Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

APC Accused Of Trying To Get Voters PVC Numbers(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Accused Of Trying To Get Voters PVC Numbers(photos) (373 Views)

Sanusi Lamido Visits Kogi For World Maulid, Urges Nigerians To Get Voters Cards / APC Accused Of Hiring U.S PR Firm For $1.2M / Suspended PDP Deputy National Chair Who Joined APC Accused Of N500 Million Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Accused Of Trying To Get Voters PVC Numbers(photos) by ganisucks(f): 5:21pm On Nov 07, 2022
On various social media outlets, people have raised allegations of vote buying techniques being deployed by APC. A lot of interested individuals are alleging that APC are using every available means to source the PVC numbers of the electorate.

Below are some pictures of such alleged atrocities.

Re: APC Accused Of Trying To Get Voters PVC Numbers(photos) by Urheadmaster(m): 5:21pm On Nov 07, 2022
grin

Urchins are very desperate

They forgot that desperation lead to destruction tongue embarassed

1 Like

Re: APC Accused Of Trying To Get Voters PVC Numbers(photos) by AdamuKD: 5:24pm On Nov 07, 2022
grin
Tulunbu !! What a desperate bastard
They have failed already

2 Likes

Re: APC Accused Of Trying To Get Voters PVC Numbers(photos) by ganisucks(f): 5:25pm On Nov 07, 2022
When I heard of this, i told the individual that no matter how high an eagle flies it can never sing better than a sparrow.

1 Like

Re: APC Accused Of Trying To Get Voters PVC Numbers(photos) by Naira20: 5:25pm On Nov 07, 2022
grin
Re: APC Accused Of Trying To Get Voters PVC Numbers(photos) by Jostoman: 6:14pm On Nov 07, 2022
APC have started it since, Lagos landlord is truly desperate. Mr master strategy of rigging.
Re: APC Accused Of Trying To Get Voters PVC Numbers(photos) by rayvelez(m): 6:44pm On Nov 07, 2022
Nah this kind thing deh do not surprise...

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get Investors For My Business / 2022 Old 500 Naira Made In 2022 / 2023: Peter Obi Endorsement Divides Northern Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.