Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:23 AM

Buy Bulk Rmb With Joel Hi-tech Communications - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Buy Bulk Rmb With Joel Hi-tech Communications (624 Views)

Bulk ¥ RMB Available For Alipay, Wechat And Chinese Bank. / USD TRANSFER WORLDWIDE, RMB to CHINA! Order on 1688, taobao, eBay & shipping / Where/how Can I Buy Bulk Data To Resell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy Bulk Rmb With Joel Hi-tech Communications by Alabaintprice(m): 8:09pm On Nov 07, 2022
Joel Hi-tech Communications.

Major importer of phone accessories in Alaba international Market.

We are open to buyers of RMB to pay your suppliers in China only.

WeChat
Alipay
Bank to Bank

Face to face transaction at my store in Alaba international Market

Most transactions are done at night due to the rate we give you.

This is not agent rate.

I sell lower than and in bulk.

To contact me faster, my number is below this comment.
Re: Buy Bulk Rmb With Joel Hi-tech Communications by Alabaintprice(m): 8:09pm On Nov 07, 2022
Available

Re: Buy Bulk Rmb With Joel Hi-tech Communications by Alabaintprice(m): 9:10pm On Nov 07, 2022
Rates are very attractive.....

Pay your Chinese suppliers.....
Re: Buy Bulk Rmb With Joel Hi-tech Communications by Alabaintprice(m): 10:25pm On Nov 07, 2022
Face to face meeting with me at my store....
Transaction is always done at night.

I don't do escrow.
Take note.

Re: Buy Bulk Rmb With Joel Hi-tech Communications by Alabaintprice(m): 8:52am On Nov 08, 2022
Please note.

Alipay is very scarce at the moment.

It takes time to find.

We can do bank to bank without stress.

Re: Buy Bulk Rmb With Joel Hi-tech Communications by Alabaintprice(m): 8:56am On Nov 09, 2022
¥100,000 available
Bank to bank

Minimum order ¥10000
Whatsapp for sweet rate....

Number below comment
Re: Buy Bulk Rmb With Joel Hi-tech Communications by Kirakosarin(f): 1:25am On Nov 12, 2022
Alabaintprice:
RMB very much available
Let me help you pay your Chinese supplier.
Our rate are cheaper than that of your plug..

Rate?
Re: Buy Bulk Rmb With Joel Hi-tech Communications by vendor03: 1:37am On Nov 12, 2022
牛逼
Re: Buy Bulk Rmb With Joel Hi-tech Communications by okeysoninv: 11:35am On Nov 12, 2022
no contact number
Re: Buy Bulk Rmb With Joel Hi-tech Communications by Alabaintprice(m): 8:44pm On Jan 26, 2023
50,000 rmb is available everyday.
Re: Buy Bulk Rmb With Joel Hi-tech Communications by LogicallySXT(m): 6:05am On Jan 27, 2023
Alabaintprice:
50,000 rmb is available everyday.

I'm still waiting for your reply as you update me.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What To Do To Make 150k Or 300k Monthly / We Need Ten People To Share N10,000 Instantly From Palmpay / The Easiest And Fastest Way To Deposit And Withdraw On Deriv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.