Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,973 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

The New Miracle In Investment Space - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The New Miracle In Investment Space (572 Views)

President Buhari To Participate In Investment Summit In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia / How Much Did You Make In Investment In The First Half Of The Year / Fears In Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Miracle In Investment Space by articulateboss: 12:55pm On Nov 07, 2022
Yes i named it an investment miracle because it doesn't fall short of that. So I want to educate us on an investment I was fortunate to come in contact with. Well its more of an innovation company but still investment non the less.

So this company name is ICX(innovation in commerce and exchange). Its a company based in the UK, London to be precise, and for any company to be licenced on London soil it speaks a lot about it's authenticity. They also have various branches across various countries with one of their head offices located in Nigeria, Lagos to the precise and various smaller branches scattered round the country. The CEO of this company by the way is Lord John Aggrey by name you can look it up later.

So why I call this company a miracle, well its because of what they offer obviously. ICX as a company are into three main business category.
Crypto currency
E commerce
Forex education/training/ investment.

We all know what crypto currencies are right, in 2009 many of us misses out on bitcoin because we were ignorant, 2018-2020 some of us also missed out on another wave called Etherum. A third wave called ICOMEX coin developed by icx is beginning to shake the market, If you are reading this then you are quite lucky, why? Well because you are getting this information early. Icx coin(ICOMEX) is a unique and well branded currency that have a high usability. By usability I mean over a 100,000 good and services have agreed to partner in the sales of their product using this little currency and you know what that tells about the price curve of this coin in the long run. Its a coin to must get, many exchangers are currently enlisting it on the market it also tradable on binance, it has a lot of projects supporting it's growth also.

Icx second category the e commerce platform, just like every other e commerce platform, like the jumia, jiji, Amazon. Icx have its own commerce where you can log in make orders of things you need and it gets delivered to you, they have varieties of products ranging from clothing, cosmetics, gadgets, drugs, software, perfumes, toys, bags, shoes basically all you can ask for and more with inclusion of some unique products, by unique they are product that can only be found on our platform. Unlike most e commerce platform that are limited to regions ICX is on a global scale, u can access it from any where in the world. The e commerce is the first and only commerce platform running on block chain tech. Meaning to get anything on the commerce you need to also have access to their crypto currency cause that is the only money icx recognises. Making their crypto a treasure that is being sought after.

Icx is also involved in forex education and training they also give free signals to members to trade with. And as complimentary they run an investment package. Now how does this package work, you buy a package depending on how much and every week you get paid up to 5% of the amount you used or invested with for the Next 52 weeks(1 year). And you can payout your earnings any time. To learn better because I can't cover the entire scope of the business here. They do seminars in their various locations, I stay in Lagos so I will drop a few locations in Lagos

No. 183 Ijesha Rd, very close to Ogunlana bus stop, Ijeshatedo, Suruler Lagos. Every wednesday by 10am

The head office No. 1 Ajibodu street, estate bus stop, college road, oba ikeja. Every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday by 12pm.

You can also follow this link to join the group chat to learn more about the company from me.

https:///EbRyeoPYKuq1FJ3bqjw80u

You can also check out site at icx101.com
Our store at comexify.com
Re: The New Miracle In Investment Space by articulateboss: 1:57pm On Nov 07, 2022
So there was an error in the link

Re: The New Miracle In Investment Space by articulateboss: 12:50pm On Dec 03, 2022
We moving. Icx hybrid exchanged have finally been launched

Re: The New Miracle In Investment Space by articulateboss: 5:53am On Dec 10, 2022
Trade fair! Trade fair!! Trade fair!!!
Are you in ekiti state and its environ or have friends and family in ekiti, Have you always been inquisitive about icx but have no way to verify then inquire no more. ICX is coming to ekiti trade fair, icx will be there for a whopping 8 days, from 10th-18th come and learn and inquire how to make passive income for yourself from our group of consultant representing icx at the fair, don't miss this opportunity(icx section is the only canopy under the coconut tree) you can also contact us using the information below

Re: The New Miracle In Investment Space by articulateboss: 7:47pm On Dec 29, 2022
ICX cooperate bodies. You can search and research about them. Or check our site @ icomex.io you can also watch a short YouTube webinar about icx to learn all you need to know

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmF0yV3XTv8

Re: The New Miracle In Investment Space by articulateboss: 8:01pm On Dec 29, 2022
With the new innovation and introduction of the fx multiplier you get to earn not just 260% but up to 400% now, hop on the YouTube link and learn about icx

(1) (Reply)

Bnb Paradise ||stake Bnb & Earn Upto 250% APR Passive Income || / A Great Deal For Investors Await!!! / Thoughts on the direction of the Nigerian economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.