Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Vacancy: I.t Officer In A Microfinance Bank - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy: I.t Officer In A Microfinance Bank (420 Views)

I T Officer Needed Urgently / Vacancy:loan Officer,bank Teller And I.T Officer Urgently Needed / Urgent Employment For I.t. Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy: I.t Officer In A Microfinance Bank by Kevosky: 6:21pm On Nov 07, 2022
Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!!

A reputable Microfinance Bank with head office in Lagos mainland, Lagos is recruiting for the role of I.T Support Officer with relevant qualifications and at least 1 year MFB ICT experience.

If you're qualified, kindly send your CV with a cover letter with the subject: "I.T Support Officer" to hr@rehobothmfb.com

Responsibilities

Ensure all IT assets are accounted for and in good working order at all times
Log and monitor service requests from both internal and external Customers until resolved
Provide IT support to internal staff to include hardware, software, and application support
Maintain and ensure up-to-date disaster recovery plan
Ensure support and maintenance of systems.
Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and scanners and monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
Onboarding and off-boarding Employees as requested and ensuring new staff has access to the right applications for their job.

Qualifications

Interested candidates should possess HND or a Bachelor's Degree in relevant fields with at least 1 year cognate work experience.
Re: Vacancy: I.t Officer In A Microfinance Bank by Kevosky: 11:13am On Nov 08, 2022

(1) (Reply)

We Are Hiring / Do090 - Work From Home. Make $5 Per Video You Watch. Full Training On How To. / Vacancy For The Position Of Human Resources/admin Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.