Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Gov. Okowa Accused Peter Obi Of Lying To Nigerians during the debate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Okowa Accused Peter Obi Of Lying To Nigerians during the debate (1237 Views)

Nigerians Accuse Peter Obi Of Lying About Naira Exchange Rate / LP Accused Peter Obi Of Demolishing Their Billboards In 2013 (Video) / Threat To Life: Mr Macaroni Says Sahara Reporters Wrongly Accused Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

Gov. Okowa Accused Peter Obi Of Lying To Nigerians during the debate by lhordspy: 11:15pm On Nov 06, 2022
Immediately the Presidential cadidate of the Labour party, Mr Peter Obi dropped the mic. The VP candidate of the PDP, Gov Okowa took the mic. and lashed out at him for apparently trying to decieve Nigerians by saying they dont spend money.

Mr Obi was seen smiling and quietly muttering with Mr. kwankwanso, the NNPP candidate afterward of Mr Okowa's reprovement.

Mr Okowa said:
We shouldnt be lying to Nigerians. We that have structures across the country, we spend money for mobility to move around the country. How can the labour party says they dont spend money. What about the private jet they have been going around with during their campaigns and consultations?.
Or do they trek to these places on bare foot?

Who else is following up the debate?
Mynd44 seun nlfpmod

Re: Gov. Okowa Accused Peter Obi Of Lying To Nigerians during the debate by RobsonsTARz: 11:19pm On Nov 06, 2022
Still don't give shi shi
Pained souls can die

Re: Gov. Okowa Accused Peter Obi Of Lying To Nigerians during the debate by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 06, 2022
APC and PDP are taking Nigerians for granted. Peter Obi is our choice

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov. Okowa Accused Peter Obi Of Lying To Nigerians during the debate by MasterJayJay: 11:21pm On Nov 06, 2022
BATS creating useless threads while their Jagajaga ran away from the debate.

You have to be dumb not to understand CONTEXT.

The Bokoharam member below me hates Peter Obi because APC favours terrorism.

Re: Gov. Okowa Accused Peter Obi Of Lying To Nigerians during the debate by lhordspy: 11:21pm On Nov 06, 2022
Peter and Lie.... Just like 5 & 6

Peter Obi is worse than a terrorist.
Terrorist moves around with gun to cause harm. But peter needs just microphone to lead millions of innocent people astray, into their doom with lies.

Re: Gov. Okowa Accused Peter Obi Of Lying To Nigerians during the debate by Lawalatm: 11:26pm On Nov 06, 2022
He did not accuse Obi...he said candidates should stop lying to Nigerians without specifying what the lie was....atleast the factcheckers confirmed everything Obi said.

It's not enough making a baseless statement grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Gov. Okowa Accused Peter Obi Of Lying To Nigerians during the debate by chatinent: 11:27pm On Nov 06, 2022
lhordspy:
Peter and Lie.... Just like 5 & 6

Peter Obi is worst than a terrorist.
Terrorist moves around with gun to cause harm. But peter needs just microphone to lead millions of innocent people astray into their doom with lies.

Tinubu lied about his heritage, his education, his everything. Tinubu lied he knew Alpha Beta. Tinubu lied he never knew who ordered soldiers to shoot at Endsars.

Normally, it's foolish to hate one liar and love another liar.

Tinubu, Atiku, Obi are all failures.

Re: Gov. Okowa Accused Peter Obi Of Lying To Nigerians during the debate by Tinubuwins2023e: 11:27pm On Nov 06, 2022
Omo, I just tire for Peter Obituary. Lamba 24/7
Okowa was tired of his lies and have to publicly say it to his face say oga you too dey lie.
Lie lie Obituary

Re: Gov. Okowa Accused Peter Obi Of Lying To Nigerians during the debate by Tinubuwins2023e: 11:28pm On Nov 06, 2022
chatinent:

Tinubu lied about his heritage, his education, his everything.

Normally, it's foolish to hate one liar and love another liar.

Mumu, Okowa cast your Lord and saviour Peter Obituary as a liar but na Tinubu wey he no concern you dey attack. I hope Tinubu isn't tormenting you in your dreams

Re: Gov. Okowa Accused Peter Obi Of Lying To Nigerians during the debate by XerXers: 11:29pm On Nov 06, 2022
Everybody spend money for campain. We no de give shishi doesn't mean we don't spend money. We are talking about bribing for fake endorsement like Thiefnubuu is doing

Re: Gov. Okowa Accused Peter Obi Of Lying To Nigerians during the debate by lhordspy: 11:29pm On Nov 06, 2022
Lawalatm:
He did not accuse Obi...he said candidates should stop lying to Nigerians without specifying what the lie was....atleast the factcheckers confirmed everything Obi said.

It's not enough making a baseless statement grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lol. You are not following the debate, Oga. He was specifically reffering to Obi.

Re: Gov. Okowa Accused Peter Obi Of Lying To Nigerians during the debate by chatinent: 11:29pm On Nov 06, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Mumu, Okowa cast your Lord and saviour Peter Obituary as a liar but na Tinubu wey he no concern you dey attack. I hope Tinubu isn't tormenting you in your dreams

You, Tinubu, Atiku, Okowa, Peter Obi, are very stupid to attempt to lure people to trust you after having failed Nigerians already.

You may die for evil politicians.

There's no good in any of them. You are the most used because after the election, you'll be abandoned until another four years...that's when you'll remember they need you as an instrument to win an election.

Keep trying hard to promote failures.
Re: Gov. Okowa Accused Peter Obi Of Lying To Nigerians during the debate by Jayden001(m): 11:32pm On Nov 06, 2022
We never said we don't spend money. We are only allergic to money being spent wrongly; like using public funds to buy votes, packing public funds inside soakaway pit, buying deligats' votes and just randomly giving out money to buy endorsements. That's what we don't do.
We donate money to hospitals.
We donate to schools
We donate to orphanages and IDP homes
We donate to churches and mosques
We donate to people's businesses and start-ups
We spend money on travels.

we spend money but we don't do it wrongly.

Re: Gov. Okowa Accused Peter Obi Of Lying To Nigerians during the debate by Lawalatm: 11:38pm On Nov 06, 2022
I did and still watching as I respond to you....no assumption cheesy cheesy cheesy

lhordspy:

Lol. You are not following the debate, Oga. He was specifically reffering to Obi.
Re: Gov. Okowa Accused Peter Obi Of Lying To Nigerians during the debate by Tinubuwins2023e: 11:41pm On Nov 06, 2022
chatinent:

You, Tinubu, Atiku, Okowa, Peter Obi, are very stupid to attempt to lure people to trust you after having failed Nigerians already.

You may die for evil politicians.

There's no good in any of them. You are the most used because after the election, you'll be abandoned until another four years...that's when you'll remember they need you as an instrument to win an election.

Keep trying hard to promote failures.

Na so you wan cry and wail all the days of your life? Get ready to cry for 8 years under the presidency of Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Re: Gov. Okowa Accused Peter Obi Of Lying To Nigerians during the debate by lhordspy: 11:41pm On Nov 06, 2022
Lawalatm:
I did and still watching as I respond to you....no assumption cheesy cheesy cheesy

Then it is either you purposely turned a deaf ear to that part or maybe the way you Assimilates spoken english is on the low side, sir.
Re: Gov. Okowa Accused Peter Obi Of Lying To Nigerians during the debate by julaion: 11:41pm On Nov 06, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
Omo, I just tire for Peter Obituary. Lamba 24/7
Okowa was tired of his lies and have to publicly say it to his face say oga you too dey lie.
Lie lie Obituary
If you die today na still obituary them go put ur pictures
Re: Gov. Okowa Accused Peter Obi Of Lying To Nigerians during the debate by lhordspy: 11:45pm On Nov 06, 2022
XerXers:
Everybody spend money for campain. We no de give shishi doesn't mean we don't spend money. We are talking about bribing for fake endorsement like Thiefnubuu is doing

It is very obvious you are not watching the debate. Peter obi clearing attributed campaign financing to corruption. Mr okowa had to step in to reprimand him, and bring him back to reality from his lying wonderland. ..

And i love the way he did it. Publicly, politely but very strongly. The message was passed, he will think twice before lying again there.

Re: Gov. Okowa Accused Peter Obi Of Lying To Nigerians during the debate by Tinubuwins2023e: 11:47pm On Nov 06, 2022
julaion:

If i die today na still obituary them go put my pictures

Of course. Well I wish you what you wish yourself to die today anyway
Re: Gov. Okowa Accused Peter Obi Of Lying To Nigerians during the debate by chatinent: 11:53pm On Nov 06, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Na so you wan cry and wail all the days of your life? Get ready to cry for 8 years under the presidency of Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Whoever becomes president won't affect me. Know this and have peace. It's on you.
Re: Gov. Okowa Accused Peter Obi Of Lying To Nigerians during the debate by Tinubuwins2023e: 11:58pm On Nov 06, 2022
chatinent:

Whoever becomes president won't affect me. Know this and have peace. It's on you.

Same here dude. Know this and know peace
Re: Gov. Okowa Accused Peter Obi Of Lying To Nigerians during the debate by lhordspy: 11:58pm On Nov 06, 2022
MasterJayJay:
BATS creating useless threads while their Jagajaga ran away from the debate.

You have to be dumb not to understand CONTEXT.
The Bokoharam member below me hates Peter Obi because APC favours terrorism.

Lol. Olodo what is context?

Kids sha. Looks like you just came across the word. Context is more of the circumstances of how idea or statement are been placed. What circumstances will push someone to lying?
Re: Gov. Okowa Accused Peter Obi Of Lying To Nigerians during the debate by socialmediaman: 12:04am On Nov 07, 2022
lhordspy:
Peter and Lies.... Just like 5 & 6

Peter Obi is worse than a terrorist.
Terrorists move around with guns to cause harm. But peter needs just a microphone to lead millions of innocent people astray to their doom with lies.
Re: Gov. Okowa Accused Peter Obi Of Lying To Nigerians during the debate by calistanzubechu: 12:14am On Nov 07, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c52wL6A4A0s
My candidate Tinubu was absent, now I knew why he didn't attend the town hall meeting. he would have urinated on his clothe with the kind of question being thrown. The engagement was high.
Re: Gov. Okowa Accused Peter Obi Of Lying To Nigerians during the debate by Lawalatm: 6:54am On Nov 07, 2022
Unfortunately.... my ears are fine cheesy cheesy.....I'll leave you to highly assimilate your spoken english while I handle the written english grin grin grin grin grin grin

lhordspy:

Then it is either you purposely turned a deaf ear to that part or maybe the way you Assimilates spoken english is on the low side, sir.

ANALYSIS: Tinubu’s Campaign Focusing On States With Local APC Strongmen / The US And EU Have Lost Faith In Tinubu Here's Why. / INEC Officer MUST Snap The Result & Send It To IREV- Senator Ahmed Lawan(video)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49