Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Nigerians React To Peter Obi's Outburst On Arise TV - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To Peter Obi's Outburst On Arise TV (54096 Views)

Datti Baba-Ahmed Interview On Arise TV News / President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) / Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians React To Peter Obi's Outburst On Arise TV by oikirodah(m): 5:31am On Nov 08, 2022
Obi Don Collect Wotowoto : So Unpresidential - Nigerians React To Peter Obi's Outburst On Arise TV (Details)

Two days ago Arise TV start dem interview series for the Presidential Candidates and Peter Obi dey there, with the Delta State Governor Ifeanyi Okowa also there representing his principal, Atiku Abubarkar.

During the cause of the interview Peter Obi come cut rope begin shout, "Stop  It, Why are you always calling me? I won't take it." He vex well-well no b small, e come dey point him fingers angrily at people, unfortunately showing his temperamental side on National TV.

The Arise show became a ground for Vawulence, well Nigerians have kept on reacting to the funny scene that transpired. Here are a few comments on what Nigerians are saying.

" Obi is so unpresidential, so you no fit take joke and you dey allow your supporters curse PDP and APC like say the parties dem CARRY YOUR KIDNEY go? Small talk wey dem talk you don begin shout like person wey dem put hot rod for him yansh, he was saying Dino stop calling me and we did not hear Dino calling his name, na dis kind person some people say make we vote for President ?

Person wey no fit take common joke, if na so Baba be, na be say Nigerians for dey chop sand now.Yeye dey smell" Cynthia Omorogbe.

Then for  Facebook Zara Onyinye come write one long tori ontop Peter Obi mess up on LIVE TV debate, here is a snippet.

O"bi is highly temperamental! He saw little heat yesterday and threw decorum into the wind not minding the fact that he was on air.

A leader who cannot stand criticisms like Buhari is not fit to rule Nigeria. Buhari is the most insulted president in the world. Educated people and Bishops still believe he was cloned in the body of Jubril of Sudan. Nobody has been arrested for this. This is tolerance. Buhari no send anybody.

Yesterday on Arise Tv, Obi claimed he was awarded as the best governor in Nigeria.

When the fact check man was asked to verify the facts, it was found that he was not given any such award but was rated as the best in terms of polio eradication in Nigeria. Obi was busted and he became dazed.

Two, he claimed as he has also claimed before that he was the first governor to be impeached and was reinstated by the court in Nigeria. The fact check man found that to be incorrect because it was Rasheedi Ladoja of Oyo state that was the first to be reinstated after impeachment by the Oyo state House of Assembly.
This two were the major fact checks that threw Obi off balance yesterday."

For inside the same Facebook so we come see another thread wey catch our fancy by Jewel  Chika, this one loud too she say,

"Omoh I didn’t know Okowa was that sharp, Okowa made Peter look like an illiterate. It was like bringing a phd student to debate with a 100L student. Nice one Okowa. The enemy of my enemy is my friend, so for tonight make I hail Okowa."

Oh ma gudoo , then one Prince Ifeanyi Sunday followed up with a mad comment, he said "Remember Okowa is a trained medical doctor with degrees while Peter Obi is a trained Onistha provision item trader with a GCE"

Some people mouth sef dey smell pass dustbin which one be say a former Governor na trained provision item trader with just ordinarily GCE again?

But no be every body give Peter Obi wotowoto oh, some still defend am very well say him dey in order, while some like Ngozi even offer Peter Obi advise.

See her trending post on Facebook,"I will suggest to Peter Obi to totally boycott any invite by Arise TV.
They always disrespect him despite using him to gather huge number of viewers to their highly biased station."

But jokes apart why was Peter Obi talking more like a secondary school bully wey juniors dey laugh ? He was pointing his fingers here and there while addressing Dino Melaye who was just seated calmly somewhere else.

Anyway we go like get una comment join this one, some people say the character wey Obi portray no good and e dey unpresidential meaning say that kind person no fit to become president, while others say e pure.

So abeg tell us wetin you think , dem right or dem wring? Wetin Peter Obi do he Jell?

So take a look at the video again below...

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah na d Principal for Bush Radio Academy.

https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/obi-don-collect-wotowoto-so-unpresidential-nigerians-react-to-peter-obis-outburst-on-arise-tv-details/
Source iReporteronline.

39 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's Outburst On Arise TV by Amuluonyenaego: 5:36am On Nov 08, 2022
Dino malaye is a thug And Peter Obi commanded thuggery in him, "Stop that, Dino!" And Dino was quiet because the devil in him has been rebuked. Rebuke the devil and he shall flee away from you.

597 Likes 63 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's Outburst On Arise TV by Lanretoye(m): 5:46am On Nov 08, 2022
In Peter obi's voice: why are you always trolling me. grin
Ordinary talk,him don begin cry...he is just contesting for presidency,he is not ready for the task ahead of him.

165 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's Outburst On Arise TV by Penguin2: 5:46am On Nov 08, 2022
I didn’t bother reading whatever you wrote up there because I know it’s trash just like I know it will be moved to front page.

But I’m happy that Nigerians now know that the gentle stride of a lion does not depict cowardice.

No idiot will misbehave in front of Peter Obi again, ever.

That Obi has been calm and playing by the rules of the game doesn’t mean you will do trash in his presence and go free.

842 Likes 85 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's Outburst On Arise TV by sleek214(m): 5:48am On Nov 08, 2022
Nothing Presidential about Obi. Presidents and serious presidential candidates don't respond to every side talk. I gave up on Obi when he commented on a tweet from an IPOB boy claiming to be a Yoruba "that Yoruba should not vote Obi because Obi will build seaport in the East" unfortunately, as a market man that Obi is, he responded. Am not surprised his outburst on ARISE TV. Atiku has been abused, insulted by the G5 governors and many ipobians, he hasn't said a word to them. Tinubu has been abused and insulted by Ipobians, he hasn't said a word of reply to them. That's Presidential not the market man Obi behaving like a Market woman GEJ was insulted, he didn't reply. Buhari keep getting insults from this same Ipobians, yet he doesn't reply. They are good at insulting leaders but their own(Obi) can't take small criticism not INSULTS ooo, if dem Kom insult Obi, wetin go happen.

181 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's Outburst On Arise TV by bhella10: 5:49am On Nov 08, 2022
But me I reason am say since Obidients don talk say na them dey contest through Pitobi then e fit be say na the spirit of Zombidient run enter Obi come start to dey manifest like the man wey 21 swine enter e bodi for Bible cheesy Make we no blame Obi too much.

92 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's Outburst On Arise TV by ikaboy: 5:51am On Nov 08, 2022
Yeye osigwe looking for relevance..

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's Outburst On Arise TV by LeoDeKing: 6:11am On Nov 08, 2022
Oh ma gudoo , then one Prince Ifeanyi Sunday followed up with a mad comment, he said "Remember Okowa is a trained medical doctor with degrees while Peter Obi is a trained Onistha provision item trader with a GCE"

108 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's Outburst On Arise TV by LeoDeKing: 6:14am On Nov 08, 2022
Penguin2:
I didn’t bother reading whatever you wrote up there because I know it’s trash just like I know it will be moved to front page.

But I’m happy that Nigerians now know that the gentle stride of a lion does not depict cowardice.

No idiot will misbehave in front of Peter Obi again, ever.

That Obi has been calm and playing by the rules of the game doesn’t mean you will do trash in his presence and go free.
Which one be say "I didn’t bother reading whatever you wrote up there"?

So wetin come dey pain you like this? grin

158 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's Outburst On Arise TV by oikirodah(m): 6:19am On Nov 08, 2022
ikaboy:
Yeye osigwe looking for relevance..
Kikiki pains everywhere

30 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's Outburst On Arise TV by Nairalander248: 6:21am On Nov 08, 2022
Dino is a thug and the Thurgery in him was rebuked...

There are some things you don't need silent to deal with...

Let's say you were reading, writing and preparing for something important, and children (DINOs) are calling and distracting you, you don't keep quiet, you either go to a more condusive place (which Arise TV) could not provide or you rebuked the children (DINOs the distractors ) to keep quiet.

Where was Tinubu and Atiku?

Next time Tinubu and Atiku send their vices to represent them at a debate like this, I would suggest Obi send a LP governor candidate to represent him, coz Even Datti is no match for any VP candidate for ApC and PDP.

oikirodah:
Obi Don Collect Wotowoto : So Unpresidential - Nigerians React To Peter Obi's Outburst On Arise TV (Details)

Two days ago Arise TV start dem interview series for the Presidential Candidates and Peter Obi dey there, with the Delta State Governor Ifeanyi Okowa also there representing his principal, Atiku Abubarkar.

During the cause of the interview Peter Obi come cut rope begin shout, "Stop  It, Why are you always calling me? I won't take it." He vex well-well no b small, e come dey point him fingers angrily at people, unfortunately showing his temperamental side on National TV.

The Arise show became a ground for Vawulence, well Nigerians have kept on reacting to the funny scene that transpired. Here are a few comments on what Nigerians are saying.

" Obi is so unpresidential, so you no fit take joke and you dey allow your supporters curse PDP and APC like say the parties dem CARRY YOUR KIDNEY go? Small talk wey dem talk you don begin shout like person wey dem put hot rod for him yansh, he was saying Dino stop calling me and we did not hear Dino calling his name, na dis kind person some people say make we vote for President ?

Person wey no fit take common joke, if na so Baba be, na be say Nigerians for dey chop sand now.Yeye dey smell" Cynthia Omorogbe.

Then for  Facebook Zara Onyinye come write one long tori ontop Peter Obi mess up on LIVE TV debate, here is a snippet.

O"bi is highly temperamental! He saw little heat yesterday and threw decorum into the wind not minding the fact that he was on air.

A leader who cannot stand criticisms like Buhari is not fit to rule Nigeria. Buhari is the most insulted president in the world. Educated people and Bishops still believe he was cloned in the body of Jubril of Sudan. Nobody has been arrested for this. This is tolerance. Buhari no send anybody.
Yesterday on Arise Tv, Obi claimed he was awarded as the best governor in Nigeria.

When the fact check man was asked to verify the facts, it was found that he was not given any such award but was rated as the best in terms of polio eradication in Nigeria. Obi was busted and he became dazed.
Two, he claimed as he has also claimed before that he was the first governor to be impeached and was reinstated by the court in Nigeria. The fact check man found that to be incorrect because it was Rasheedi Ladoja of Oyo state that was the first to be reinstated after impeachment by the Oyo state House of Assembly.
This two were the major fact checks that threw Obi off balance yesterday."

For inside the same Facebook so we come see another thread wey catch our fancy by Jewel  Chika, this one loud too she say,

"Omoh I didn’t know Okowa was that sharp, Okowa made Peter look like an illiterate. It was like bringing a phd student to debate with a 100L student. Nice one Okowa. The enemy of my enemy is my friend, so for tonight make I hail Okowa."

Some people mouth sef dey smell pass dustbin which one be say a former Governor na trained provision item trader with just ordinarily GCE again?

But no be every body give Peter Obi wotowoto oh, some still defend am very well say him dey in order, while some like Ngozi even offer Peter Obi advise.

See her trending post on Facebook,"I will suggest to Peter Obi to totally boycott any invite by Arise TV.
They always disrespect him despite using him to gather huge number of viewers to their highly biased station."

But jokes apart why was Peter Obi talking more like a secondary school bully wey juniors dey laugh ? He was pointing his fingers here and there while addressing Dino Melaye who was just seated calmly somewhere else.

Anyway we go like get una comment join this one, some people say the character wey Obi portray no good and e dey unpresidential meaning say that kind person no fit to become president, while others say e pure.

So abeg tell us wetin you think , dem right or dem wring? Wetin Peter Obi do he Jell?

So take a look at the video again below...

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah na d Principal for Bush Radio Academy.

https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/obi-don-collect-wotowoto-so-unpresidential-nigerians-react-to-peter-obis-outburst-on-arise-tv-details/
Source iReporteronline.

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's Outburst On Arise TV by LeoDeKing: 6:21am On Nov 08, 2022
Amuluonyenaego:
Dino malaye is a thug And Peter Obi commanded thuggery in him, "Stop that, Dino!" And Dino was quiet because the devil in him has been rebuked. Rebuke the devil and he shall flee away from you.
Keleshi, are you aware Peter Obi is a trained Onistha provision item trader with a GCE?

87 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's Outburst On Arise TV by BIZNess123(m): 6:23am On Nov 08, 2022
embarassed

Peter is a monumental failure just like he failed in Anambra as governor...

Is this the person that obedient wants to package as president....God forbid....

Tinubu we know...

66 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's Outburst On Arise TV by Skyfornia(m): 6:23am On Nov 08, 2022
Personally, I see his reaction as a plus.. I was beginning to think Obi is too soft and this country don't need someone who is too soft as a leader. Obi is doing well!

230 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's Outburst On Arise TV by HeadNigga: 6:24am On Nov 08, 2022
Dino is never getting a chance to say good evening to Obi again. Henceforth, na and Dino go dey talk.

Obi is the next president

104 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's Outburst On Arise TV by Whothecapfits: 6:24am On Nov 08, 2022
I seriously don't have time to waste on Obi

30 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's Outburst On Arise TV by stano2(m): 6:25am On Nov 08, 2022
Senseless post

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's Outburst On Arise TV by duro4chang(m): 6:25am On Nov 08, 2022
He can never be a president.

32 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's Outburst On Arise TV by tuoyoojo(m): 6:25am On Nov 08, 2022
It was obvious dino was sent to accomplish a mission which was to irritate Peter obi

See how those ass kickers in Pdp and APC carry obi matter for head like gala. From that white bearded he goat( omokri its literal meaning) to all those paid sycophants

Their likes are fighting for nothing but their own tummy and most Nigerians can see thru it

I was happy obi put him in his place and it's extremely shameful that a former Nigerian senator can reduce himself to be a troll because of small dollars

The failure that Atiku has enjoyed in his attempt to get to be a president from 1992 while continue beyond 2027

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's Outburst On Arise TV by AdamuKD: 6:25am On Nov 08, 2022
Dino the mad man

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's Outburst On Arise TV by obembet(f): 6:26am On Nov 08, 2022
Man United go carry Europa

Chelsea go carry UCL

Newcastle to win EPL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's Outburst On Arise TV by Sucre6: 6:26am On Nov 08, 2022
This is nonsense, inconsequential and a total hogwash, who said Obi was an angel, he's human and has the right to express his feelings when pushed too hard, anyone that see this as a flaw is just a stupid urchin and a never do good amoeba

When Tinubu said y'all should shut up no one saw it as a bad thing

When Atiku said he was going to sell NNPC and privatize government property and share to all his friends, no one saw it as a headline,

When Obasanjo who was our sitting president abused someone and said, Nah your papa and mama Jagajaga no one saw it as newsworthy

But obi expressed his feeling as a human being, and full time, online minimum wage-paid urchins started discharging from their pvssies and foaming from their mouths like rabid infested street dogs and saying rubbish

Obi is coming get use to it cool

107 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's Outburst On Arise TV by Antoeni(m): 6:26am On Nov 08, 2022
Dino is a tout. 
We have to do away with these kind of Politicians if we really want the country to progress.

He should be in the park and not in the gathering of intelligent people

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's Outburst On Arise TV by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 6:26am On Nov 08, 2022
oikirodah:

Source iReporteronline.
at least expressing anger is better than pooing and weeing on national TV. Emilokan is expired milk

56 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's Outburst On Arise TV by stano2(m): 6:26am On Nov 08, 2022
Mtchewww nothing meaningful comes from Urchins blog

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's Outburst On Arise TV by Godada(m): 6:26am On Nov 08, 2022

I still don't get it.

Peter Obi clearly has put Dino in his place and the twitter and internet space is agog with his seemly outburst.

I didn't see any outburst. I only saw a man who who spoke up for himself. Dino with his juvenile shenanigans has no business in Nigerian politics. His likes should be at home in the motor park jostling for passengers not some hard earned Nigerian votes or he should be a clown in one of these poorly scripted Nollywood movies.

Just yesterday I was watching Dstv and I marvelled at the level of professionalism these South Africans put in their job not just in Dstv, but in sports..... they are into rugby, cricket, boxing, golf and they do these things with such distinction.

They local league is a joy to watch. Is it the hunger of competitors or the adoring spectators, is it the world class coverage? Is it the level of compensation? Is it the sponsorship? They got it.

While discussing there findings with my colleagues, we realized that a country is a good as it's leaders.

If we will keep voting in chronic borrowers and nepotistic leaders without nothing to offer, we will remain where we were.

We need a different mould of people to rule us. We don't need Grandpas with health challenges who will spend taxpayers money on medical tourism.

Sadly, when you read comments, you will understand why people are abandoning this Country like is sinking ship.

This country can't go forward if we can't shun tribalism and ethnic pettiness.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's Outburst On Arise TV by Kingluqman(m): 6:26am On Nov 08, 2022
Tinubu is smiling in one corner now, thinking he's smart enough to have missed the debate deliberately grin

This country is gone

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's Outburst On Arise TV by OPICANTO2223: 6:27am On Nov 08, 2022
Peter Obi has given Oduduwpigs food to gossip on. FG should ban selling of all rat poison because of tulumbu after the election. I can see danger like awo and abiola

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's Outburst On Arise TV by Okwuapkunaonu(m): 6:27am On Nov 08, 2022
Even Jesus Christ our saviour got angry when they turned his fathers place into a market. Talk more or Peter Obi. He's not God.

63 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) / Why Patience Jonathan Didn't Attend Buhari's Inaguration Ceremony / New Hurdle For Amaechi, Fashola As Senate Rules That Two Senators Must Endorse E

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.