Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,917 members, 7,863,220 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:15 PM

Share Your Favorite Movie Quotes And Lines Of Dialogue, - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Share Your Favorite Movie Quotes And Lines Of Dialogue, (700 Views)

Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring / Share Your Favorite Movie SoundTrack / Best Movie Quotes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Favorite Movie Quotes And Lines Of Dialogue, by Jenonye(f): 9:25pm On Aug 22, 2011
share your favorite movie quotes and lines of dialogue, the best film speeches and monologues.
- Don't forget to add the source of your favorite quote.
Anyone seen Blood And Bone? Here is a favorite line from the movie:
"Invincibility Lies In The Defense, But The Possibility Of Victory in The Attack"
Re: Share Your Favorite Movie Quotes And Lines Of Dialogue, by Jayboy124: 11:06pm On Aug 22, 2011
You leave in Beverly Hills, I live in Notting Hill. Everyone knows who you are. My mother has problems remembering my name.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Idols Hits Your Screens From The 4th Of Dec. See Tv Shedule / Star Quest 2012 TV Transmission Begins March 31 / Mtn Project Fame-the Tears,water And Blood !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.