Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

BBQ And Grilling - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / BBQ And Grilling (607 Views)

Naira Pantry Grilling Service Available For You / 13 Grilling Hacks You Need To Know For An Exceptional BBQ Experience / My New Fish Grilling Recipe.. It's Da Bomb! (new Recipe Alert) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BBQ And Grilling by CrystalKelley: 12:25pm On Nov 07, 2022
We love to barbeque and have experienced many things which is not good. So, we have decided to share our knowledge about grilling and smoking. We also reviewed many smokers and grills for our readers so they can choose a perfect thing.

For more details please visit: https://bbqbuck.com/
Re: BBQ And Grilling by HassieMalcomson(f): 1:34pm On Jan 28, 2023
Thanks for sharing this thread and link. It definitely helps many barbeque lovers to learn more about smokers and grills. I would also like to share my suggestions in this regard.

First of all, if we talk about the use of smokers then you should start them earlier to properly get the taste of smoke. Yes, it is always suggested to begin the smoke process earlier to absorb the smoky flavours properly.

Similarly, barbeque is typically cooked on a low flame with slow cooking approaching.

On the other hand, if we discuss grilling then I always prefer to grill meat on a hot, well-cleaned and oiled grill. I would mention here that I am new to grilling and still getting reliable tips from this site https://fascinatingsky.com/ to get perfectly cooked food. I would recommend you guys click on the 'Grilling Tip' tab that is available at the top of this blog.

Also, it will be a good idea if you open the grill's vents open to improving the flow of air. Moreover, avoid overcooking your food because it can make the meat unhealthy and rigid.

(1) (Reply)

See The Quantity Of Tomatoes I Bought for #200 / How To Make Egusi With 7 Lives | Simple Egusi Recipe / How Long Can You Stay Without Eating Eba?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.