Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Muhammadu Sarki Builds Tomato Paste Factory In Katsina - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Muhammadu Sarki Builds Tomato Paste Factory In Katsina (51915 Views)

How To Start Tomato Paste Production Business Here In Nigeria! / How To Start Tomato Paste Production Business Here In Nigeria! / GBFoods Completes ₦20billion Tomato Processing Factory In Kebbi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammadu Sarki Builds Tomato Paste Factory In Katsina by Moneyyman: 6:52pm On Nov 07, 2022
This is beautiful and commendable.
Re: Muhammadu Sarki Builds Tomato Paste Factory In Katsina by sokia: 6:54pm On Nov 07, 2022
I pity your next neighbors
TastyFriedPussy:
I pray he looses every inch of it all to fire outbreak... How can he be making money while I'm here struggling...
Re: Muhammadu Sarki Builds Tomato Paste Factory In Katsina by Bigchristo: 6:54pm On Nov 07, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/OvieNews/status/1589574563582869504
Very good innovation, let’s take for instance we grow enough rice and process them here also refine our crude to finished product here and we also have a lots of things we produce and government is empowering them to do more do you think we will be affected by dollar price? But a lots of people don’t know this because they think we are self sufficient, we need to engage in critical production and halt importation in this way those dollar rises will not be affecting Nigerians

In situation whereby almost everything we consume in this country is based on importation then whatever happens to dollar determines our local price of goods here, think about it and vote wisely vote for a man with business ideas and lots of exposure vote Peter Obi for president see this country developing real fast, we need intellect and technocrats
Re: Muhammadu Sarki Builds Tomato Paste Factory In Katsina by Brownshoe: 6:56pm On Nov 07, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
I pray he looses every inch of it all to fire outbreak... How can he be making money while I'm here struggling...

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Sarki Builds Tomato Paste Factory In Katsina by viodemus: 6:59pm On Nov 07, 2022
when peter obi says I will make north the agricultural hub meaning the agricultural capital, some buffoons will call him a tribalist. The north and other places cannot feed Nigeria, because Nigerians are too many. And Nigeria's land are too small, but with education and technology, we can be efficient in utilizing the farm lands. Even Israel has farms in the desert like the Chinese and Americans.
Re: Muhammadu Sarki Builds Tomato Paste Factory In Katsina by UrPapa: 7:01pm On Nov 07, 2022
Why didn’t they open it in the East
This country is just too biased against the igbos
And upon how they try, igbos are still better off than any of them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Sarki Builds Tomato Paste Factory In Katsina by viodemus: 7:01pm On Nov 07, 2022
when peter obi says I will make north the agricultural hub meaning the agricultural capital, some buffoons will call him a tribalist. The north and other places cannot feed Nigeria, because Nigerians are too many. And Nigeria's land are too small, but with education and technology, we can be efficient in utilizing the farm lands. Even Israel has farms in the desert like the Chinese and Americans.

May God bless this guy's vision and those he works with.

May God bless good willing Nigerians.
Re: Muhammadu Sarki Builds Tomato Paste Factory In Katsina by Youoareofoolish: 7:01pm On Nov 07, 2022
Realists:
See better pikin giving Nigerians Tomato factory, unlike the other Aspirant disturbing us with " I invested in Beer Factory" as if Alcohol na food.

And what is wrong in investing in an alcohol factory? Are you not a fool?
Re: Muhammadu Sarki Builds Tomato Paste Factory In Katsina by Allisgud: 7:05pm On Nov 07, 2022
Peter obi will open their eyes 2023,there will be enough food to eat and export
Re: Muhammadu Sarki Builds Tomato Paste Factory In Katsina by Machinegun91(m): 7:06pm On Nov 07, 2022
Bandits factory
Re: Muhammadu Sarki Builds Tomato Paste Factory In Katsina by SenatePresdo(m): 7:07pm On Nov 07, 2022
Realists:
See better pikin giving Nigerians Tomato factory, unlike the other Aspirant disturbing us with " I invested in Beer Factory" as if Alcohol na food.

The next time you drink alcohol, you die!

Deal? grin
Re: Muhammadu Sarki Builds Tomato Paste Factory In Katsina by Dada4me: 7:07pm On Nov 07, 2022
I pray bandits will not one day turn it to ransom centre.
Re: Muhammadu Sarki Builds Tomato Paste Factory In Katsina by Roboto11: 7:10pm On Nov 07, 2022
tuoyoojo:
This is the gold mine in the north that Peter obi has been talking about

Go to the north and see arable farmland wasting away

Na Obi discover Arable land?
Re: Muhammadu Sarki Builds Tomato Paste Factory In Katsina by wink2015(m): 7:13pm On Nov 07, 2022
If Northerners and their political leaders take their possessiveness in grabbing Niger Delta Crude Oil Money and face Agriculture they will be better for it.

Agriculture and solid minerals are going under tapped.

Any political leaders that has the focus on Agriculture will definitely change the narrative in Nigeria.
Re: Muhammadu Sarki Builds Tomato Paste Factory In Katsina by owomano(m): 7:13pm On Nov 07, 2022
Truly a goldmine. Unfortunately the percentage of northerners supporting terrorism may never allow ventures like this exist for long. Too bad

tuoyoojo:
This is the gold mine in the north that Peter obi has been talking about

Go to the north and see arable farmland wasting away
Re: Muhammadu Sarki Builds Tomato Paste Factory In Katsina by FIRDAUS3(m): 7:13pm On Nov 07, 2022
Realists:

Haabaa.....

Da ogogoro master called O.B.I undecided
Re: Muhammadu Sarki Builds Tomato Paste Factory In Katsina by SamOchuko: 7:15pm On Nov 07, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/OvieNews/status/1589574563582869504

Nice one, I beg na Atiku day that pics? If yes wetin he day do there?
Re: Muhammadu Sarki Builds Tomato Paste Factory In Katsina by owomano(m): 7:15pm On Nov 07, 2022
adecz:

With the high cost of fuel, electricity,
farm inputs, punishing tax regimes
an rampant insecurity, especially in Katsina
state, APC have set a trap that ensures that
no productive or manufacturing venture
can succeed❌❌❌

For this venture to be profitable, they
will need to sell their tomato sachets for
over N200 against the current average
retail costs of N100.

This venture will pack up in less than
one year.

Dangote tried it in Kano a few years back,
but had to pull out☹️☹️☹️

Who go buy am?
Re: Muhammadu Sarki Builds Tomato Paste Factory In Katsina by Zorn: 7:17pm On Nov 07, 2022
Realists:
Alcohol na beverage , if U don't like it another will . You have no idea how much Nigeria brewery is worth. You people think all these brewery produce only alcoholic drink. Lol
Re: Muhammadu Sarki Builds Tomato Paste Factory In Katsina by Parachoko: 7:18pm On Nov 07, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:
Factory bandits will soon overun and make it their camp; shebi na katsina e dey abi
You mumu no b small
Re: Muhammadu Sarki Builds Tomato Paste Factory In Katsina by Parachoko: 7:18pm On Nov 07, 2022
adecz:

With the high cost of fuel, electricity,
farm inputs, punishing tax regimes
an rampant insecurity, especially in Katsina
state, APC have set a trap that ensures that
no productive or manufacturing venture
can succeed❌❌❌

For this venture to be profitable, they
will need to sell their tomato sachets for
over N200 against the current average
retail costs of N100.

This venture will pack up in less than
one year.

Dangote tried it in Kano a few years back,
but had to pull out☹️☹️☹️
So under which Govt did Dangote tried it?
Re: Muhammadu Sarki Builds Tomato Paste Factory In Katsina by Catsofnaija: 7:19pm On Nov 07, 2022
Old news
Re: Muhammadu Sarki Builds Tomato Paste Factory In Katsina by raylandmark: 7:22pm On Nov 07, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:

That’s is why u will never make it
Re: Muhammadu Sarki Builds Tomato Paste Factory In Katsina by Parachoko: 7:23pm On Nov 07, 2022
AFvckingAlpha:
Closeness to raw material a precursor to location of companies

I remember Mr Oke dey explain this thing give me that year that’s why I’d never understand building a refinery In Kaduna.

That being said, nice move!

We shouldn’t be importing Tomato paste in Nigeria. I mean we have all the tomotoes we need just like why we shouldn’t be importing PMS.

But we all shades of a terrible country that has never gotten it right.

2023 maybe we can start getting it right by voting the right people.

Vote Obi, he the man to kickstart great things, to lay strong foundations. Obi is good people!

I said what I said
What strong foundation did Obi lay in Anambra State?
Re: Muhammadu Sarki Builds Tomato Paste Factory In Katsina by Danniedpastor(m): 7:23pm On Nov 07, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
Poverty has destroyed your mind.
May God help you
Re: Muhammadu Sarki Builds Tomato Paste Factory In Katsina by tuoyoojo(m): 7:24pm On Nov 07, 2022
Roboto11:

Na Obi discover Arable land?

Discover how?

Na opportunity when dey glaring but north dey find oyel to depend on

This country can achieve self sufficiency in food production but lack of political will is killing us
Re: Muhammadu Sarki Builds Tomato Paste Factory In Katsina by adecz: 7:25pm On Nov 07, 2022
3seriez:

Hmmm. Was wondering what was different from Dangote's own in Kano.

Ordinary fertilizer that was being
sold on black market for 5 to 6 K during
PDP government against
government price of N4k and farmers
were complaining is sold for 15 to 25k
under APC.

Electricity tariffs were not more than N20/ kWh during PDP is N50 to 60 and Tinubu
plans to increase when if APC wins.

Again, when at time, scarcity of diesel caused
prices to go up to N250/ ltr during
PDP, people wan die. But now people
are begging government to peg it at
N600, but it is sold for between 850 to 1K/ liter
& APC no send.

Last week, 30 farm workers were abducted
in a local government area of Katsina, we
don't know whether they have been
released.☹️☹️☹️

Since Buhari's cluelessness killed
NNPC, outside the chronic borrowing, the government is relying on taxing anything and anybody taxable to survive.

Nigerian economy is an APC created
disaster zone⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Sarki Builds Tomato Paste Factory In Katsina by ibechris(m): 7:26pm On Nov 07, 2022
Realists:

Poor man talking.

Which one did your father invest,your mum and entire village people?
Re: Muhammadu Sarki Builds Tomato Paste Factory In Katsina by PStacks(m): 7:26pm On Nov 07, 2022
May Bandits Allow it Succeed.

Amen
Re: Muhammadu Sarki Builds Tomato Paste Factory In Katsina by zionstaar75: 7:26pm On Nov 07, 2022
Sunofgod:
Pathetic
you and people liking your posts are unproductive people,no one using his life in a useful way will call trying to solve a problem pathetic
Re: Muhammadu Sarki Builds Tomato Paste Factory In Katsina by JuanDeDios: 7:27pm On Nov 07, 2022
Re: Muhammadu Sarki Builds Tomato Paste Factory In Katsina by tuoyoojo(m): 7:27pm On Nov 07, 2022
owomano:
Truly a goldmine. Unfortunately the percentage of northerners supporting terrorism may never allow ventures like this exist for long. Too bad

I tell u

Na the same land nine produce groundnut pyramid that year

What happened

We got lazy and stopped thinking after we see oyel

See where religious fanatism don carry us go

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ajifa Rice Processed In Idah Kogi, State (Pictures & Price) / My Watermelon Farming Experience / Woman Shows Off The Big Cassava She Harvested (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.