Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,720 members, 7,809,733 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Make Wireless Monitor - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Make Wireless Monitor (416 Views)

Monitor Lizard Found In AC Vent In Abuja (Photos) / Monitor Lizard/aligator Caught By Some Boys While Fishing This Afternoon / Best Monitor For Eye Strains? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Wireless Monitor by irslanforum: 8:40am On Nov 08, 2022
To display graphics, video, or any other computer-generated data, a wireless monitor establishes a connection with the computer or laptop via wireless signals.

It performs similarly to a standard computer monitor but eliminates the need for a wired data connection by connecting to a Wi-Fi-enabled TV adapter or wireless USB.

In order for a wireless monitor to function, it is necessary for both the transmitter and the receiver to use similarly equipped forms of wireless communication.

The computer encodes the visual information into data packets for the network and sends them off without using wires. The wireless monitor will then pick up these transmissions via its built-in Wi-Fi, decode the data packets from the network into visual form, and show them to the user.

The wireless monitor was originally made available by Intel as a component of its WiDi product (wireless display). With the help of a WiDi TV converter device, which utilizes wireless signals or Wi-Fi technology, data may be transferred from a computer or laptop to a small screen.

How to Make Wireless Monitor?

The steps necessary to transform your current display into a wireless one are detailed below.

Step 1

To deploy the HDMI adapter's CD driver, select the deploy option.

When you use a Google Chromecast dongle, the HDMI server for your mobile device or computer is already installed. To use the Google Chromecast device, link it to the HDMI port on your TV.

Step 2

To utilize Google Chromecast, your computer's display must have its Wi-Fi network set up.

Step 3

You should now have the display's cable connected to the HDMI adapter's output. In addition, select cast from the Windows Display menu to use Google Chromecast. Your wireless display can now work with Google Chromecast.

Step 4

After plugging the receiver into the monitor's port, you must restart the computer.

Step 5

By selecting All Programs from the Start menu, you can access the driver's software menu, where you may make the necessary adjustments to the display's resolution and other settings.

Source: https://monitorplex.com/

Re: Make Wireless Monitor by optimistcandyboy(m): 8:53am On Nov 08, 2022
Good info. but your directions will be hard for a noob
Re: Make Wireless Monitor by stevebond007(m): 8:55am On Apr 29, 2023
Sup bro,

We have a smart TV, hisense that can mirror cast via my android phone.
But when I want to mirror cast wirelessly with my Dell laptop, my laptop doesn't see the WiFi network of the TV.

What can I do?
Re: Make Wireless Monitor by Akposkiz: 1:53pm On Apr 30, 2023
Hi pls help! How do I connect my laptop to plasma tv?
Re: Make Wireless Monitor by Akposkiz: 2:03pm On Apr 30, 2023
Hi pls help! How do I connect my phone hotspot with laptop to my plasmatv?

(1) (Reply)

BUY YOUR En1 46200mah 65w Yoobao Portable Power Station / Wild Chimps In Uganda Have Learned To Look Both Ways When Crossing The Roads / Drones Help Aid Relief To Earthquake Victims In Nepal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.