Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Wolves Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 12th November 2022 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Wolves Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 12th November 2022 (26316 Views)

Chelsea Vs Manchester City (4 - 4) On 12th November 2023 / Manchester City Vs Brentford (1 - 2) On 12th November 2022 / Newcastle United Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) On 12th November 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wolves Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 12th November 2022 by Vinnie2000(m): 6:18am On Nov 13, 2022
Cityfirstborn:

Arsenal don’t have the deep strength to win the league. Soon after the World Cup, injuries and exhaustion will creep in. It’s only 14 games and about 28 more games to go. It’s still early to talk about the title. Man-city are always deadly 2nd half of the season especially when they start topping the table and can go 20games unbeaten.

So Man City Players won't get Injured@all

Again, Man City are SO HEAVILY reliant on KDB and Haaland.
If Any of the two gets Injury, Arsenal has the Big advantage..

4 Likes

Re: Wolves Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 12th November 2022 by anochuko01(m): 6:19am On Nov 13, 2022
holysaint1:

As for your last paragraph... True.

But for the second,i doubt.

Check this picture and tell me what you think

1 Like

Re: Wolves Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 12th November 2022 by Great100000: 6:22am On Nov 13, 2022
kayusely70:
Bros! how market? Glorious Sunday to you brother!
Happy Sunday to you too my Brother, Congratulations to Arsenal and they really deserved the Win.

My Cousins that are supporting Arsenal don call me tire grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy and I still told all of them that what Arsenal is doing is initial grab gra cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.

But Arsenal really try sha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Happy Sunday once again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wolves Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 12th November 2022 by Indispensable85(m): 6:24am On Nov 13, 2022
anochuko01:

Wrong

This arsenal team is different.
That Leicester team relied heavily on counter attacking football using vardy and mahrez as outlets, but this arsenal team completely dominates their opponent and make them useless. This Arsenal team is so good that you can't even catch them on a counter despite playing such a high line.

This arsenal team is an hybrid of Liverpool and City, and they'll keep being good with addition of players.

At the beginning of the season nobody gave Arsenal any chance like Leicester wasn't also given any chance that season. That's the element of surprise I'm talking about. Nobody is comparing how the both teams play their football.

By the way Man utd destroyed Arsenal at old trafford with classical counter attacking football. Go and watch that match again. So it's not true that they can't be caught on a counter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wolves Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 12th November 2022 by Naajjii: 6:30am On Nov 13, 2022
Cityfirstborn:

Arsenal don’t have the deep strength to win the league. Soon after the World Cup, injuries and exhaustion will creep in. It’s only 14 games and about 28 more games to go. It’s still early to talk about the title. Man-city are always deadly 2nd half of the season especially when they start topping the table and can go 20games unbeaten.
Mr you never tire, I advise you to just follow your team and hope they get better instead of wishing Arsenal injuries. The injuries you are wishing on Arsenal will transfer to whichever team you are supporting inshaallah. This January Arsenal is adding more players . Point of correction 14 games played for Arsenal 19 more games to go not 24.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wolves Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 12th November 2022 by vickydevoka(m): 6:43am On Nov 13, 2022
haabidah666:
leave the comrade alone make hin enjoy while.....
Abuja na de trends

1 Like

Re: Wolves Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 12th November 2022 by Anietieo: 6:43am On Nov 13, 2022
RedMac:
If arsenal win this match... I will propose to my girlfriend tomorrow inside church
oga do so,or else...... shocked
Re: Wolves Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 12th November 2022 by dadabashua1(m): 6:49am On Nov 13, 2022
Vinnie2000:

So Man City Players won't get Injured@all

Again, Man City are SO HEAVILY reliant on KDB and Haaland.
If Any of the two gets Injury, Arsenal has the Big advantage..
you get time to the reply dem self lol,when it's obvious they dislike Arsenal and all they pray for is Arsenal's failure,nothing we never hear since August,all the things they talk about as if its only Arsenal that it will affect,like I've said funny enough this world cup thing they all keep talking about might just turnout to be what will work in Arsenal's favor, time shall tell we de watch na. cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wolves Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 12th November 2022 by Anietieo: 6:49am On Nov 13, 2022
Angelfrost:

Gabriel... Mtchewwww! Why am I not surprised!

This nonsense was what kept irritating Pep and City fans!

Firmino is far better than he and Richarlison! Tite messed up dropping the Liverpool man.
my guy,de guy de try sometime he do defend too

1 Like

Re: Wolves Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 12th November 2022 by Prisco4luv(m): 6:50am On Nov 13, 2022
Congratulations arsenal

1 Like

Re: Wolves Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 12th November 2022 by mayor1814: 7:18am On Nov 13, 2022
if Arsenal can survive their January to March curse, then the premier league trophy will likely be theirs. That January to March has always been their most difficult period for the past 18 years since they last won it and they have always failed to live up to expectation. Let's see if they would rise above it this season.

For now they should enjoy topping the league. They deserve to be happy even if it's d almost first half of the season.

1 Like

Re: Wolves Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 12th November 2022 by mceze(m): 7:26am On Nov 13, 2022
Arsenal is winning this league.

2 Likes

Re: Wolves Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 12th November 2022 by anochuko01(m): 7:33am On Nov 13, 2022
Indispensable85:

At the beginning of the season nobody gave Arsenal any chance like Leicester wasn't also given any chance that season. That's the element of surprise I'm talking about. Nobody is comparing how the both teams play their football.

By the way Man utd destroyed Arsenal at old trafford with classical counter attacking football. Go and watch that match again. So it's not true that they can't be caught on a counter.

Element of surprise, yeah I agree.

And yeah, united won with counter but that was because arsenal had an inexperienced lokonga in midfield. Have you asked yourself why no other team has been successful with it before and after United.

9 Likes

Re: Wolves Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 12th November 2022 by Lukuluku69(m): 7:36am On Nov 13, 2022
Naajjii:

Mr you never tire, I advise you to just follow your team and hope they get better instead of wishing Arsenal injuries. The injuries you are wishing on Arsenal will transfer to whichever team you are supporting inshaallah. This January Arsenal is adding more players . Point of correction 14 games played for Arsenal 19 more games to go not 24.

24 games to go.

20 Teams, 38 games since you can't play yourself. The EPL has not gotten to the half way yet. This break is just to accommodate the World Cup.

That said I am still optimistically cautious. Let Arsenal get Danilo/Youri and Mudryk then we can mount a Title Challenge with no fear

I am a Gunner. I have been since 1995.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wolves Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 12th November 2022 by casppyjay: 8:02am On Nov 13, 2022
madukaanaya:
the guy na idiot aswear.i can't believe I share the same country with people like him.pretending to be good but filled with hatred and tribalistic in nature
whenever u see him explain him d difference between deception and wisdom as he feigns wisdom but in reality it’s a poor attempt
Re: Wolves Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 12th November 2022 by jamace(m): 8:09am On Nov 13, 2022
Up Arsenal cool cool cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wolves Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 12th November 2022 by haffaze777(m): 8:25am On Nov 13, 2022
ejimatic:
Arsenal should be given the CUP tonight as we are leading to the World Cup. After the World Cup we will return it and keep wining so as to keep the cup permanently.

Arsenal will not win cup onikegrin
Re: Wolves Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 12th November 2022 by Iamthoney(m): 8:36am On Nov 13, 2022
Haters and doubters still on our case. We got nothing to prove to y'all. We going about our business gently and diligently without fanfare and unnecessary noise. Every game is a final to us and should we lose or drop points, we going harder the next game, and should we win we going extra hard the next game. Your doubts and hate inspires us and drives us positively to our goal

COYG❤️❤️❤️

3 Likes

Re: Wolves Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 12th November 2022 by Belleful: 8:49am On Nov 13, 2022
Cityfirstborn:

Funny analyst. Is it only arsenal player's that is going to the world cup? So other clubs players will not come back with injuries and be exhausted abi? And if you subtract 14 from 38, is it 28 u will get?

2 Likes

Re: Wolves Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 12th November 2022 by ejimatic: 8:52am On Nov 13, 2022
haffaze777:

Arsenal will not win cup onikegrin
. We will win online and on the Field grin grin grin. This season Arsenal Lo kan!

1 Like

Re: Wolves Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 12th November 2022 by NeckingNgulping(m): 9:25am On Nov 13, 2022
madukaanaya:
the guy na idiot aswear.i can't believe I share the same country with people like him.pretending to be good but filled with hatred and tribalistic in nature

A very big idiot.. The real definition of suffering and smiling. I got banned several times for calling him the "IDIOT" that he really is.

1 Like

Re: Wolves Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 12th November 2022 by Teeroyzimma: 9:25am On Nov 13, 2022
LesbianBoy:
Today is the day Arsenal will win the league

They would win this match and go 5 points clear of man city which means they would be top by Christmas. And you know the stats that's any EPL team that leads at Christmas has gone in to win the league even Leceister that year did same thing!

Time to be an Arsenal fan! Up Arsenal sorry up gunnersssssssssss grin grin grin grin grin grin

You still won’t win the epl or make top 4
Re: Wolves Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 12th November 2022 by Teeroyzimma: 9:27am On Nov 13, 2022
Iamthoney:
Haters and doubters still on our case. We got nothing to prove to y'all. We going about our business gently and diligently without fanfare and unnecessary noise. Every game is a final to us and should we lose or drop points, we going harder the next game, and should we win we going extra hard the next game. Your doubts and hate inspires us and drives us positively to our goal

COYG❤️❤️❤️
Arsenal will not even get top 4 let alone win the league
Re: Wolves Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 12th November 2022 by haffaze777(m): 9:29am On Nov 13, 2022
ejimatic:
. We will win online and on the Field grin grin grin. This season Arsenal Lo kan!

You will online only like some peoplegrin
Re: Wolves Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 12th November 2022 by quickly: 9:31am On Nov 13, 2022
Indispensable85:

Reason Arsenal lost that match is they did not have any defensive midfielder. With Partey and Elneny injured.

That’s y Arsenal need a solid def mid in January as backup.
Re: Wolves Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 12th November 2022 by Teeroyzimma: 9:31am On Nov 13, 2022
anochuko01:

Wrong

This arsenal team is different.
That Leicester team relied heavily on counter attacking football using vardy and mahrez as outlets, but this arsenal team completely dominates their opponent and make them useless. This Arsenal team is so good that you can't even catch them on a counter despite playing such a high line.

This arsenal team is an hybrid of Liverpool and City, and they'll keep being good with addition of players.
So good they allowed ordinary PSV to beat them, mtttchewww
Re: Wolves Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 12th November 2022 by ejimatic: 9:50am On Nov 13, 2022
haffaze777:

You will online only like some peoplegrin
This is a reality not an illusion that some people across the River Niger Bridge are pursuing grin grin grin
Re: Wolves Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 12th November 2022 by haffaze777(m): 10:27am On Nov 13, 2022
ejimatic:
This is a reality not an illusion that some people across the River Niger Bridge are pursuing grin grin grin
You share a lot in common if you believe arsenal will win EPL
Re: Wolves Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 12th November 2022 by nigerianjobsinfo: 10:35am On Nov 13, 2022
Teeroyzimma:

You still won’t win the epl or make top 4

Where do you guys get this kind of hate from?

How can you be an agent of darkness, ugliness and unhappiness?

This is exactly how people hate on other people's successes and planning their downfall in real life instead of praying for such success.

This is no longer a fan banter and club affair. This is absolute hatred and people like you are very toxic.

God forbid that I have such hatred and envy just because of football.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wolves Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 12th November 2022 by Iamthoney(m): 10:39am On Nov 13, 2022
Teeroyzimma:
Arsenal will not even get top 4 let alone win the league
How much you get to spare on a bet?
Re: Wolves Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 12th November 2022 by Iamthoney(m): 10:40am On Nov 13, 2022
What's their new narrative?

▢ Arsenal will fall after the World Cup
▢ Arsenal will fall in January/February
▢ Arsenal haven't played Newcastle
▢ We're not half way through the season

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United (4 - 0) On 6th May 2024 / EFL Cup Semi Final: Manchester United Vs Hull City (2 - 0) On 10th January 2017 / Chelsea Vs Burnley (2 - 2) On 22nd April 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.