Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Doctors In The House, A Little Help, Please (URGENT) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors In The House, A Little Help, Please (URGENT) (1010 Views)

Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! / Salaries Of Medical Doctors In Nigeria / FG To Ban Private Practice By Doctors In Public Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors In The House, A Little Help, Please (URGENT) by Godmother(f): 10:19am On Nov 07, 2022
Hi, I need a little help.

Im pregnant and have been diagnosed with having low PCV 32%. I need to boost it fast as Im beginning to have symptoms like shortness of breath, heart palpitations, constant headaches, and dry cough.

Please, which blood capsule/tonic will raise my blood count fast? Help a sister, please.

Also, I've been on De-deons blood tonic. Is it a good one and should I continue with it?
Re: Doctors In The House, A Little Help, Please (URGENT) by Redoil: 10:49am On Nov 07, 2022
Godmother:

Im pregnant and have been diagnosed with having low PCV 32%. I need to boost it fast as Im beginning to have symptoms like shortness of breath, heart palpitations, constant headaches, and dry cough.

Please, which blood capsule/tonic will raise my blood count fast? Help a sister, please.

Also, I've been on De-deons blood tonic. Is it a good one and should I continue with it?
go to those that sells herbs in the market they will prescribe some herbs for you

2 Likes

Re: Doctors In The House, A Little Help, Please (URGENT) by Johnlegacy57: 3:11pm On Nov 07, 2022
Redoil:
go to those that sells herbs in the market they will prescribe some herbs for you
pregnant woman... herbs.
how do you guys even think

3 Likes

Re: Doctors In The House, A Little Help, Please (URGENT) by Johnlegacy57: 3:13pm On Nov 07, 2022
Godmother:

the person that diagnosed you did not tell you how to treat.
pregnancy causes iron deficiency anemia. visit your doctor now for experts management

1 Like

Re: Doctors In The House, A Little Help, Please (URGENT) by Godmother(f): 3:37pm On Nov 07, 2022
Johnlegacy57:

the person that diagnosed you did not tell you how to treat.
pregnancy causes iron deficiency anemia. visit your doctor now for experts management

He told me to take ferrous, but ferrous doesn't seem to he strong enough for it.
Re: Doctors In The House, A Little Help, Please (URGENT) by Godmother(f): 4:29pm On Nov 07, 2022
Johnlegacy57:
pregnant woman... herbs.

Some herbs are not bad o. Those alagbo women sometimes know what they are doing.

1 Like

Re: Doctors In The House, A Little Help, Please (URGENT) by ahnie: 7:33pm On Nov 07, 2022
How about you take 3 crowns milk and mix with sachet tomatoes?

1 Like

Re: Doctors In The House, A Little Help, Please (URGENT) by descarado: 7:37pm On Nov 07, 2022
Go to the nearest health centre and take all the prescribed medications. Don't panic. If you can, eat loads of liver and red meat. You wil be alright.

1 Like

Re: Doctors In The House, A Little Help, Please (URGENT) by phlame(m): 9:40pm On Nov 07, 2022
Godmother:

My wife has same issue, just add lots of vegetables, Liver, Chicken and Turkey to your diet. We used pumpkin, spinach, broccoli, carrots, green peas, green pepper...

You should see it increase in less than 2 weeks...

3 Likes

Re: Doctors In The House, A Little Help, Please (URGENT) by Johnlegacy57: 11:24am On Nov 08, 2022
Godmother:

He told me to take ferrous, but ferrous doesn't seem to he strong enough for it.

then you go back to him and complain. pregnancy is something that should be managed carefully.

3 Likes

Re: Doctors In The House, A Little Help, Please (URGENT) by iyornim5: 1:32pm On Nov 08, 2022
A 32% pcv in pregnancy is not so bad. That's how m8ne was when I was pregnant and I had a Cs with it. Actually, it was 30 percent the week before I went in and I took double of the routine pregnancy drugs that were given to me. Instead of daily I was doing twice a day. The things you're saying are suggesting hypertension. What is your blood pressure like? Are your ankles swollen? Where are you doing your antenatal? Please see a doctor immediately. You can see one on the Outpost health platform. Just download the app from the Apple or android playstore

1 Like

Re: Doctors In The House, A Little Help, Please (URGENT) by Derien(f): 10:48pm On Nov 08, 2022
Godmother:

You need antioxidants, it is perfect for pregnant women with no side effects.

It is advisable you normalise the blood pressure before delivery.

The antioxidants will
Improve your heart beat
Prevent restlessness
Energizes you
Helps have healthy foetus

Take more of
Drinking water
Water leaf
Jute leaf
Cucumber
Garden egg
Walnuts
Protein etc.

Call for other or enquires 08062656456
Re: Doctors In The House, A Little Help, Please (URGENT) by Redoil: 8:51am On Nov 10, 2022
Johnlegacy57:
pregnant woman... herbs.
so you think nigerian hospital have all the solution to pregnancy and they can not be help by those selling herbs?

how do you guys even think !!!!!

Take more of
Drinking water
Water leaf
Jute leaf
Cucumber
Garden egg
Walnuts
Protein etc.
Re: Doctors In The House, A Little Help, Please (URGENT) by Johnlegacy57: 7:08pm On Nov 10, 2022
Redoil:

so you think nigerian hospital have all the solution to pregnancy and they can not be help by those selling herbs?

how do you guys even think !!!!!

Take more of
Drinking water
Water leaf
Jute leaf
Cucumber
Garden egg
Walnuts
Protein etc.
these stuffs you listed are vegetables.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / Good Multi-vitamin / Heaps Of Blood Coming Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.