Nov 07, 2022
All these excuses won't help him. He was invited by Lawyers(NBA), with no reason to attend, and he was invited by Doctors(NMA) with no reason to attend. He was equally invited to the Accountants(ICAN) conference with no reason to attend. But when he heard about the AREWA meeting, he was the first to be there before every other invitee.
We cannot be fooled.
Re: Why Tinubu Was Absent At Arise TV Presidential Debate - Campaign Council by Nobody: 7:39am On Nov 07, 2022
Decieve yourselves grin, it is only a fool, who doesn't value the future of his children or family that will vote for tinubu.
Re: Why Tinubu Was Absent At Arise TV Presidential Debate - Campaign Council by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 07, 2022
Monday60655:
All these excuses won't help him. He was invited by Lawyers(NBA), with no reason to attend, and he was invited by Doctors(NMA) with no reason to attend. He was equally invited to the Accountants(ICAN) conference with no reason to attend. But when he heard about the AREWA meeting, he was the first to be there before every other invitee.
We cannot be fooled.
My brother, honestly i wonder if his supporters are mentally stable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze / Lai Mohammed Writes Oby Ezekwesili On Chibok Girls (Snapshot) / Falana Sues Army, Asks Court To Stop Positive Identification Operation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.