Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,068 members, 7,821,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

What Is The Colour Of The Moon - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is The Colour Of The Moon (1977 Views)

Meet The Only Man In The World Who Owns A Plot On The Moon (Photos) / University Of Abuja Holds Colour Pop Carnival Activation (Photos) / What The Colour Of Your Urine Means (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Colour Of The Moon by Blacckrod(f): 7:42am On Nov 08, 2022
Gray
Re: What Is The Colour Of The Moon by sarahs(m): 8:13am On Nov 08, 2022
Ebukaboss:
What is the colour of the moon....
if anyone know it.... I will give him/her 5k

Brown-tinged gray
Re: What Is The Colour Of The Moon by OKOATA(m): 11:15am On Nov 08, 2022
If you're looking during the daylight, the Moon will look faint and white surrounded by the blue of the sky. If it's night, the Moon will look bright yellow.
Re: What Is The Colour Of The Moon by Tallesty1(m): 12:33pm On Nov 08, 2022
Ebukaboss:

they taught us at school
the colour is brown tinged grey
When the sun reflects on it right? Say there is no sun, what then would the color of the moon be?

Sha, the moon I dey see from my own house be like chameleon, the color varies
Re: What Is The Colour Of The Moon by Rrchrd(m): 5:33pm On Nov 08, 2022
Sometimes brown , sometimes a blue-gray

(1) (2) (Reply)

Absu Post- Ume Out / Imt Enugu Candidates 4 2010/2011 P/utme _letz Discuss Here / Why Students Fail Exams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.