Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,022 members, 7,845,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Breaking News: Please, Which Nairalander Can Explain This? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Please, Which Nairalander Can Explain This? (412 Views)

Only The Smartest Nairalander Can Answer This Question / FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE / Does It Mean No Nairalander Can Declare And Pick Nigerian Presidential Form? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Please, Which Nairalander Can Explain This? by ThEGodFaThErss: 8:12am On Nov 07, 2022
Getting over the management of anger is a shorter of life; then we would have failed in maturity”— Bola Tinubu

Please, I need urgent interpretation of the above quote by Tinubu. I am having hard time trying to understand the true meaning of what the APC presidential candidate meant.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Please, Which Nairalander Can Explain This? by ThEGodFaThErss: 8:14am On Nov 07, 2022
Are this mis-quoting as a result of dementia or Parkinson's ?
Re: Breaking News: Please, Which Nairalander Can Explain This? by Acidosis(m): 8:16am On Nov 07, 2022
Lol. You want to interpret the words of a demented patient who has refused all forms of treatments because of presidential ambition?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Please, Which Nairalander Can Explain This? by PrinceOfLagos: 8:17am On Nov 07, 2022
Person wey dey mis-yarn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Please, Which Nairalander Can Explain This? by ThEGodFaThErss: 8:18am On Nov 07, 2022
Acidosis:

Lol. You want to interpret the words of a demented patient who has refused all forms of treatments because of presidential ambition?
If it were in a saner clime Tinubu would be cooling off in old people's home because it's so glaring he has lost it upstairs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Please, Which Nairalander Can Explain This? by ThEGodFaThErss: 8:19am On Nov 07, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Person wey dey mis-yarn
Omo! I tire o for who no tire for Tinubu especially Moh247

1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Please, Which Nairalander Can Explain This? by VoteObi2SaveNai: 8:27am On Nov 07, 2022
ThEGodFaThErss:
Getting over the management of anger is a shorter of life; then we would have failed in maturity”— Bola Tinubu

Please, I need urgent interpretation of the above quote by Tinubu. I am having hard time trying to understand the true meaning of what the APC presidential candidate meant.

There are over 15 ridiculous quotes from Tinubu that proves he has lost his mental faculties. Even the criminals pushing him to rule Nigeria already knows he is brain damaged and that's why they don't want him to attend any debate or grant any interview. They want to package a dead vegetable to Nigerians so they can steal and destroy whatever is left of Nigeria.

I don't blame them, rather I blame the BATstards that are still supporting Tinubu. May they never escape karma.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Please, Which Nairalander Can Explain This? by PrinceOfLagos: 8:27am On Nov 07, 2022
ThEGodFaThErss:

Omo! I tire o for who no tire for Tinubu especially Moh247
That's the reason why the mumu man no dey turn up for debate, He go misyarn tire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Please, Which Nairalander Can Explain This? by ThEGodFaThErss: 8:30am On Nov 07, 2022
VoteObi2SaveNai:

There are over 15 ridiculous quotes from Tinubu that proves he has lost his mental faculties. Even the criminals pushing him to rule Nigeria already knows he is brain damaged and that's why they don't want him to attend any debate or grant any interview. They want to package a dead vegetable to Nigerians so they can steal and destroy whatever is left of Nigeria.

I don't blame them, rather I blame the BATstards that are still supporting Tinubu. May they never escape karma.
Hmmm......This is serious, the Emilokan crooner is suffering from old age and years of accumulated intake of hard drugs.

1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Please, Which Nairalander Can Explain This? by tunjiajayi: 8:37am On Nov 07, 2022
Yamree,
Though you have deliberately misaligned Tinubus words and speeches severally..

Tinubus words are not meant for an audience like you and your kind. You would and can never understand him.
It's beyond your lot to understand such.
Re: Breaking News: Please, Which Nairalander Can Explain This? by ThEGodFaThErss: 9:01am On Nov 07, 2022
tunjiajayi:
Yamree,
Though you have deliberately misaligned Tinubus words and speeches severally..

Tinubus words are not meant for an audience like you and your kind. You would and can never understand him.
It's beyond your lot to understand such.
Keep quiet! look at your disjointed teeth like someone suffering from kwashiokor. Reasonable Nairalander' are dropping insightful comments and you that is mentally skewed and disoriented is here spewing trash.

(1) (Reply)

Why I Saved Money For Anambra – Peter Obi / New Naira Notes: The FG Should Make Depositors Account For Source / 2023: Prospects Of Transformative Governance In Nigeria - Peter Obi’s Manifesto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.