Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,933 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Please Help, Whats The Solution To My Nissan Request - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please Help, Whats The Solution To My Nissan Request (507 Views)

Issues With My Nissan Frontier Please Help Nairalnders / My Nissan Primera 2005 / Help With My Nissan Pathfinder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help, Whats The Solution To My Nissan Request by femijay8271(m): 8:51am On Nov 07, 2022
Hello Goodday everyone in the house, pls i have an issue that have been bothering me for the past 1 month now.

Seriously, the wahala wey i don do don pass something else.
Now the issue is this, i have a Nissan Quest, the alternator have been checked and it's charging but whenever the engine is hot, its kills the battery totally, that it will not even start again until the battery is replaced. Right now am on the Long bridge at Kaara, Ogun state.

This have been reoccurring every day. Pls what is the solution.

Please anyone that can help me and call the attention of the mods for fp.
Re: Please Help, Whats The Solution To My Nissan Request by Driggs: 9:03am On Nov 07, 2022
femijay8271:
Hello Goodday everyone in the house, pls i have an issue that have been bothering me for the past 1 month now.

Seriously, the wahala wey i don do don pass something else.
Now the issue is this, i have a Nissan Quest, the alternator have been checked and it's charging but whenever the engine is hot, its kills the battery totally, that it will not even start again until the battery is replaced. Right now am on the Long bridge at Kaara, Ogun state.

This have been reoccurring every day. Pls what is the solution.

Please anyone that can help me and call the attention of the mods for fp.

I'm not a mechanic but I have a Honda that doe the same..

I had to buy a new battery and the battery is weak now but still starts after a lot of OT..

What I recommend;

When the engine is hot and has travelled for 30 mins plus, your fuel pump begins to work at double rate which makes it expand (if there's anything like that).. doesn't matter that you have full tank but car will begin to jerk before it comes to a halt.. This is common especially when your fuel level is low (not neccesarily too low but at least, less than half)

I'd recommend you buy a new fuel pump immediately and replace the old one.. this will not happen again..

I can get my Ladipo plug to bring it for you.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, Whats The Solution To My Nissan Request by femijay8271(m): 3:42pm On Nov 07, 2022
Driggs:

I'm not a mechanic but I have a Honda that doe the same..

I had to buy a new battery and the battery is weak now but still starts after a lot of OT..

What I recommend;

When the engine is hot and has travelled for 30 mins plus, your fuel pump begins to work at double rate which makes it expand (if there's anything like that).. doesn't matter that you have full tank but car will begin to jerk before it comes to a halt.. This is common especially when your fuel level is low (not neccesarily too low but at least, less than half)

I'd recommend you buy a new fuel pump immediately and replace the old one.. this will not happen again..

I can get my Ladipo plug to bring it for you.

Alright thanks for ur input

(1) (Reply)

Temperature Rose To 75% / Start Up Your E-hailing Services,get A Car. / P0440 And P0442, Evaporative Emission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.