Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,456 members, 7,812,400 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

What Is The Best Shipping Option From USA To Naija? - Travel Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Ads / What Is The Best Shipping Option From USA To Naija? (2780 Views)

HELP- Cheap Shipping For USA / AIRFREIGHT CARGO SERVICE FROM USA AND CHINA TO NIGERIA FAST AND CHEAP!!! / Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Shipping Option From USA To Naija? by empresssew(f): 1:49am On Aug 23, 2011
Can anyone suggest the best way to ship goods from the US & UK
to Nigeria that is not too costly and will reach its destination?

I've used FedEx in the past but it is too expensive and when I used the UK postal service
the goods got stolen.
Re: What Is The Best Shipping Option From USA To Naija? by felixo4: 12:27am On Jun 06, 2012
The only two choices you have are: Air and Sea. How soon you want your goods will determine what medium. However, I know a shipping company that should be able to assist you. The company's name is Felrose Logistics, LLC located in the metro Atlanta Georgia area. They do shipment weekly and believe me it is professionally handle. Here is their address

Felrose Logistics, LLC
2040 Steel Drive
Suite D
Tucker GA. 30084
404-641-8062
Re: What Is The Best Shipping Option From USA To Naija? by stso: 8:44am On Feb 05, 2013
Give Flo-R Enterprise a try. They operate out of Santa Rosa, north of San Francisco in California. Website: www.flofreight.com. Email: handler@flofreight.com.
Re: What Is The Best Shipping Option From USA To Naija? by Emilee: 10:35am On Nov 03, 2013
I have been using sgk global shipping services fro the past 3 years . even though they are based in houston, i pay fedex to deliver my packages to houston and it takes 3 days - cost is about 30usd. sgl global will give you tracking number and it takes items 5 working days to hit lagos. they ship only on saturdays. i tried another company based in LA, California : AMERICAN EXPORT SERVICE INTERNATIONAL : they dont reply mails, they dont answer phone calls in both the LA office and the Lagos office. my packages arrived their lagos office and stayed for 3 weeks and they didnt contact me. i had to call the LA office and luck was with me that day because they answered my call. i decided to try them again, this time its worse. my package arrived lagos on wednesday and they are yet to clear it and as usual, they dont answer calls. stay away from AMERICAN EXPORT SERVICE INTERNATIONAL - incompetence, bad customer service
Re: What Is The Best Shipping Option From USA To Naija? by Gebims: 1:02am On Nov 02, 2015
Buy from All Your Favorite Stores and Ship your item using SHYPMATE
How does SHYPMATE work?
1. Buy online from your favorite store or any store of your chose

2. When you go to www.shypmate.com , click on ‘Make A Request’, this will then direct you to where you can put the item description, the item link, as well as airport information. If you need help, Contact SHYPMATE: info@shypmate.com or chat with one of SHYPMATE on the website.

3. Once you place your request and pay for your order, SHYPMATE then finds you a traveler to carry your package to the destination.

4. Once your item is handed to the traveler, the traveler meets up with you at the destination airport and then gives you your item.

5. Now one might ask, how those the traveler benefits from this? Simple! The traveler gets paid for the expense of ship the product to the destination

6. If you have more questions, please contact SHYPMATE: info@shypmate.com or call: (+1) 646.685.4085

7. If you want to become a traveler? Great!
Become a Shypmate traveler and use the money you earn to pay for your plane tickets, up to $300 for empty space in your luggage!

Re: What Is The Best Shipping Option From USA To Naija? by sbola(f): 12:40pm On Nov 17, 2015
Please, Has anyone actually used Shypmate?

(1) (Reply)

Help, Lookin 4 Cheap Hotels In Ilorin From #5k / Need An Affordable Hotel Close To Billings Way Alausa Ikeja / Book Cheap Hotels Worldwide From Nigeria And Pay In Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.