Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,345 members, 7,829,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

APC PCC Media Directorate Meet Journalists Ahead Of Tinubu's Town Hall Meeting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC PCC Media Directorate Meet Journalists Ahead Of Tinubu's Town Hall Meeting (10347 Views)

Pictures Of Tinubu's Town Hall Meeting In Calabar, Cross River / Why Tinubu Left Minna Rally Early – APC PCC / APC Media Directorate Meets Again As PDP Crisis Deepens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC PCC Media Directorate Meet Journalists Ahead Of Tinubu's Town Hall Meeting by oikirodah(m): 6:15am On Nov 07, 2022
What The APC PCC Media Directorate Told Journalists Ahead Of Tinubu's Town Hall Meeting In Minna (Photos)

Members of the Tinubu-Shettima Presidential Campaign Council's media and publicity directorate met with some selected journalists in Minna yesterday ahead of a town hall meeting between the All Progressives Congress presidential candidate, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, his running mate, Senator Kashim Shettima, and farmers and agro-commodity groups in the state.

The meeting, which was chaired by the Director of the Media and Publicity Directorate, Mr Bayo Onanuga, was primarily intended to inform members of the fourth estate and the general public of Tinubu's goals for the Power State and the nation as a whole in regard to his agricultural agenda.

According to the directorate, Tinubu aspires to build on President Buhari's robust agricultural legacy and expand it to the benefit of all citizens.

They discussed strategies to reduce food imports and increase local production. They also discussed the establishment of an effective commodity exchange board, which would assure farmers that market price fluctuations would not impair their output due to any unforeseen circumstances.

Farmers who have worked hard will be assured of balanced sales of their products, regardless of the condition that may have warranted poor sales owing to unanticipated circumstances, as the case may be.

This scheme would encompass all types of farming practices, such as livestock, cash crops, and so on.

The directorate also discussed Tinubu's plans to make credit available to farmers in order to boost their sales, as well as the need for farmers to form cooperatives in order to benefit from the government, which is there to provide guidance and access to credit facilities, as well as agricultural equipment and tools to assist farmers.

This includes Agric extension services, access to good seedlings, modern farm equipment, fertilizers, and competent counselling on optimum farming techniques, among other things.

In light of the security concerns farmers face, the directorate looked at Tinubu's promises to defend every square inch of Nigeria's land against bandits and criminals. They also took note of Tinubu's promises to recruit more security personnel to protect Nigerians' lives and property.

Another surefire strategy proposed by Tinubu to boost the agriculture sector and combat insurgency and banditry is to use technology.

Tinubu's administration would ensure that the sector's flooding problems are addressed head-on, as well as the ecological issues plaguing some areas of the country.

The emphasis was on how he plans to recreate what he achieved in Lagos by reclaiming the Atlantic, which formerly ravished most of Lagos Island but is now transformed into a megacity.

The provision of good roads and infrastructural development, which would in turn increase transportation of farm produce, is one of the aspects that the Tinubu administration has determined would be a guarantee to farmers.

The railway revolution would be greatly expanded to help the industry. The creation of storage facilities around the federation to preserve farmers' produce is one of the ways the Agric sector is projected to flourish.

The media discussion was fascinating and informative. It was definitely a family affair as Tope Ajayi and Ali M. Ali, two seasoned journalists and directors at the directorate, supported Bayo Onanuga at the discussion. View pictures from the session.

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah writes in from Minna. 

Source iReporteronline.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/what-the-apc-pcc-media-directorate-told-journalists-ahead-of-tinubus-town-hall-meeting-in-minna-photos/

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC PCC Media Directorate Meet Journalists Ahead Of Tinubu's Town Hall Meeting by Felabrity: 9:21am On Nov 07, 2022
Make dem no use question Kee am

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC PCC Media Directorate Meet Journalists Ahead Of Tinubu's Town Hall Meeting by SandyLOVE08(f): 9:22am On Nov 07, 2022
What is it with APC exactly?
Is it that their supporters doesn't make use of their brain or they are programmed with suffering and smiling

The hardship they brought upon this country is too much,

Sometime ago, I went to the POS to withdraw some money. A woman in her forties with a baby in her back wanted to also withdraw. The woman asked the POS attendant to attend to me first. I declined the offer and told the POS guy to attend to her because she was there before me. First come, first served.

The woman brought out her card. I overheard telling the POS guy to withdraw 500 naira from her account. The POS Guy said its 50 naira for charges. The woman gave her 50 naira and went her way, I asked the woman to wait.

I withdrawed 12k and gave the woman 5k. This woman knelt down there and was thanking me.

What will 500 naira do for a mother and child in this APC harsh economic and some people are still supporting them.

God forbid BAThing to happen to Nigeria.

And to those fighting themselves for politicians. Remember they are all billionaires. And their children are outside the country

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC PCC Media Directorate Meet Journalists Ahead Of Tinubu's Town Hall Meeting by Tinubupikin122: 9:22am On Nov 07, 2022
Bola Ahmed Tinubu the father of all yeebos

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC PCC Media Directorate Meet Journalists Ahead Of Tinubu's Town Hall Meeting by Felabrity: 9:22am On Nov 07, 2022
ENGINEERG:
What are they hiding

Tinubu medical condition

10 Likes

Re: APC PCC Media Directorate Meet Journalists Ahead Of Tinubu's Town Hall Meeting by temitope27(m): 9:22am On Nov 07, 2022
JAGABAN IS COMING, ki awon obidient lo ku cheesy grin

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC PCC Media Directorate Meet Journalists Ahead Of Tinubu's Town Hall Meeting by ENGINEERG(m): 9:22am On Nov 07, 2022
What are they hiding when it is so clear that Tinubu mental state is terrible now.?
Conferences and debates he ran away.
BUT ONLY FOOLS will support a candidate like this and want a better country.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC PCC Media Directorate Meet Journalists Ahead Of Tinubu's Town Hall Meeting by money121(m): 9:22am On Nov 07, 2022
Ok
Re: APC PCC Media Directorate Meet Journalists Ahead Of Tinubu's Town Hall Meeting by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 07, 2022
And some people still find it difficult to accept that Tinubu is the next president .

Dude has everything on lock down!

All odds favour him!

Peter and Atiku will only be modeling on the ballot papers. That’s the best the can get.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC PCC Media Directorate Meet Journalists Ahead Of Tinubu's Town Hall Meeting by siraj1402(m): 9:23am On Nov 07, 2022
Tinubu really knows politics. The arise TV town hall meeting turning mockery has been for seen and he left it for the small boys who later regreted that their lord attended it.
Jagaban will always teach them politics 101.
NOTE
You can attack me but I will remind you when the time comes

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC PCC Media Directorate Meet Journalists Ahead Of Tinubu's Town Hall Meeting by Macphenson: 9:23am On Nov 07, 2022
Really

Thiefnu.bu intends to rule Nigeria by proxy. Whats the point of the pre meeting if not to influnece them from aasking him serious questions and he will fumble.

Obviously Thiefnu.bu is not mentally, physically amd medically fit to govern this country.

6 Likes

Re: APC PCC Media Directorate Meet Journalists Ahead Of Tinubu's Town Hall Meeting by Doubleoh7: 9:23am On Nov 07, 2022
Na so. Abi you have told them what to ask and what not to ask. When to zoom in their camera and when not to zoom in. When to focus on trembling hands and When to focus camera on the audience. My own is that, however 2023 turns out, na all of us go endure am. To think people are even attending an event called by a ruling party that met exchange rate of $1: #225 and took it to $1: #850 and still climbing, what exactly are they going there to hear from the party?

3 Likes

Re: APC PCC Media Directorate Meet Journalists Ahead Of Tinubu's Town Hall Meeting by greatiyk4u(m): 9:23am On Nov 07, 2022
Looking for soft landing for Tinubu and to pay and collect interview questions for Tinubu to rehearse and answer using the follow
Hyperbole
Idiom
Joke
Irony

Indeed there was a country where a man like Tinubu can boldly come out to contest elections to the position of President of a country.......

If youruba was an independent nation, they won't vote Tinubu as a choice candidate

5 Likes

Re: APC PCC Media Directorate Meet Journalists Ahead Of Tinubu's Town Hall Meeting by Felabrity: 9:23am On Nov 07, 2022
temitope27:
JAGABAN IS COMING, ki awon obidient lo ku cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: APC PCC Media Directorate Meet Journalists Ahead Of Tinubu's Town Hall Meeting by Ireportlive: 9:23am On Nov 07, 2022
cool

Organized PCC unlike the Agberos that went to disgrace themselves last night

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC PCC Media Directorate Meet Journalists Ahead Of Tinubu's Town Hall Meeting by Felabrity: 9:24am On Nov 07, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
And some people still find it difficult to accept that Tinubu is the next president .

Dude has everything on lock down!

All odds favour him!

Peter and Atiku will only be modeling on the ballot papers. That’s the best the can get.

2 Likes

Re: APC PCC Media Directorate Meet Journalists Ahead Of Tinubu's Town Hall Meeting by Tinubupikin122: 9:25am On Nov 07, 2022
If I no vote this man make I die

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC PCC Media Directorate Meet Journalists Ahead Of Tinubu's Town Hall Meeting by UTILITYMAY(m): 9:26am On Nov 07, 2022
These guyz understands the game better, they are strategically meeting the right people at the right places. These are issue based campaign promise that would foster real developments. Politics is not emotions at all. This looks like Tinubu has already started the work of the President even before winning the election. Honestly, Tinubu is not just a master of politics, he has deep understanding of governance. Let's be hopeful. Even though I preferred Osinbajo 99%, the remaining 1% won't be bad for Tinubu.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC PCC Media Directorate Meet Journalists Ahead Of Tinubu's Town Hall Meeting by SirJerrie(m): 9:26am On Nov 07, 2022
Re: APC PCC Media Directorate Meet Journalists Ahead Of Tinubu's Town Hall Meeting by NigeriaIsGreat: 9:26am On Nov 07, 2022
No doubt Tinubu is obviously the next president to succeed Buhari

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC PCC Media Directorate Meet Journalists Ahead Of Tinubu's Town Hall Meeting by LadyExcellency: 9:26am On Nov 07, 2022
Any collusion by the press with any political party is a crime against the people.

How much were they paid for honouring the meeting?

1 Like

Re: APC PCC Media Directorate Meet Journalists Ahead Of Tinubu's Town Hall Meeting by ThePolemicist: 9:26am On Nov 07, 2022
Hate him or love him..
This guy sabi this politics thing.
I would NEVER vote for him as I think he’s past his prime. But I can acknowledge a Pro when I see one.

6 Likes

Re: APC PCC Media Directorate Meet Journalists Ahead Of Tinubu's Town Hall Meeting by Tofax: 9:27am On Nov 07, 2022
All this packaging of Tinubu to appear young & energetic will not sell.
This is the real unfiltered pictures of Tinubu.

The way APC deceived Nigerians with Buhari pictures, they've started with the same formula with Tinubu

1 Like

Re: APC PCC Media Directorate Meet Journalists Ahead Of Tinubu's Town Hall Meeting by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 07, 2022
APC has no regards for Nigerians. Come 2023 Nigerians will vote Peter Obi as president
Re: APC PCC Media Directorate Meet Journalists Ahead Of Tinubu's Town Hall Meeting by Ojayk(m): 9:29am On Nov 07, 2022
OBI has told them what he will do in Niger state, now they know what can be done in Niger state.

PCC meeting with journalist before town hall meeting, same we way he held a different town hall meeting with selected business associates in Lagos after ignoring an earlier held business men town hall meeting.

Who would you trust with your life amongst them?

oikirodah:
What The APC PCC Media Directorate Told Journalists Ahead Of Tinubu's Town Hall Meeting In Minna (Photos)

Source iReporteronline.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/what-the-apc-pcc-media-directorate-told-journalists-ahead-of-tinubus-town-hall-meeting-in-minna-photos/

1 Like

Re: APC PCC Media Directorate Meet Journalists Ahead Of Tinubu's Town Hall Meeting by temitope27(m): 9:30am On Nov 07, 2022
[quote author=Felabrity post=118188631][/quote]if you like kill your sef, non of my concern

15 Likes

Re: APC PCC Media Directorate Meet Journalists Ahead Of Tinubu's Town Hall Meeting by JANK23H(m): 9:32am On Nov 07, 2022
If Obi hadn't spoken consistently about Niger state and its potentials in agriculture,would this strategic meeting with stakeholders have held?

Could it be that Obi's message resonated with the farmers in Niger state,and the Jagabandit wants to latch on it?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Abduct Four INEC Officials In Bauchi / Sabo Nanono: Nigerian Seeks $1 Billion Loan To Boost Mechanised Farming / Police To Deploy 34,587 Personnel For Anambra Governorship Election - IGP Usman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.