Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,101 members, 7,835,712 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Pastor Rejects N30 Offering Given To Him After His Sermon At A Bus Park - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Rejects N30 Offering Given To Him After His Sermon At A Bus Park (608 Views)

Woman Gang-Raped And Robbed Of N30,000 In Edo & Killed (Photo) / The Soup Given To Inmates In Kaduna Prison - @SKefason Shares Photos / Jos Sex Video: For N30,000, Married Women, Girls Engage In ‘Immoral Act’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Rejects N30 Offering Given To Him After His Sermon At A Bus Park by frankleesehi(m): 12:54pm On Nov 07, 2022
A pastor who was preaching to travellers at a bus park gave a passenger a surprising reaction after his sermon.

As usually seen at parks, the pastor was preaching the gospel to travellers when he called on a passengers to donate offerings to God following his sermon.

One of the passengers donated 30 Naira and the pastor lost it.

The pastor angrily rejected the offering and accused the passenger of looking down on God.

When passengers confronted him, he asked them why can't they use the N30 to buy an iPod.

He also said that he can reject the offering because God rejected Esau's offering.

Source: https://hgsmediaplus.com/2022/11/07/pastor-rejects-n30-offering-given-to-him-after-his-sermon-at-a-bus-park-video/

Lalasticlala

Re: Pastor Rejects N30 Offering Given To Him After His Sermon At A Bus Park by PlayMaker14: 12:56pm On Nov 07, 2022
Useless thief... grin

That's how I was traveling from Warri to Benue few months ago, one of these cone artist disguise as a “Man Of God” came to our bus which was already filled up with his big coat and torn Bible and started his short sermon, he then proceed to prayers after the driver and the bus loader have settled themselves at the back. When he was done with his prayers, trust some over religious folks to start stretching cash to him..

Dude was collecting the money, then he came to me and said, “Bros, you never drop oh, shake Jesus Leg” I just gave him a stern look and told him to go look for job and stop using this scamming method else he will regret his existence. As usual, some over religious women at my back started shouting and getting angry that I am talking to God's servant like that, I nor send them...

When I returned to Warri, I went to Robinson Plaza at PTI junction to get power bank, there, I saw some boys manhandling a man, I went to check and behold, it was that bus preacher.... Dude went to steal a phone belonging to one of those hard looking guys who drags customers inside the plaza. Face don swell up like person wey juju kill. He was lucky some men helped him out of there, if not, he would have been roasted like barbecue.

I was just laughing on my way home.

They're trying to make Christianity a mockery, but God go continue to shame dem.
Re: Pastor Rejects N30 Offering Given To Him After His Sermon At A Bus Park by 33vision: 12:57pm On Nov 07, 2022
Video let's see what transpired
Re: Pastor Rejects N30 Offering Given To Him After His Sermon At A Bus Park by Urheadmaster(m): 12:58pm On Nov 07, 2022
Nothing is two small tongue embarassed
Re: Pastor Rejects N30 Offering Given To Him After His Sermon At A Bus Park by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 07, 2022
These men that preaches in a bus park are not true pastors.They are hustlers.They don't have a church.If you don't keep your phone or wallet well they will steal it.
I don't give them Shishi when they come and preach in the bus that I am traveling with.
Re: Pastor Rejects N30 Offering Given To Him After His Sermon At A Bus Park by KingBosco(m): 5:48pm On Nov 07, 2022
Pastor Righteousness22 what do you have to say about this?

(1) (Reply)

FLASH: Banks Set Ablaze Over Naira Shortage In Ogun (video) / KINGSLEY EMOH IN PARTNERSHIP WITH SP NKEIRUKA NWODE, THE PPRO OF ZONE 13 POLICE / Bandits Invade Female Hostel, Kidnap Students In Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.