Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

13-year-old Nigerian Girl Gains Admission Into US University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 13-year-old Nigerian Girl Gains Admission Into US University (722 Views)

Emmanuella Mayaki Gains US University Admission / IPPIS: Government Can’t Use ASUU Platform To Pay Us — University Workers / Faruq Gbolahan Yusuf Loses US University Scholarship Due To Lack Of Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

13-year-old Nigerian Girl Gains Admission Into US University by BethiMcCauley: 5:15pm On Nov 07, 2022
Thav TV

Emmanuella Mayaki, a thirteen-year-old Nigerian-born girl has broken a record by becoming one of the youngest students ever admitted to a US university.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that Mayaki was accepted into the Programme for the Exceptionally Gifted at Mary Baldwin University, US, to study Computer Science in the spring. Young Mayaki scored a 91 percentile mark of 1,300 on her Scholastic Aptitude Test.

Mayaki’s letter of admission made available to NAN in Benin read, “Dear Emmanuella, congratulations on your acceptance to the Programme for the Exceptionally Gifted at Mary Baldwin University! Welcome to the PEG class of 2026.”

One of Mayaki’s personal accomplishments at age 11, in the year 2020, was the opening of...

Click the link below to read full story.
https://thavmedia.com/13-year-old-nigerian-girl-gains-admission-into-us-university/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13-year-old Nigerian Girl Gains Admission Into US University by Mrfixitt(m): 5:16pm On Nov 07, 2022
Nigerians are naturally brilliant but bad govt has messed this nation up so much
Re: 13-year-old Nigerian Girl Gains Admission Into US University by immortalcrown(m): 5:17pm On Nov 07, 2022
Great.
Re: 13-year-old Nigerian Girl Gains Admission Into US University by Syntyche1: 5:18pm On Nov 07, 2022
Wonderful
Re: 13-year-old Nigerian Girl Gains Admission Into US University by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 07, 2022
Nigeria is blessed with brilliant people
Re: 13-year-old Nigerian Girl Gains Admission Into US University by VeryWickedMan: 5:35pm On Nov 07, 2022
This is wrong because she will start fucking at 13.

Re: 13-year-old Nigerian Girl Gains Admission Into US University by Milesbillions(m): 8:35pm On Nov 07, 2022
Congratulations to her.....

24 year old me is still looking for money to further my studies in USA
Re: 13-year-old Nigerian Girl Gains Admission Into US University by HarlequinLekex: 11:35pm On Nov 07, 2022
A real genius with a good financial support. I tap into your grace.
Re: 13-year-old Nigerian Girl Gains Admission Into US University by HarlequinLekex: 11:37pm On Nov 07, 2022
I just dey find wetin good i go do to get to the world scene in terms of education.
What a rare gem

(1) (Reply)

UNN Mass Communication Students Glamorously Sign Out After ASUU Strike / Please Help Me Out On Offa Polytechinc / Who Knows 'olauduah Equiano' And Who Cares To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.