Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,441 members, 7,861,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:23 AM

Wike Should Be Kicked Out Of PDP – Ned Nwoko - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Should Be Kicked Out Of PDP – Ned Nwoko (600 Views)

APC May Be Kicked Out Of Power In 2027 - Salihu Lukman Warns / 2023 Presidency: Why Atiku, Wike Should Support South-East — Nwodo / Sagay: Wike Should Stop Acting As President, Federal Republic Of Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Wike Should Be Kicked Out Of PDP – Ned Nwoko by OddsDoc(f): 8:49pm On Nov 07, 2022
The candidate of People’s Democratic Party, PDP for Delta North senatorial district (Anioma), Ned Nwoko has said Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers state should be kicked out of the party.

Nwoko made this remark on Monday at the Asaba airport while returning from Abuja.

According to him, Wike has constituted nuisance to the PDP.

He added that Rivers state governor has done a lot of damage to the party and should be shown the way out.

GET BACK 5% BONUS ON ALL DEPOSITS FOR ALL FRIDAYS IN NOVEMBER!!! BET NOW on www.naijabet.com

He said, “Wike is a nuisance, quote me anywhere. If I were [in] the leadership of the party, I would have acted differently. I would have done things differently. He has done a lot of damage to the PDP and I don’t know what they are waiting for to show him the way out.”

Recall that Wike and the G-5 Governors have been leading the call for the resignation of the National Chairman of the PDP, Senator Iyorchia Ayu, to pave the way for the emergence of a Southern Chairman in line with the zoning arrangement of the party.

The governors have also boycotted the campaign rallies of the PDP presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar.

GET BACK 5% BONUS ON ALL DEPOSITS FOR ALL FRIDAYS IN NOVEMBER!!! BET NOW on www.naijabet.com

But, on Sunday evening, Governor Ortom at the Makurdi Airport, received Governors Okezie Ikpeazu of Abia, Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu and Seyi Makinde of Oyo state for commissioning of projects in the state.

It was the first time the five influential governors were meeting as a group in Benue State.

It was gathered that aside commissioning of projects, the five governors would also hold scheduled routine meetings to fine tune their strategies ahead of the 2023 elections.

The five governors held a meeting at the recently commissioned Ape Aku Lodge ahead of the State Banquet put together by the Benue state government.

Re: Wike Should Be Kicked Out Of PDP – Ned Nwoko by jerryunit48: 8:50pm On Nov 07, 2022
Imagine a scenario where Atiku wins , that will be the beginning of the end of Wike’s political activities

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Should Be Kicked Out Of PDP – Ned Nwoko by lwisee: 8:51pm On Nov 07, 2022
Who be this one.
You are even worse than Wike
Re: Wike Should Be Kicked Out Of PDP – Ned Nwoko by LadyExcellency: 8:52pm On Nov 07, 2022
And past APC surrogates like Atiku, Dino, Tambuwal will be in charge of the party they attempted to murder, if not for Wike.. It practically impossible.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Should Be Kicked Out Of PDP – Ned Nwoko by Naijanascam: 8:53pm On Nov 07, 2022
Udonmeanit
Re: Wike Should Be Kicked Out Of PDP – Ned Nwoko by yerokunphilips: 8:54pm On Nov 07, 2022
Naijanascam:
Udonmeanit
Re: Wike Should Be Kicked Out Of PDP – Ned Nwoko by ogmask: 8:55pm On Nov 07, 2022
Ned relax small...
I doubt the leadership of the PDP doesn't know what to do but you see wike, he be like tsetse fly for blokos of the PDP. Na brain dem go take handle am otherwise dem go burst their blokos without killing the "nuisance".
Re: Wike Should Be Kicked Out Of PDP – Ned Nwoko by ogmask: 8:56pm On Nov 07, 2022
LadyExcellency:
And past APC surrogates like Atiku, Dino, Tambuwal will be in charge of the party they attempted to murder, if not for Wike.. It practically impossible.

It doesn't matter who held the party together bro. We have had people who did more yet left at some point. Not be wike papa get PDP.
Re: Wike Should Be Kicked Out Of PDP – Ned Nwoko by muykem: 8:57pm On Nov 07, 2022
This man sounds foolishly. He doesn't know that the issue is more than Wike or G5 governors. More than half of party leadership in the states not under PDP rules are loyal to G5 governors.

1 Like

Re: Wike Should Be Kicked Out Of PDP – Ned Nwoko by Urheadmaster(m): 8:58pm On Nov 07, 2022
ogmask:

It doesn't matter who held the party together bro. We have had people who did more yet left at some point. Not be wike papa get PDP.

I just hope Regina will not park out by the time Governor Wike reply Ned tongue

1 Like

Re: Wike Should Be Kicked Out Of PDP – Ned Nwoko by Righthussle: 9:12pm On Nov 07, 2022
jerryunit48:
Imagine a scenario where Atiku wins , that will be the beginning of the end of Wike’s political activities

Then imagine the opposite.
Re: Wike Should Be Kicked Out Of PDP – Ned Nwoko by ogmask: 9:21pm On Nov 07, 2022
Urheadmaster:

I just hope Regina will not park out by the time Governor Wike reply Ned tongue

My brother, the matter fit reach like that ooooo....
With wike anything is expected.
Re: Wike Should Be Kicked Out Of PDP – Ned Nwoko by doggedfighter(f): 9:21pm On Nov 07, 2022
Trouble dey sleep inyanga go wake am

1 Like

Re: Wike Should Be Kicked Out Of PDP – Ned Nwoko by BossGerald: 9:24pm On Nov 07, 2022
Be like say ned wan collect... nwike na anyhow human being oo

1 Like

Re: Wike Should Be Kicked Out Of PDP – Ned Nwoko by SadiqBabaSani: 9:35pm On Nov 07, 2022
Paedo Nwoko is talkin where reasonable humans are talking,

Nwoko made so much money from the Paris loan repayment deal he has forgotten what hardworking Politicians do to keep a party together when people like Atiku stroll out of the party to join hands with the Apc of today, that started the fall of the PDP, today some idiots are here busy clowning upandan over nothing because they want to make gain from the PDP debacle
Re: Wike Should Be Kicked Out Of PDP – Ned Nwoko by Mynd44: 10:18pm On Nov 07, 2022

(1)

Oshiomhole Blames Peter Obi For Unemployment As Obidients Shut Down Edo / (jikokoa Coal Pot) Smokeless Charcoal Stove For All Homes New Arrived Products!! / We Did Not Endorse Tinubu — Penticostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (PFN)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.