Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,984 members, 7,835,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

The Secret Of Making 3 Sales Simultaneously - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Secret Of Making 3 Sales Simultaneously (183 Views)

HOW I'M MAKING 3-5 USDT ON DELHI MAJOR AUTHORITY BLOCKCHAIN BUSINESS / After Making 3 Million Naira In Two Months We Decided To Get This Building / Let Me Help You Get 1-3 Sales Per Day On Your Product (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Secret Of Making 3 Sales Simultaneously by chimaA243(m): 8:13am On Nov 07, 2022
One form of selling that people undermine a lot is consistency.

Being consistent is like selling to three different persons simultaneously.

The person who has been convinced that you are the one he needs to get the desired transformation.

But do not have money at the time of conviction.

Between the time he got convinced to the time he will raise the money.

You need to be consistent for him not give attention to what others are doing.

If you do not, he may meet someone who does what you do better than you.

And you loose that sale.

The second is the person who is yet to be convinced that you are the one he needs to get his desired transformation.

If he must be convinced, you must show up everyday presenting his desired to him.

If you do not, another person will do it for you.

And take the sale.

The last is that person who has never met you before. He may show up that day you took a break.

And you won't be there. You have taken a sabbatical leave.

Therefore, he met someone else. And the person took the sale.

If you do not want to loose these three sales. You must be there, under the rain and sun.

Above all, don't forget there is this fear of loosing their money to someone they do not know.

If that fear must die. You will be the one to suppress it.

Just show up, show up and show up. They will feel relaxed.

So whenever you feel like giving up, remember that someone is still looking for money to buy from you.

Some other person is yet to be convinced that you are the right person.

And the last may come the day you took a break.

I just want to give help even when I know is my turn to receive help.

(1) (Reply)

Split Test Monkey Review / Recommend Me A Reliable Logistics Company / 30 Tons Howo Trucks Needed For Per Trip Job At Shagamu (interchange)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.