Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Mikel Obi's Father Found Alive In Kano! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mikel Obi's Father Found Alive In Kano! (693 Views)

Baby Thrown Into Pit Toilet And Soaked With Faeces Found Alive (Photo) / Baby Found Alive In The Toilet [graphic Photo] / Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mikel Obi's Father Found Alive In Kano! by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 22, 2011
The father of Chelsea and Nigeria star John Mikel Obi has been found alive in the Nigerian city Kano.

Michael Obi was last seen in the Nigerian city of Jos on 12 August and his car was found there last Wednesday.

Obi Senior told the BBC that he had been kidnapped in Jos and transferred to Kano.

His abductors are now in police custody in the northern Nigerian city.

source: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/14623543.stm

We thank God for Mikel o!! Even though I dont really like the guy, I can never wish my enemy to have any of his loved ones kidnapped.
Re: Mikel Obi's Father Found Alive In Kano! by WebSurfer(m): 10:51am On Aug 23, 2011
we don hear. good for am

(1) (Reply)

Robber Arrested For Violating A 75 Years Woman / Wats D Faith Of We Nigerians / Police Identify Multiple Accident Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.