Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Canadian Woman Goes Viral For Creating Diamonds Out Of Semen & Breast Milk - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Canadian Woman Goes Viral For Creating Diamonds Out Of Semen & Breast Milk (933 Views)

A Bride Goes Viral Because Of Her Stunning Look / Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off / Lady's Massive Cleavage-Baring Graduation Dress Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Canadian Woman Goes Viral For Creating Diamonds Out Of Semen & Breast Milk by IslamIsIdiotic: 6:36pm On Nov 07, 2022
When Amanda Booth posted her first offer to craft customers’ semen into jewelry on social media, it was little more than a joke. The immediate flood of requests, however, was no laughing matter.

Three months and several million views later, the 33-year-old mother of three has turned sculpting jewelry from bodily fluids into a full-time job — and she has TikTok to thank for it.

“It’s really surreal,” Booth told the Star of her sudden notoriety. “ … Sometimes when it just hits me, it feels like I’m living somebody else’s life.”

The idea started with a comment left on Booth’s TikTok page, which she created to showcase her jewelry business “Trinkets by Amanda Booth.” Previously, she made a name for herself selling clay trinkets incorporating breast milk, human ashes and other bits of biology.

“They were asking if I’d ever put semen in a piece before,” she said. “At first I was like, super offended, because it was a really special piece in a special video I did.”

Over time, however, the idea became the “joke of the office,” Booth said. Mostly in jest but partly to gauge interest, she made a listing on her Facebook page.

Overwhelmed by the response, Booth decided to post a TikTok of herself in late July making jewelry with semen for the first time, using a sample “lovingly provided” by her husband.

To Booth’s surprise, her TikTok went viral, garnering over 6 million views and 600,000 likes.

The response to it, she said, was mixed.

“Some people think it’s really cool and creative,” she said, crediting in part the base of supporters she’d built up, “but people can be pretty judgmental.” Booth shared she recently got her first death threat.

Still, the artist’s sudden TikTok fame drew in a flood of customers, and the orders have only kept coming.

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2022/10/19/ontario-mom-who-makes-jewelry-from-semen-and-breast-milk-goes-viral-on-tiktok.html

Mynd44 Lalasticlala
Re: Canadian Woman Goes Viral For Creating Diamonds Out Of Semen & Breast Milk by immortalcrown(m): 6:37pm On Nov 07, 2022
Of course, madness always goes viral.
Re: Canadian Woman Goes Viral For Creating Diamonds Out Of Semen & Breast Milk by IslamIsIdiotic: 6:37pm On Nov 07, 2022
Picture of the diamond made from semen

Re: Canadian Woman Goes Viral For Creating Diamonds Out Of Semen & Breast Milk by Urheadmaster(m): 6:45pm On Nov 07, 2022
immortalcrown:
Of course, madness always goes viral.

But this is creativity and talent at it peaks.

Is not madness tongue embarassed
Re: Canadian Woman Goes Viral For Creating Diamonds Out Of Semen & Breast Milk by immortalcrown(m): 6:50pm On Nov 07, 2022
Urheadmaster:

But this is creativity and talent at it peaks.

Is not madness tongue embarassed
Learn the difference between creativity and perversion. There are other substances in form of semen and breast milk. Why didn't she use them. Think of the process involved in getting semen.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Woman Goes Viral For Creating Diamonds Out Of Semen & Breast Milk by ScamHunter: 6:51pm On Nov 07, 2022
Demonic art...inspired by demons.

Art of the devil. Just buying and owning one of those could damn your soul in hell.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Woman Goes Viral For Creating Diamonds Out Of Semen & Breast Milk by ahnie: 7:17pm On Nov 07, 2022
G
Re: Canadian Woman Goes Viral For Creating Diamonds Out Of Semen & Breast Milk by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:06pm On Nov 07, 2022
IslamIsIdiotic:
Picture of the diamond made from semen

Until it gets to 9ja
Edo/warri... when new update dey for Boys. Semen for free?
Re: Canadian Woman Goes Viral For Creating Diamonds Out Of Semen & Breast Milk by Emma513: 11:07pm On Nov 08, 2022
Darm sad sad I am out here

(1) (Reply)

I Love This Blog: Bet U Will Love It Too / Check Out / Sunglasses At Night: Totally Unacceptable And Uncool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.