Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,894 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Emmanuella Mayaki Gains US University Admission - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Emmanuella Mayaki Gains US University Admission (23689 Views)

IPPIS: Government Can’t Use ASUU Platform To Pay Us — University Workers / Faruq Gbolahan Yusuf Loses US University Scholarship Due To Lack Of Money / Pastor Tony Akinyemi's Son Is Best Graduating Student In US University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuella Mayaki Gains US University Admission by airsaylongcome: 9:30am On Nov 08, 2022
Make we no talk
Re: Emmanuella Mayaki Gains US University Admission by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 08, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
A genius with a good finance support.

Thousands of geniuses are languishing away In the Rural Area & Trenches..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuella Mayaki Gains US University Admission by godofuck231: 9:33am On Nov 08, 2022
God save am , village assassins no quick see her
Re: Emmanuella Mayaki Gains US University Admission by Josephkabila12: 9:33am On Nov 08, 2022
Congrats girl
Re: Emmanuella Mayaki Gains US University Admission by SmartyPants(m): 9:37am On Nov 08, 2022
CSTRR:
America and UK are just poaching all the humans with above average IQ from Nigeria, while leaving the Tinubu supporting idiots for us to cope with it.

The best brains are gone. Na korofo remain for Nigeria now.

No wonder the majority of the electorates in Nigeria are stupid and can't make simple rational electoral choices, which the disapora can see clearly.

But buuuut .... Obidients have taken over the country and Peter Obi will walk to victory?

So this gentleman believes Obidients have below average iq's?

Savage!

1 Like

Re: Emmanuella Mayaki Gains US University Admission by iezeiyida(m): 9:45am On Nov 08, 2022
Congratulations Ms. Mayaki

There are many genius in Nigeria but there's no enabling environment to catapult them to where they should be.
Re: Emmanuella Mayaki Gains US University Admission by Lama70(m): 9:50am On Nov 08, 2022
Great kid. Great dad.

Her father is equally very intelligent. He was the chief press secretary to Gov. Obaseki before they fell out because of his loyalty to Oshiomole.

If you have money, don't focus on irrelevant things. Train your children.

Simple.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuella Mayaki Gains US University Admission by stevups(m): 9:51am On Nov 08, 2022
13+3= 16. She is to resume the university in 2026.
Re: Emmanuella Mayaki Gains US University Admission by RALPHOW(m): 9:52am On Nov 08, 2022
Congratulations Mayaki!
These are the children Nigeria supposed to focus on.
Hi Tech generates MORE DOLLARS THAN OIL
Ask Microsoft
Re: Emmanuella Mayaki Gains US University Admission by Gandrova: 10:04am On Nov 08, 2022
A raw genius that will not return to Nigeria again , after her program.
Re: Emmanuella Mayaki Gains US University Admission by advanceDNA: 10:20am On Nov 08, 2022
See better pikin making her parents proud... while some come on nairaland looking for simps to pay their bills......one will mention me now
Re: Emmanuella Mayaki Gains US University Admission by SIRTee15: 10:22am On Nov 08, 2022
govwike:
Hmm. Wahala. As much as I commend her learning feats and setting up an after school coding class. If you’re a developer you would know that kids much younger than her in that uk that’s she talking about are achieving in Ai, machine learning, system design etc. Wtf is certificate in basic html css and sql, let me not talk about the JavaScript sha cos that’s also subject to verification. What has she been able to build?? It’s time we brace up as a society and stop glorifying mediocrity. Throwing the word genius without caution is not the way to go. Don’t get me wrong. Kudos to the young babe. But I think this is misinformation. It’s obvious she is from a well to do family. Who have helped to cushion the effects of this Buhari economy on her. She attended a top notch school both in the uk and here. So In my humble opinion this is nothing but PR

Admitted into us university at 13 a PR stunt? why don't u write SAT first and let's see your score b4 u start brushing your diarrhea mouth on the floor recklessly
Re: Emmanuella Mayaki Gains US University Admission by masseratti: 10:25am On Nov 08, 2022
Am surprised av not seen igbó amaka, Yoruba lagba tribal champions here, this must be very depressing for them.
Re: Emmanuella Mayaki Gains US University Admission by princewarri1985: 10:36am On Nov 08, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
This one is a real genius.
This girl with this kind old face 13 years? i doubt so, i will only believe her age if only they gave birth to her abroad!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emmanuella Mayaki Gains US University Admission by Monaboo(m): 10:40am On Nov 08, 2022
Happy for her.

I've always wanted to gain admission in USA but their school fees is high.

It is well
Re: Emmanuella Mayaki Gains US University Admission by Nosayer: 10:43am On Nov 08, 2022
govwike:
Hmm. Wahala. As much as I commend her learning feats and setting up an after school coding class. If you’re a developer you would know that kids much younger than her in that uk that’s she talking about are achieving in Ai, machine learning, system design etc. Wtf is certificate in basic html css and sql, let me not talk about the JavaScript sha cos that’s also subject to verification. What has she been able to build?? It’s time we brace up as a society and stop glorifying mediocrity. Throwing the word genius without caution is not the way to go. Don’t get me wrong. Kudos to the young babe. But I think this is misinformation. It’s obvious she is from a well to do family. Who have helped to cushion the effects of this Buhari economy on her. She attended a top notch school both in the uk and here. So In my humble opinion this is nothing but PR

It's not every time we get to see a 13 year old gifted in the way she is. It doesn't mean she is the best but she is not an average either.

You've got to celebrate that.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuella Mayaki Gains US University Admission by ModestGal(f): 10:49am On Nov 08, 2022
govwike:
I was thinking im going to see what she built lol, but she opened an academy, what a joke. How can an 11years old open an academy? What does that has to do with being a genius. I think this people just believe all Nigerians are fools.
An average Nigerian child cannot afford a computer, and computer science is zero in Nigerian public schools.
And the next thing is for US to hijack her
I'm not sure this story is true because it makes no sense. I don't think Nigeria government cares about human resources

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuella Mayaki Gains US University Admission by Hydriss(m): 10:49am On Nov 08, 2022
Inner Circle Trader? grin grin grin

Re: Emmanuella Mayaki Gains US University Admission by HarlequinLekex: 10:50am On Nov 08, 2022
princewarri1985:
This girl with this kind old face 13 years? i doubt so, i will only believe her age if only they gave birth to her abroad!
Abroad believers chaiii Not all abroad get correct database.
What do she and her family stand to gain if they reduce her age besides she launch one programme for 11 - 15 years old girls.
Re: Emmanuella Mayaki Gains US University Admission by HarlequinLekex: 10:56am On Nov 08, 2022
Triangles1:
Commendable not BBNaija.
How bbn dey enter here na?
Re: Emmanuella Mayaki Gains US University Admission by Johnn74: 11:02am On Nov 08, 2022
Cool
Re: Emmanuella Mayaki Gains US University Admission by HarlequinLekex: 11:05am On Nov 08, 2022
In all honesty, comparing europe and africa is not a fair one.
govwike. you would know that kids much younger than her in that uk that’s she talking about are achieving in Ai, machinic html css and sql, let me not talk about the JavaScript sha cos that’s also subject to verification. What has she been able to build?? It’s time we brace up as a society and stop glorifying mediocrity. Throwing the word genius without caution is not the way to go. Don’t get me wrong. Kudos to the young babe. But I think this is misinformation. It’s obvious she is from a well to do family. Who have helped to cushion the effects of this Buhari economy on her. She attended a top notch school both in the uk and here. So In my humble opinion this is nothing but PR
Those kids younger than her in naija wetin dey achieve, let those who are in europe be in europe. For her to achieve a thing of this magnitude is not easy esp in naija. Grow what you have to be big and not want big things without growing it[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emmanuella Mayaki Gains US University Admission by udumelue61854: 11:21am On Nov 08, 2022
Commendable not BBNaija.Commendable not BBNaija....
Re: Emmanuella Mayaki Gains US University Admission by Najdorf: 11:25am On Nov 08, 2022
govwike:
Brotha, just shut up if you don't have anything to say. If you think what this girl has achieved at her age is "mediocre" then you either have zero understanding of the word or a very skewed view of the UK that you're on your knees worshipping.
Re: Emmanuella Mayaki Gains US University Admission by Fearyourcreator: 11:48am On Nov 08, 2022
Joebayo217:
exactly talent many but na financial support dey f**k many up
So family members no fit help or community...
Re: Emmanuella Mayaki Gains US University Admission by blueAgent(m): 11:48am On Nov 08, 2022
govwike:
LOL.....as usual Nigerians and Africans with overbloated ego.
Re: Emmanuella Mayaki Gains US University Admission by CSTRR: 12:22pm On Nov 08, 2022
SmartyPants:

But buuuut .... Obidients have taken over the country and Peter Obi will walk to victory?

So this gentleman believes Obidients have below average iq's?

Savage!
Was it obidients that voted for Buhari?

Unproductive attempts at sarcasm.

I hope you will continue your sarcasm in 2023 and beyond.
Re: Emmanuella Mayaki Gains US University Admission by RichAbujaGuy: 12:32pm On Nov 08, 2022
Triangles1:
Commendable not BBNaija.

The post of the day! grin

1 Like

Re: Emmanuella Mayaki Gains US University Admission by SmartyPants(m): 12:40pm On Nov 08, 2022
CSTRR:

Was it obidients that voted for Buhari?

Unproductive attempts at sarcasm.

I hope you will continue your sarcasm in 2023 and beyond.

lol. Oh don't attack me for pointing out the obvious comedy of your post! This is what you said:

The best brains are gone. Na korofo remain for Nigeria now.

No wonder the majority of the electorates in Nigeria are stupid and can't make simple rational electoral choices, which the disapora can see clearly.

I'm willing to concede that it's possible you just don't understand the use of tenses very well. Well, I'll help: you used the present tense, and whichever way you want to put it, you've insulted the Obidients who believe they now make up the majority of the electorate.
Re: Emmanuella Mayaki Gains US University Admission by CSTRR: 1:40pm On Nov 08, 2022
SmartyPants:

lol. Oh don't attack me for pointing out the obvious comedy of your post! This is what you said:

I'm willing to concede that it's possible you just don't understand the use of tenses very well. Well, I'll help: you used the present tense, and whichever way you want to put it, you've insulted the Obidients who believe they now make up the majority of the electorate.
Comedy?

Price of rice is now N45,000 and it is not even Christmas.

O, what a comedy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo University Commissions First Anatomage Table In Nigeria / LASU Vs IBADAN POLY : Nairaland Interschool Debate: WINNER: IBADAN POLY / States Leading In Law Admissions - JAMB Report Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.