Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,989 members, 7,863,516 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:19 PM

Peter Obi Might Not Get The Two Third Constitutional Spread - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Might Not Get The Two Third Constitutional Spread (3073 Views)

Peter Obi Might Win Lagos: See The Mammoth Crowd That Welcomed Him To Lagos / I'm Scared Peter Obi Might Not Win This Election And This Is My Major Reason. / Did Hope Uzodinma Meet The Constitutional Spread To Be Declared Governor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Might Not Get The Two Third Constitutional Spread by 00FFT00(m): 7:17pm On Nov 07, 2022
garfield1:

I said at least 50%.by the way,he isn't from Enugu and Enugu is pdp strongest state.there are a lot of igbos that will not vote obi

You see why I think your knowledge is actually limited. 40 percent of Enugu state residents are originally from what is today's Ananmbra state. And you omitted the known fact that Southeast votes en bloc. Your projections are way off, my friend, and I suspect intentionally so. I'll leave it there.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Might Not Get The Two Third Constitutional Spread by BeardedMeat(m): 7:17pm On Nov 07, 2022
Garfield1, tell us why Tinubu is afraid of public debates?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Might Not Get The Two Third Constitutional Spread by garfield1: 7:17pm On Nov 07, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Garfield1, tell us why Tinubu is afraid of public debates?

Because it has never been important

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Might Not Get The Two Third Constitutional Spread by BeardedMeat(m): 7:19pm On Nov 07, 2022
garfield1:

Because it has never been important
How do you apply for a job and refuse to be interviewed?

This your response is a new low

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Might Not Get The Two Third Constitutional Spread by garfield1: 7:19pm On Nov 07, 2022
00FFT00:

You see why I think your knowledge is actually limited. 40 percent of Enugu state residents are originally from what is today's Ananmbra state. And you omitted the known fact that Southeast votes en bloc. Your projections are way off, my friend, and I suspect intentionally so. I'll leave it there.

I agree that south east will win se but in 2003 and 2007,they divided their votes
Re: Peter Obi Might Not Get The Two Third Constitutional Spread by garfield1: 7:19pm On Nov 07, 2022
BeardedMeat:
How do you apply for a job and refuse to be interviewed?

This your response is a new low

Did buhari go for any debate?
Re: Peter Obi Might Not Get The Two Third Constitutional Spread by GoodLife4live: 7:20pm On Nov 07, 2022
Kagd10:
If Obi sweep the whole South East and South South.

And pick some major votes from Northern region. He can get a upper hand.
u need 2/3 from 24 state to win an election in Nigeria not majority votes.... If u like get 20million vote from the East .. and failed to get the 25% requirements 24 state...them u are good to go
Re: Peter Obi Might Not Get The Two Third Constitutional Spread by BeardedMeat(m): 7:21pm On Nov 07, 2022
garfield1:

And that's why majority Nigerians failed to understand the type of change he meant.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Might Not Get The Two Third Constitutional Spread by Paulheyman: 7:23pm On Nov 07, 2022
garfield1:

Anap polls just released a poll.in abia,Alex Otto is leading..cc fergie001, guys tune to channels

I think we're talking of Presidential election here?
Re: Peter Obi Might Not Get The Two Third Constitutional Spread by Paulheyman: 7:25pm On Nov 07, 2022
garfield1:

You're deliberately hoping that everything wrong favors Tinubu. Funny chap

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Might Not Get The Two Third Constitutional Spread by garfield1: 7:26pm On Nov 07, 2022
Paulheyman:

I think we're talking of Presidential election here?

Yes but am also interested in guber.it is a pointer
Re: Peter Obi Might Not Get The Two Third Constitutional Spread by garfield1: 7:26pm On Nov 07, 2022
Paulheyman:

You're deliberately hoping that everything wrong favors Tinubu. Funny chap

It favoured others
Re: Peter Obi Might Not Get The Two Third Constitutional Spread by Kagd10: 7:31pm On Nov 07, 2022
GoodLife4live:
u need 2/3 from 24 state to win an election in Nigeria not majority votes.... If u like get 20million vote from the East .. and failed to get the 25% requirements 24 state...them u are good to go

Looking at it. Tinubu, Atiku and Kwankwaso will split the whole North while Peter Obi getting a good chunk from the likes of Plateau, Benue, Taraba, Fct eand others .

In the SW, Tinubu gets the vote.

In the SE and SS, Peter Obi gets the votes.

Tell me who's winning?

That's why I stated that Tinubu needs to bring in Lalong to win by major llandslide.
Re: Peter Obi Might Not Get The Two Third Constitutional Spread by fergie001: 7:39pm On Nov 07, 2022
garfield1:

Anap polls just released a poll.in abia,Alex Otto is leading.., guys tune to channels
This.....

Re: Peter Obi Might Not Get The Two Third Constitutional Spread by garfield1: 7:41pm On Nov 07, 2022
fergie001:

This.....

Oh,so you were watching? He defeated ikonne in all the zones.
Re: Peter Obi Might Not Get The Two Third Constitutional Spread by joyandfaith: 7:42pm On Nov 07, 2022
garfield1:
He will of course win the 5 south east states.he will get 25% in edo,rivers,delta,cross river.he may not get it in akwa ibom but he won't get it in bayelsa.highest he will see in bayelsa is 15%.
Apart from lagos,he won't get it in any other south western state.he can try in ondo or Oyo but I dont see him exceeding 20% there.he won't see 10% in ekiti,Osun and Ogun.
In the north central, he will get in benue,plateau and fct and perhaps nasarawa but won't get it in kwara or niger.I dont see him getting above 20% in kogi..
He will get it narrowly in Kaduna thats if he wins Kaduna south.between Adamawa,taraba and gombe,he should get it in 2 states...
In summary,10 from ss/se,2 from sw,4 from nc,2 from ne,one in nw which is less than 20 states.
Atiku won't get 25% in borno,yobe,zamfara,kano and Kaduna if obi gets 25%. He won't get it in lagos,ekiti,Ogun.he won't make it in anambra,Enugu,ebonyi and IMO.he will fail the test in rivers and edo and maybe crs...

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Nplfmod
Kyase
Benuejosh
Asgard
Meleszenawi
Penguin2
Asa593
Bayelsaowei
Idisule
Mymouth
Cajal
Muykem
Wwwihy
Legendhero
Immaculatejoe
Esseite

Atiku would lock down NE, Kwankwaso NW, Tinubu significant votes in all northern regions. Obi would lock down Benue, Jos, Nasarawa and Taraba. Kwara, Niger and kogi belong to Tinubu.
Obi would win southern nigeria, followed by Tinubu and Atiku.
I feel Atiku is likely to win presidential election. There is also possibility of rerun between Obi and Atiku. If there is rerun, Obi would win.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Might Not Get The Two Third Constitutional Spread by garfield1: 7:43pm On Nov 07, 2022
Kagd10:

Looking at it. Tinubu, Atiku and Kwankwaso will split the whole North while Peter Obi getting a good chunk from the likes of Plateau, Benue, Taraba, Fct eand others .

In the SW, Tinubu gets the vote.

In the SE and SS, Peter Obi gets the votes.

Tell me who's winning?

That's why I stated that Tinubu needs to bring in Lalong to win by major llandslide.

Obi won't get the spread but tinubu will
Re: Peter Obi Might Not Get The Two Third Constitutional Spread by ibechris(m): 7:43pm On Nov 07, 2022
Vote4Obi:

Another trash! Peter Obi is most likely to win all SE states by as much as 80%. In Cross River and Rivers states, those contesting under PDP are using his pictures to campaign. That's to show you how massively popular he is in the SS. Obi will win all SS states with nothing less than 65%.

Obi is also likely to win Abuja, Lagos, Taraba, Benue, Nassarawa and Plateau. But you're free to continue deceiving yourself!

Is not likely to win Abuja,Obi will get 75% votes in Abuja. Most fulani and Hasusas here don't vote in Abuja,rather they all travel to their home town living indigenes and other tribe here to vote.

Watch out and see what I am saying. I have voted three times in Abuja and see how the next votes will swing against PDP.

APC has never won any presidential elections in Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Might Not Get The Two Third Constitutional Spread by garfield1: 7:47pm On Nov 07, 2022
joyandfaith:

Atiku would lock down NE, Kwankwaso NW, Tinubu significant votes in all northern regions. Obi would lock down Benue, Jos, Nasarawa and Taraba. Kwara, Niger and kogi belong to Tinubu.
I feel Atiku is likely to win presidential election. There is also possibility of rerun between Obi and Atiku. If there is rerun, Obi would win.

Atiku does not have any region on lockdown.without obi,he would lockdown se and ss.ne/nw is traditionally apc so all he can get is a narrow win.in ne,he has only taraba and Adamawa on lockdown butapc is very strong here.many Christians will vote obi.bauchi and gombe are open while tinubu has locked down borno/yobe.in nw,kwankwaso has only kano on lockdown.where atiku is sure is sokoto.tinubu has zamfara on lockdown while obi is edging out atiku in kaduna.the rest are open.obi and atiku won't meet the spread
Re: Peter Obi Might Not Get The Two Third Constitutional Spread by TechW: 7:52pm On Nov 07, 2022
garfield1:

I said at least 50%.by the way,he isn't from Enugu and Enugu is pdp strongest state.there are a lot of igbos that will not vote obi
'You are delusional, who in igbo land will not vote for obi, Christmas is coming, all villagers will be educated on the way forward , the only snag is that Obi will be just like ZIK, he is more of pan Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Might Not Get The Two Third Constitutional Spread by Kagd10: 7:56pm On Nov 07, 2022
garfield1:

Obi won't get the spread but tinubu will

Obi will get the spread in the South South and South East and some North if Tinubu persist with Muslim Muslim ticket. And then you have the Fulani and Hausa who may end up betraying him. What's Tinubu's Gain? what's Tinubu's benefits by eexcluding everyone and fishing by a limited pool side, instead of including everyone which would enable him to fish by the whole pool side.

Lalong should be brought in abegi.[url][/url]
Re: Peter Obi Might Not Get The Two Third Constitutional Spread by Ttalk: 7:56pm On Nov 07, 2022
joyandfaith:

You miss the point, sir.

It's not sure Obi will get majority votes in the South. You may doubt it but that's what it is.

The pattern of what plays out during the Primary of PDP and APC is likely to repeat itself.

Since the majority of Igbo delegates that voted for Atiku were not chastised by the Igbo people, they would be emboldened to tilt towards Atiku, making Obi's votes in his region inconsequential

I don't see Obi getting 70% votes in the SE when he needs more than that to make a statement.

That brings about the surprise incursion of Tinubu in the wee of the election period. any alignment and realignment would be made with promises and concessions and that's what will give Tinubu a slight edge
Re: Peter Obi Might Not Get The Two Third Constitutional Spread by Ttalk: 8:01pm On Nov 07, 2022
Kagd10:

Obi will get the spread in the South South and South East and some North if Tinubu persist with Muslim Muslim ticket. And then you have the Fulani and Hausa who may end up betraying him. What's Tinubu's Gain? what's Tinubu's benefits by eexcluding everyone and fishing by a limited pool side, instead of including everyone which would enable him to fish by the whole pool side.

Muslim / Muslim ticket is not a factor in the South since that would not change Obidients mind to vote Tinubu neither will it have impact in the SW who have religion tolerance.

Some middle belt, yes. But the fear of Atiku a Fulani man has cancelled the MM ticket. Many would see a vote for Obi as a vote for Atiku and they dreaded that so much.

You can sense the fear in Ortom outburst today
Re: Peter Obi Might Not Get The Two Third Constitutional Spread by fergie001: 8:12pm On Nov 07, 2022
garfield1:
Oh,so you were watching? He defeated ikonne in all the zones.
Hahaha
Re: Peter Obi Might Not Get The Two Third Constitutional Spread by Kagd10: 8:16pm On Nov 07, 2022
Ttalk:

Muslim / Muslim ticket is not a factor in the South since that would not change Obidients mind to vote Tinubu neither will it have impact in the SW who have religion tolerance.

Some middle belt, yes. But the fear of Atiku a Fulani man has cancelled the MM ticket. Many would see a vote for Obi as a vote for Atiku and they dreaded that so much.

Point is Tinubu should include everyone.all

You can sense the fear in Ortom outburst today

Cross River, Akwa Ibom, Umahi's Ebonyi and Wike all promised to support Tinubu if he do away with the Muslim Muslim ticket.

People are only supporting Peter Obi in the South South because of Tinubu's Muslim Muslim ticket.

Secondly, Buhari without structure went toe to toe with incumbent Obasanjo hence don't underrate Peter Obi here. One of The South (SW) who supported Buhari will go to Tinubu hence Atiku has no South to count on here. Then let Peter Obi pick some major votes from the North Central. The game is over.

As for Tinubu, he's only got SW. As well as Hoping to get the Fulani and Hausa votes because only Borno and Yobe are not enough. What if they betray him for Atiku, even as they're already doing. It will only be Tinubu loss in the end. The best is to bring in Lalong which will clear the whole North Central and add to Tinubu's SW.

Then the South South such as Cross River, Akwa Ibom, Umahi's Ebonyi can join in. Then Wike's River state.

If the Hausa and Fulani ended up repaying their gratitude by voting Tinubu, then good, it will add to Tinubu's additional votes, thereby making him win by landslide. And if they betrayed him, Tinubu have a cushion. It's better safe than sorry.

Point is Tinubu should include everyone. And he can only do such by including Lalong.
Re: Peter Obi Might Not Get The Two Third Constitutional Spread by scribble: 8:21pm On Nov 07, 2022
donphilopus:

Bro, he's right. There's no way Atiku would get 25% in states like Borno, Yobe and Zamfara. They don't condone PDP in those areas. You can check 2015 and 2019 Presidential election results.

Apc just rigged heavily in 2019

Everyone wanted them out then

Buhari na rigamortis
Re: Peter Obi Might Not Get The Two Third Constitutional Spread by Sonyboom: 9:41pm On Nov 07, 2022
Lol

Vote4Obi:

Another trash! Peter Obi is most likely to win all SE states by as much as 80%. In Cross River and Rivers states, those contesting under PDP are using his pictures to campaign. That's to show you how massively popular he is in the SS. Obi will win all SS states with nothing less than 65%.

Obi is also likely to win Abuja, Lagos, Taraba, Benue, Nassarawa and Plateau. But you're free to continue deceiving yourself!
Re: Peter Obi Might Not Get The Two Third Constitutional Spread by garfield1: 10:03pm On Nov 07, 2022
fergie001:

Hahaha

If bvas works,its Otti all the way...
Re: Peter Obi Might Not Get The Two Third Constitutional Spread by garfield1: 10:06pm On Nov 07, 2022
Kagd10:

Obi won't get spread in bayelsa and 4 Yoruba states.if north wanted to betray tinubu,he would not win apc primaries
Re: Peter Obi Might Not Get The Two Third Constitutional Spread by garfield1: 10:07pm On Nov 07, 2022
TechW:
'You are delusional, who in igbo land will not vote for obi, Christmas is coming, all villagers will be educated on the way forward , the only snag is that Obi will be just like ZIK, he is more of pan Nigeria

While almost all igbos will vote obi,will there come out to vote? Obi is paneast not pan nigeria
Re: Peter Obi Might Not Get The Two Third Constitutional Spread by garfield1: 10:07pm On Nov 07, 2022
scribble:

Apc just rigged heavily in 2019

Everyone wanted them out then

Buhari na rigamortis

Not true.majority wanted buhari to win
Re: Peter Obi Might Not Get The Two Third Constitutional Spread by Kagd10: 10:18pm On Nov 07, 2022
garfield1:

Obi won't get spread in bayelsa and 4 Yoruba states.if north wanted to betray tinubu,he would not win apc primaries
like Jonathan won the primaries and got endorsed by Miyetti, only to be betrayed? They knew it was Southern turn na. However they ran to Pdp, like they ran to Apc in 2015. In the next 8 years, they will run back to Apc again.

On Peter Obi, Bayelsa people are supporting him. All the SS are supporting him because of Tinubu's Muslim Muslim ticket.

Point is Tinubu should open his votes for everyone. That's what is right. Regardless of Hausa and Fulani betraying or not, Tinubu need to clear the whole of North central to get ahead and then pick some major votes from other Zones which can only be achieved if Lalong is brought in.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Labour Party Campaign Rally In Benue state (live Video) / Why Atiku And Tinubu Stopped Campaigning For Their Governorship Candidates / Tinubu: Fresh Protest Calling For Annulment Of Presidential Election Hits Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.