Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,556 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Why Peter Obi Got Angry: How Dino Coughed Whenever Peter Obi Spoke : Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Peter Obi Got Angry: How Dino Coughed Whenever Peter Obi Spoke : Video (2366 Views)

In Lagos, Obi Got 900k Votes, APC Got 160k Votes – Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (Video) / Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate / How Dino Melaye Buried His Mother, Comfort Melaye In Grand Ceremony (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Peter Obi Got Angry: How Dino Coughed Whenever Peter Obi Spoke : Video by Joevics(m): 7:28am On Nov 08, 2022
Many were surprised when Peter Obi cautioned Dino Malaye during the Arise TV presidential town hall meeting.
However, Peter Obi's anger wasn't just because of the NNPP man or DIno's question about President and VP; rather it was because of the frequent interuptions DIno made whenever Peter Obi spoke.

And the worse of it all; Reuben Abati refused to caution Dino. Someone in the crowd even called Dino a "mad man." Which is why Obidients are calling for a boycott of the station.

In this video, you could hear Dino coughing as Peter Obi spoke.

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0cpqv9RDdM

Obama: Here's how interuptors are handled in the U.S

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7Ht5ZpkTyk
Re: Why Peter Obi Got Angry: How Dino Coughed Whenever Peter Obi Spoke : Video by Naira20: 7:34am On Nov 08, 2022
What I love was how OBIdients handled and ended Dino's 10hour fame.

Those guys are creative mehn.

They quickly diverted the attention to Abati.

All the useless threads pushed by APC mods to the FP was just a celebration of Tinubu supporters not even PDP guys

It gave us the pleasure of revisiting Remi Tinubu's trauma and how she and Tinubu's supporters handled it in 2016.
Dino...Dino

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Peter Obi Got Angry: How Dino Coughed Whenever Peter Obi Spoke : Video by Mynd44: 7:35am On Nov 08, 2022
Heckling is a real thing but shouldn't be done in events like this.

Dino was being an absolute child But Obi's response should have been better handled

2 Likes

Re: Why Peter Obi Got Angry: How Dino Coughed Whenever Peter Obi Spoke : Video by muykem: 7:47am On Nov 08, 2022
When did coughing become an offence? Talk is cheap. My problem with Peter Obi is that he talks like Sowere and those who have not been in government before.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Peter Obi Got Angry: How Dino Coughed Whenever Peter Obi Spoke : Video by wordbank(m): 7:49am On Nov 08, 2022
grin
This dino na bingo
He has acknowledged OBI's capacity to change the country but because money no go dey flow prapra, the thief decided to follow the patriotic thief

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Got Angry: How Dino Coughed Whenever Peter Obi Spoke : Video by Bontafa: 8:00am On Nov 08, 2022
Mynd44:
Heckling is a real thing but shouldn't be done in events like this.

Dino was being an absolute child But Obi's response should have been better handled

There are insults that needs reply.

Will anyone have done that to Asiwaju or Atiku?

Or is it because Obi is open ?

Nigerians shout change ,but when a new face appear you guys mock that new face and prefer the old thieves.

Someone is actually telling you what can help you and another man who is busy buying cars from corruption is mocking him and some youths are supporting that .

You just can't make this up , Nigerians are brainless..I'm sorry

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Peter Obi Got Angry: How Dino Coughed Whenever Peter Obi Spoke : Video by duro4chang(m): 8:02am On Nov 08, 2022
Anger management is important

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Peter Obi Got Angry: How Dino Coughed Whenever Peter Obi Spoke : Video by Bontafa: 8:04am On Nov 08, 2022
duro4chang:
Anger management is important

Something anger the birth of the word EMILOKAN.

something made the cocaine sniffer said "don't mention funke's name ".

Any other talk ?

4 Likes

Re: Why Peter Obi Got Angry: How Dino Coughed Whenever Peter Obi Spoke : Video by copyrites: 8:05am On Nov 08, 2022
muykem:
When did coughing become an offence? Talk is cheap. My problem with Peter Obi is that he talks like Sowere and those who have not been in government before.

How does presidential candidates talk? Like Tinubu? Shettima?
Re: Why Peter Obi Got Angry: How Dino Coughed Whenever Peter Obi Spoke : Video by Bontafa: 8:07am On Nov 08, 2022
copyrites:

How does presidential candidates talk? Like Tinubu? Shettima?

Just look at

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Got Angry: How Dino Coughed Whenever Peter Obi Spoke : Video by Danisaint112(m): 8:21am On Nov 08, 2022
There are some things that aren't meant to be tolerated.

You all are all wondering how Peter Obi fought corruption in Anambra and also trained his children to be independent and responsible, you think he did it with magic? No, he did it with discipline.

Dino Melaye crossed the line. Indeed he was trolling him. The real kid here is no other person but Dino.

Peter Obi is a no nonsense man and I'm happy that Peter Obi disciplined the hell out of him.

Next time neither him or his counterpart would ever try that again.

Peter Obi gentility and simplicity should not be mistaken or taken as trait of a fool.

5 Likes

Re: Why Peter Obi Got Angry: How Dino Coughed Whenever Peter Obi Spoke : Video by duro4chang(m): 8:28am On Nov 08, 2022
Bontafa:

Something anger the birth of the word EMILOKAN.

something made the cocaine sniffer said "don't mention funke's name ".

Any other talk ?
You are an attack dog. I have offended you because I did not praise your lord and saviour? Asslicker. That derange will never rule this country.

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Got Angry: How Dino Coughed Whenever Peter Obi Spoke : Video by ngadaAwo: 8:29am On Nov 08, 2022
duro4chang:
You are an attack dog. I have offended you because I did not praise your lord and saviour? Asslicker. That derange will never rule this country.
Tinubu is a criminal
he'll never rule this country
Kiss the truth

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Got Angry: How Dino Coughed Whenever Peter Obi Spoke : Video by Bontafa: 8:32am On Nov 08, 2022
duro4chang:

Go get your urchin card and buy bag of rice for 10k.

Registration ongoing

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Got Angry: How Dino Coughed Whenever Peter Obi Spoke : Video by duro4chang(m): 8:35am On Nov 08, 2022
Bontafa:

Go get your urchin card and buy bag of rice for 10k.
Registration ongoing
You are working for your lord. You are all losers.

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Got Angry: How Dino Coughed Whenever Peter Obi Spoke : Video by duro4chang(m): 8:36am On Nov 08, 2022
ngadaAwo:
Tinubu is a criminal he'll never rule this country Kiss the truth
E pain you.

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Got Angry: How Dino Coughed Whenever Peter Obi Spoke : Video by ngadaAwo: 8:36am On Nov 08, 2022
duro4chang:
E pain you.
no

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Got Angry: How Dino Coughed Whenever Peter Obi Spoke : Video by Lanretoye(m): 8:36am On Nov 08, 2022
You go and stay in bayelsa to become the commander in chief,what about zamfara,what about lokoja?...,he just talks like a layman in politics,hew did he manage to be governor self?.no wonder he was able to achieve nothing there.

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Got Angry: How Dino Coughed Whenever Peter Obi Spoke : Video by Danisaint112(m): 8:37am On Nov 08, 2022
Now to add to what I said up there most people are not concerned about his points and what he said rather they are more concerned about what he said to Dino melaye.

The point in the picture below is indeed deep. But only intellects will understand. Online Agberos and watchdogs will never understand.

Every day you see more reason to love this man called Peter Obi.

Just when you want to back out because you feel he can't win and the vote should be channeled to another you see more reason to not only love him but vote for him.

As the Tally stands Peter Obi is my preferred and permanent candidate.

Whether he wins or not I will gladly vote him and know that I did the right thing.

2 Likes

Re: Why Peter Obi Got Angry: How Dino Coughed Whenever Peter Obi Spoke : Video by Bontafa: 8:39am On Nov 08, 2022
duro4chang:
You are working for your lord. You are all losers.

But I was not the one that made your father not to afford your school fees na .

Why putting all the frustration on me
Re: Why Peter Obi Got Angry: How Dino Coughed Whenever Peter Obi Spoke : Video by Ireportlive: 8:41am On Nov 08, 2022
ngadaAwo:
no

E pain you joor

Obi is a dunce

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Peter Obi Got Angry: How Dino Coughed Whenever Peter Obi Spoke : Video by ngadaAwo: 8:42am On Nov 08, 2022
Ireportlive:

E pain you joor

Obi is a dunce
Tinubu is a criminal
Kiss the truth cheesy
Re: Why Peter Obi Got Angry: How Dino Coughed Whenever Peter Obi Spoke : Video by exposition: 8:43am On Nov 08, 2022
Truth is we have touts and semi illiterates roaming around the corridors of power in Aso rock
Something as serious as presidential debate is now a mockery of some sorts,
I weep for this country
Re: Why Peter Obi Got Angry: How Dino Coughed Whenever Peter Obi Spoke : Video by Bontafa: 8:45am On Nov 08, 2022
Ireportlive:

E pain you joor

Obi is a dunce

Say cheese

Re: Why Peter Obi Got Angry: How Dino Coughed Whenever Peter Obi Spoke : Video by Ireportlive: 8:45am On Nov 08, 2022
ngadaAwo:
Tinubu is a criminal
Kiss the truth cheesy

Tinubu is the 16th head of state of Nigeria

Biafran Obi or anyone from Biafra would ever rule Nigeria

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Peter Obi Got Angry: How Dino Coughed Whenever Peter Obi Spoke : Video by Ireportlive: 8:46am On Nov 08, 2022
Bontafa:

Say cheese

Two crying Biafran leader rejected by Nigerians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Peter Obi Got Angry: How Dino Coughed Whenever Peter Obi Spoke : Video by Bontafa: 8:47am On Nov 08, 2022
Ireportlive:

Two crying Biafran leader rejected by Nigerians

Fine Bobo and nonsense

Re: Why Peter Obi Got Angry: How Dino Coughed Whenever Peter Obi Spoke : Video by Owoino: 8:49am On Nov 08, 2022
This useless IPOB man is always quoting stupid numbers,na numbers go give am votes?
Re: Why Peter Obi Got Angry: How Dino Coughed Whenever Peter Obi Spoke : Video by Afamed: 8:53am On Nov 08, 2022
muykem:

Obi is full of deceits
Re: Why Peter Obi Got Angry: How Dino Coughed Whenever Peter Obi Spoke : Video by legitkenkel: 8:54am On Nov 08, 2022
Bontafa:

There are insults that needs reply.

Will anyone have done that to Asiwaju or Atiku?

Or is it because Obi is open ?

Nigerians shout change ,but when a new face appear you guys mock that new face and prefer the old thieves.

Someone is actually telling you what can help you and another man who is busy buying cars from corruption is mocking him and some youths are supporting that .

You just can't make this up , Nigerians are brainless..I'm sorry

You have said it all, Exactly what is happening

(1) (2) (Reply)

That Time Ohanneze Demanded The 2nd Niger Bridge By Named After Ojukwu / Only Daft People Believe Peter Obi Won't Win SS Landslide / Obi Needs To Be Arrested for False Claims To Wining Election ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.