Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Expel Wike, Nwoko Tells PDP Leaders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Expel Wike, Nwoko Tells PDP Leaders (1155 Views)

Court Upholds PDP's Powers To Expel Wike If He Breaches Party Constitution / Expel Wike, Nwoko Tells PDP Leaders / Expel Wike, Ned Nwoko Tells PDP Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Expel Wike, Nwoko Tells PDP Leaders by Antoeni(m): 6:43pm On Nov 07, 2022
Peoples Democratic Party(PDP) Delta North senatorial candidate, Prince Ned Nwoko, has described Rivers Governor, Nyesom Wike, as a nuisance who has done the party a lot of damage.

Nwoko, who spoke to reporters in Asaba, Delta Capital, decried that Wike was being treated with levity by the PDP hierarchy, adding that he should be shown the way out of the party.

According to him: ” Wike Is a nuisance, quote me anywhere. If I were the leader of the party, I would have acted differently. I would have done things differently. He has done a lot of damage to the PDP and I don’t know what they are waiting for to show him the way out.”

On his political ambition, Nwoko said he would do better than he did in the House of Representatives in 1999, adding that the hallmark of a good legislator is the ability to lobby.

” A good lawmaker is almost as good as someone with executive power. It is all about lobbying. Normally our focus is on the well-being of Nigeria. As a senator, I will be representing Nigeria whether you are in PDP, APC or Labour Party. It doesn’t make any difference to me. If you look at the bills I sponsored when I was in the House of Representatives, it was all about the people. It was about the minimum wage, about the disability allowance and many others like that.

“Coming down to Delta, the Benin/Asaba road need to be resurfaced, we also need service stations along the way.”

https://thenationonlineng.net/expel-wike-nwoko-tells-pdp-leaders/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR3rAjj2D1Kd29yCUece4LlKyFRkxtWUWBmnya2doH5-hSZBDifoHlGi1DQ#Echobox=1667840684

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Expel Wike, Nwoko Tells PDP Leaders by Xscape1993(m): 6:43pm On Nov 07, 2022
Nigeria politics...no leader anywhere in Nigeria..I can only see rulers and dealers...

2 Likes

Re: Expel Wike, Nwoko Tells PDP Leaders by Antoeni(m): 6:45pm On Nov 07, 2022
I can’t Wait to Have Governor Wike Respond to Ned. The Reply go Bad Sha

7 Likes

Re: Expel Wike, Nwoko Tells PDP Leaders by Urheadmaster(m): 6:48pm On Nov 07, 2022
Antoeni:

I swear.

The kind response waiting for Ned Nwoko may separate Ned and Regina tongue

8 Likes

Re: Expel Wike, Nwoko Tells PDP Leaders by sweetonugbu: 6:51pm On Nov 07, 2022
Interesting

1 Like

Re: Expel Wike, Nwoko Tells PDP Leaders by jkpbestseries: 7:05pm On Nov 07, 2022
A joke taken too far... D can't try it

1 Like

Re: Expel Wike, Nwoko Tells PDP Leaders by rayvelez(m): 7:07pm On Nov 07, 2022
I’m expecting wike to reply the paedophile

4 Likes

Re: Expel Wike, Nwoko Tells PDP Leaders by lanre9ja(m): 7:10pm On Nov 07, 2022
Wike the wicked producer

3 Likes

Re: Expel Wike, Nwoko Tells PDP Leaders by Penguin2: 7:16pm On Nov 07, 2022
Lol

When human beings are talking, this pedophile will be talking too.

Wike has even dared Ayu to expel him but the coward can’t take the dare.

Death to PDP!

4 Likes

Re: Expel Wike, Nwoko Tells PDP Leaders by SadiqBabaSani: 7:23pm On Nov 07, 2022
Sorry for Nwoko the Paedo, Wike about to wound his Political Career, those who know are aware Wike is not the man to Cross

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Expel Wike, Nwoko Tells PDP Leaders by Antoeni(m): 7:25pm On Nov 07, 2022
Ned go Collect Wotowoto from Wike
Reply & Response Loading.................
Re: Expel Wike, Nwoko Tells PDP Leaders by TakeNigeriaBack: 7:31pm On Nov 07, 2022
Pedophile.

1 Like

Re: Expel Wike, Nwoko Tells PDP Leaders by adekolaelect(m): 7:35pm On Nov 07, 2022
Oya nooooow pdp should test the Microphone and see the outcome.

3 Likes

Re: Expel Wike, Nwoko Tells PDP Leaders by Antoeni(m): 7:42pm On Nov 07, 2022
Hahahaha Ned is angry no Virgin from Rivers State yet around him.
Re: Expel Wike, Nwoko Tells PDP Leaders by dollytino4real(f): 7:45pm On Nov 07, 2022
See who dey talk!! Wike go yab u to ur ancestors

1 Like

Re: Expel Wike, Nwoko Tells PDP Leaders by Antoeni(m): 7:45pm On Nov 07, 2022
Very soon, he'll say, Wike was a baby when they laid the foundation of PDP. Just like Ayu said.
Leave Wike alone. I guess Atiku has moved on with or without wike. They'll soon come and drag you and your young wife now for nothing.

Wike will surely reply you soon.
Re: Expel Wike, Nwoko Tells PDP Leaders by Antoeni(m): 7:46pm On Nov 07, 2022
Wike singlehandedly funded the party for years. May be Nwoko thought we are talking about marrying under age girls.
Re: Expel Wike, Nwoko Tells PDP Leaders by dynicks(m): 7:50pm On Nov 07, 2022
Me charging wike up ...

ARADUBO!!...!!

3 Likes

Re: Expel Wike, Nwoko Tells PDP Leaders by frndfghtr(m): 7:51pm On Nov 07, 2022
R

1 Like

Re: Expel Wike, Nwoko Tells PDP Leaders by BeardedMeat(m): 7:53pm On Nov 07, 2022
Urheadmaster:

I swear.

The kind response waiting for Ned Nwoko may separate Ned and Regina tongue
For a brief moment I thought I read "Ned and Vagin.a" tongue

1 Like

Re: Expel Wike, Nwoko Tells PDP Leaders by BeardedMeat(m): 7:55pm On Nov 07, 2022
Antoeni:
Wike singlehandedly funded the party for years. May be Nwoko thought we are talking about marrying under age girls.
Wike funded the party that made him what he is today. He just gave back to the party.
Atiku a founding father of PDP dodged a bullet from Wike.

1 Like

Re: Expel Wike, Nwoko Tells PDP Leaders by BeardedMeat(m): 7:56pm On Nov 07, 2022
They should not sack him

Keep your enemies closer.

Not moving for his sack has utterly frustrated him. So PDP should never give him the pleasure of sacking him.

Emilokan of Ubima!

1 Like

Re: Expel Wike, Nwoko Tells PDP Leaders by Ngwamankillyou(m): 8:33pm On Nov 07, 2022
Unfortunate Igbo Man youngie pussy digger talking-to urchins.

1 Like

Re: Expel Wike, Nwoko Tells PDP Leaders by Think9ja(m): 9:02pm On Nov 07, 2022
Win or lose, Atiku is not Wike's mate

Atiku 2023

Tinubu must not be president.
Re: Expel Wike, Nwoko Tells PDP Leaders by ladipo007: 9:10pm On Nov 07, 2022
I don't even understand why wike thinks he can challenge atiku,who is wike when it comes to politics am just sorry by the time atiku start dealing with him it won't be an easy something.When he leaves office next year he is nobody again,he should go and ask fayose.
Re: Expel Wike, Nwoko Tells PDP Leaders by KUNZEH(m): 9:11pm On Nov 07, 2022
Wahala, if Wike Catch you Ned Nwoko
The response go bad

1 Like

Re: Expel Wike, Nwoko Tells PDP Leaders by techWriter1: 9:17pm On Nov 07, 2022
I can’t bide to say Governor Wike Respond to Ned

1 Like

Re: Expel Wike, Nwoko Tells PDP Leaders by Chinjo2: 9:23pm On Nov 07, 2022
Wike will soon fire back I trust wike on this

1 Like

Re: Expel Wike, Nwoko Tells PDP Leaders by Mynd44: 10:06pm On Nov 07, 2022
Re: Expel Wike, Nwoko Tells PDP Leaders by fk001(m): 10:17pm On Nov 07, 2022
Wike is the new messiah of IPOB Igbos AKA obedients despite massacring them like flies in Oyingbo they still love and drum support for him cheesy grin

Someone should define Stockholm syndrome for me pls grin

1 Like

Re: Expel Wike, Nwoko Tells PDP Leaders by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 2:16pm On Nov 09, 2022
Antoeni:

Swear down!
the comeback go bad gan
wike the wicked!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Insecurity: Anambra State Security Blocks Their Border With Imo State (Video) / "I Commend The APC Governors For Agreeing Power Shift To The South - Makinde / Tinubu Use And Dump: Igbos Remain Smartest Politicians In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.