Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,030 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

Sold � - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sold � (320 Views)

Lady Blocks Her Helper After He Mistakenly Sent N30k To Her Instead Of N3k (pix) / Fatgbems Fuel Station In Abeokuta Dispenses Water To Motorists Instead Of Petrol / Yusuf Fatai 'Oko Oloyun' Buried In His Hometown (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sold � by Kininifoods(f): 4:02pm On Nov 07, 2022
Sold.. thanks
Re: Sold � by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 07, 2022
I will welcome hedging into real estate portfolio under our VC investment model. Only clean cash needed and not stolen funds.
Re: Sold � by olamoses75(m): 8:55pm On Nov 07, 2022
Kininifoods:
This is not EFCC.. I know this is a futile attempt but I will still try anyways because people who have lots of cash stashed away right now will be scared.. but don't be.. don't let your money go to waste.. I can clean it for you codedly.. and nobody has to know..

If you have money that you kept somewhere and you are afraid to move it to the bank because of bank regulations for maximum deposit or EFCC tracking and jailing you, I can help you.

I go rather sleep jail than die in poverty.. ready to risk it all!!

Send an email to cassiejorx at gmail dot com

Let's do business!!
I’m also in for this type of job o. Let us run an for you!
Re: Sold � by Roysnickz: 11:24pm On Nov 07, 2022
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Top Opportunities For Entrepreneurs / Latest News About Central Bank Of Nigeria / Advantages of Loyalty and Rewards Platforms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.