Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,275 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Imagine The Dino Melaye That Tried To Troll Peter Obi (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imagine The Dino Melaye That Tried To Troll Peter Obi (Pictures) (57712 Views)

Obidients Plan 100km Car Drive Procession For Peter Obi (pictures) / One Million March For Peter Obi: Pictures From Different States / Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imagine The Dino Melaye That Tried To Troll Peter Obi (Pictures) by FireUpNow(m): 2:53pm On Nov 07, 2022
In Donald Trump's voice it's clout chasing
Re: Imagine The Dino Melaye That Tried To Troll Peter Obi (Pictures) by realgift: 2:53pm On Nov 07, 2022
grin
Vickym1:
He need to campaign seriously because this cbn redesigning of naira will affect him so much so dnt blame him if he attack Peter Obi cos he want get his money back from Atiku
Re: Imagine The Dino Melaye That Tried To Troll Peter Obi (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 07, 2022
sukkot:
grin ipob go drag dino like tiger generator

grin grin grin

Those lots are cultist!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine The Dino Melaye That Tried To Troll Peter Obi (Pictures) by Oricha79(m): 2:54pm On Nov 07, 2022
Dino na human being?

1 Like

Re: Imagine The Dino Melaye That Tried To Troll Peter Obi (Pictures) by shigishege: 2:54pm On Nov 07, 2022
that guy nearly make Peter obi cry grin

1 Like

Re: Imagine The Dino Melaye That Tried To Troll Peter Obi (Pictures) by AlafinofEnugu(m): 2:55pm On Nov 07, 2022
Lanretoye:
And one fool pushed this to frontpage...
I wonder too oo shocked

1 Like

Re: Imagine The Dino Melaye That Tried To Troll Peter Obi (Pictures) by etcme(m): 2:55pm On Nov 07, 2022
I nearly cried why Peter Obi was cautioning Dino last night. The calmness of his voice, the sincererity in his heart and the aftermath of Dino's shameful disgrace.

If we miss Peter Obi come february, we have missed a golden opportunity.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine The Dino Melaye That Tried To Troll Peter Obi (Pictures) by Valuepaints20(m): 2:56pm On Nov 07, 2022
cool
Re: Imagine The Dino Melaye That Tried To Troll Peter Obi (Pictures) by ATLIEN2027: 2:56pm On Nov 07, 2022
Zombidient ipob terrorists.

Re: Imagine The Dino Melaye That Tried To Troll Peter Obi (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 07, 2022
Lanretoye:

Its tells you some mods are operating from Alaba International market.

2 Likes

Re: Imagine The Dino Melaye That Tried To Troll Peter Obi (Pictures) by shinealight(m): 2:57pm On Nov 07, 2022
midehi2:
cheesy grin

I just wish Peter Obi becomes president and jail all these thieves undecided

In which country…in Biafraland? grin grin grin
Re: Imagine The Dino Melaye That Tried To Troll Peter Obi (Pictures) by sukkot: 2:57pm On Nov 07, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

grin grin grin

Those lots are cultist!
yes oooo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Imagine The Dino Melaye That Tried To Troll Peter Obi (Pictures) by midehi2(f): 2:58pm On Nov 07, 2022
shinealight:

In which country…in Biafraland? grin grin grin
Do I need to reply you undecided
Re: Imagine The Dino Melaye That Tried To Troll Peter Obi (Pictures) by Roboto11: 3:01pm On Nov 07, 2022
You didn't yab him when he was supporting Atiku because Obi was Atiku's running mate.

Abeg make una go siddon.

Hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: Imagine The Dino Melaye That Tried To Troll Peter Obi (Pictures) by Winning123: 3:02pm On Nov 07, 2022
Shut up. What did Obi achieve as a governor. He is a kindergarten. You folks were all for Biafra before. The song suddenly changes because Obi an Igbo man is on the ballot. You all will go back to your Biafra clamour in February once he loses

iiifedimma:
Please let's support his excellency Mr Peter obi for the president of federal Republic of Nigeria, we are tired of those thief's now,

Without a tribalism and nepotism any sane Nigerian know it's only someone like Peter obi that can now rescue Nigeria from total collapsing, but seriously some ethnic bigot people will just still prefer to hav their own man at the affairs of the country either he is capable or not than to go for what could have been the best solution to all nigerian's current problems, #ObiDatti2023 is certain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imagine The Dino Melaye That Tried To Troll Peter Obi (Pictures) by TBadd(m): 3:03pm On Nov 07, 2022
Dino is not worth even being a spokesman for a gubernatorial campaign let alone a presidential, it’s rather unfortunate...
Re: Imagine The Dino Melaye That Tried To Troll Peter Obi (Pictures) by NamuNamumallam: 3:03pm On Nov 07, 2022
MUUUUUUUMUUUUU man. Obi will never never win �
Ngwamankillyou:
Foolish cheap drug taker. He is fighting to protect his loot because under Obi even buhari will relocate to Niamey Niger republic.

Kiss the truth.
Re: Imagine The Dino Melaye That Tried To Troll Peter Obi (Pictures) by seunjungle1(m): 3:03pm On Nov 07, 2022
Is there any different between Peter and Dino?

2 Likes

Re: Imagine The Dino Melaye That Tried To Troll Peter Obi (Pictures) by Tochi3(m): 3:04pm On Nov 07, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Imagine The Dino Melaye That Tried To Troll Peter Obi (Pictures) by Allisgud: 3:04pm On Nov 07, 2022
He is doing all that because of peter obi gentle nature,when last did he attack wike,I like the way obi reply him for once,if obi win that sit next year,dino will be politically useless,he will sale his car to maintain his car

1 Like

Re: Imagine The Dino Melaye That Tried To Troll Peter Obi (Pictures) by Spwonders(m): 3:07pm On Nov 07, 2022
Dino is yet to realize what he's doing to himself ....

Check my signature if interested on US Grade A fairly used laptops
Re: Imagine The Dino Melaye That Tried To Troll Peter Obi (Pictures) by openmine(m): 3:12pm On Nov 07, 2022
grin grin

Re: Imagine The Dino Melaye That Tried To Troll Peter Obi (Pictures) by AdamuKD: 3:17pm On Nov 07, 2022
Lanretoye:
You go cry tire zombie

1 Like

Re: Imagine The Dino Melaye That Tried To Troll Peter Obi (Pictures) by Guyman01: 3:17pm On Nov 07, 2022
iiifedimma:
Please let's support his excellency Mr Peter obi for the president of federal Republic of Nigeria, we are tired of those thief's now,

Without a tribalism and nepotism any sane Nigerian know it's only someone like Peter obi that can now rescue Nigeria from total collapsing, but seriously some ethnic bigot people will just still prefer to hav their own man at the affairs of the country either he is capable or not than to go for what could have been the best solution to all nigerian's current problems, #ObiDatti2023 is certain

Me I no dey beg anyone to vote Obi, I will just do my part and satisfy my conscience. If suffer never taya Nigerians let their tribalism deal with them if they vote on tribal and religious lines

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imagine The Dino Melaye That Tried To Troll Peter Obi (Pictures) by ISTP: 3:19pm On Nov 07, 2022
Ngwamankillyou:
Foolish cheap drug taker. He is fighting to protect his loot because under Obi even buhari will relocate to Niamey Niger republic.

Kiss the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Imagine The Dino Melaye That Tried To Troll Peter Obi (Pictures) by asanausana91: 3:21pm On Nov 07, 2022
AcuraZDX:
When Peter Obi said “Dino why are you always trolling me” I felt it.

If not that he is “fighting for Nigerians” where will a shameless man like Dino Melaye see Peter Obi, talk more of trolling him.
see fool. Is Dino contesting for president? A slowpoke that don't want to be questioned should not contest for president.
Re: Imagine The Dino Melaye That Tried To Troll Peter Obi (Pictures) by Mrkumareze(m): 3:21pm On Nov 07, 2022
AcuraZDX:
When Peter Obi said “Dino why are you always trolling me” I felt it.

If not that he is “fighting for Nigerians” where will a shameless man like Dino Melaye see Peter Obi, talk more of trolling him.

ATIKU doesn't know Dino n his likes are nuisance who no one should be associated with .Reno, Dino, ffk, festus n Co re nuisances that shouldn't be seen in a reputable government.

1 Like

Re: Imagine The Dino Melaye That Tried To Troll Peter Obi (Pictures) by MansoryMX(m): 3:22pm On Nov 07, 2022
zed7:
It's a reflection of our society. Many of you here will be worse than Dino if given the opportunity.

Most Nigerians, especially those on the cyberspace are ill mannered, have poor breeding and morally bankrupt. Dino is just a reflection of the larger society.

Bitter truth cheesy

1 Like

Re: Imagine The Dino Melaye That Tried To Troll Peter Obi (Pictures) by Amb1045(m): 3:23pm On Nov 07, 2022
Lol. The idiot started the politics of fainting

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

''Are You A Bouncer Or Senator' - Dino Melaye Asked As He Shares New Photo / Soludo: Unknown Gunmen Are Igbos Who Kill For Human Organs / Governor Wike Kissing His Wife, Eberechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.