Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,306 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Photo Of Kwankwaso And Peter Obi Having A Good Laugh - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Kwankwaso And Peter Obi Having A Good Laugh (51935 Views)

Photo Of Kwankwaso Wearing Igbo Isi Agu Attire / Primate Ayodele Reveals Fate Of Kwankwaso-led Third Force / Throwback Photo Of Kwankwaso And Ganduje In 1999 And 2003 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Kwankwaso And Peter Obi Having A Good Laugh by Truthdeypain: 4:38pm On Nov 08, 2022
Ireportlive:
cool

Obi the unpredictable temperamental lair

Your father is the bolded
Re: Photo Of Kwankwaso And Peter Obi Having A Good Laugh by Mrfixitt(m): 4:38pm On Nov 08, 2022
Ireportlive:
cool

Obi the unpredictable temperamental lair

Always talking like a cretin
Re: Photo Of Kwankwaso And Peter Obi Having A Good Laugh by luckyz4rea(m): 4:43pm On Nov 08, 2022
Politics is not do or die. Well educated people play real politics and not dirty one mostly played by Nigerian politicians!

This is a good sight, but the elderly ones, those that claim to have been in politics for long behave like children and opportunists and will kill to get power!

True democracy must have its course in Nigeria! Ravenous politicians must be retired.
Re: Photo Of Kwankwaso And Peter Obi Having A Good Laugh by AsawanaDgreat: 4:47pm On Nov 08, 2022
Both of them are good to go

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Kwankwaso And Peter Obi Having A Good Laugh by Perfectbeing(m): 4:59pm On Nov 08, 2022
kk2027:
Hypocrisy is when you're against Atiku or Kwankwaso for being Northerners, yet you think Peter Obi shouldnt get a chance because he's not Yoruba
Worse still, the Yoruba candidate is old and sick. Like my pastor said we cannot hand over a sick country to a sick president

Southern presidency doesnt mean Yoruba presidency, I can never support BAT on this.

PO ticks all boxes for me and all well meaning Nigerians
You cannot say Tinubu is holding and kneeling on Lagos State and in the same breath, say Tinubu is sick and can't hold Nigeria.
Re: Photo Of Kwankwaso And Peter Obi Having A Good Laugh by almarthins(m): 5:07pm On Nov 08, 2022
Thinkam:
Obi and Kwankwaso two products of the most competent party on earth the PDP.

Nigeria will always be safe In the hands of the PDP

Atiku is coming

God forbid atiku!
Re: Photo Of Kwankwaso And Peter Obi Having A Good Laugh by mrkings84(m): 5:30pm On Nov 08, 2022
kk2027:
Hypocrisy is when you're against Atiku or Kwankwaso for being Northerners, yet you think Peter Obi shouldnt get a chance because he's not Yoruba
Worse still, the Yoruba candidate is old and sick. Like my pastor said we cannot hand over a sick country to a sick president

Southern presidency doesnt mean Yoruba presidency, I can never support BAT on this.

PO ticks all boxes for me and all well meaning Nigerians

You are not sounding like an Igbo supporter of PO, what's you region?
Re: Photo Of Kwankwaso And Peter Obi Having A Good Laugh by Evergreen12345(f): 5:43pm On Nov 08, 2022
Buh joke apart politics apart what else do Tinubu want ?
Re: Photo Of Kwankwaso And Peter Obi Having A Good Laugh by Traplord09: 5:44pm On Nov 08, 2022
tyinfinity:
Tinubu is the best peter obituary should go back to UNN for his carry overs

Now I see y people aways come out confused and running backward....

Any people that voted looters drugstore tinuubff thug and atiku PDP controller..

Re people who never wish Nigeria any good...
Southwest and north are problem to Nigeria.

Thife and thugs we aways run true there blood...

Re: Photo Of Kwankwaso And Peter Obi Having A Good Laugh by Traplord09: 5:45pm On Nov 08, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Only thieves and cultists are supporting Tinubu

The Likes of MC Oluomo, Kabaka are the criminals supporting Tinubu

Na now you no say APC and PDP
Are all thife..

Some women are coming out to say I voted for tinuubff puckets
And others are say I voted for Atiku looters.

Thife trained thife we aways be a thife

Re: Photo Of Kwankwaso And Peter Obi Having A Good Laugh by Thebigheart: 6:09pm On Nov 08, 2022
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming

Oga go Sidon for one place. No be only Atiku is coming. Coming to where?
Abeg, we don't need Association of CARO WHITE users in Aso rock.
G-5 dey there dey wait for una.
Re: Photo Of Kwankwaso And Peter Obi Having A Good Laugh by PrinceOfLagos: 7:39pm On Nov 08, 2022
Lol
Re: Photo Of Kwankwaso And Peter Obi Having A Good Laugh by bluefilm: 7:51am On Nov 09, 2022
I was actually impressed by Kwankwaso's responses in that town hall meeting.

If I were not already OBIdient, I would have considered voting for him.
Re: Photo Of Kwankwaso And Peter Obi Having A Good Laugh by PrinceOfLagos: 8:21am On Nov 09, 2022
Good
Re: Photo Of Kwankwaso And Peter Obi Having A Good Laugh by Sunnyja: 8:59pm On Nov 09, 2022
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming
It's painful that their alliance didn't work out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest / Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket / Yoruba Apex Group Strips Obasanjo Of All Chieftaincy Titles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.