Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Chris Evans Is Crowned People Magazine's Sexiest Man Alive For 2022 - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Evans Is Crowned People Magazine's Sexiest Man Alive For 2022 (79983 Views)

Morachi Shares Nude Photo Says He's The 'Sexiest Man Alive' / Orezi Celebrates His Birthday, Calls Himself 'Sexiest Man Alive' / Idris Elba Is Crowned People’s Sexiest Man Alive For 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Evans Is Crowned People Magazine's Sexiest Man Alive For 2022 by daveyjay(m): 1:09pm On Nov 12, 2022
Rahkman:
They will never name any black mam due to racism undecided

Idris Elba 2018.
Re: Chris Evans Is Crowned People Magazine's Sexiest Man Alive For 2022 by VOR2019: 1:23pm On Nov 12, 2022
Your picture, you can't even post smiley! Maybe you're missing in action.
Onucs:
How?

wetin happen to me grin
Your picture, you can't even post smiley!Maybe you're missing in action.
Re: Chris Evans Is Crowned People Magazine's Sexiest Man Alive For 2022 by SirMichael1: 1:28pm On Nov 12, 2022
Reggaemich:

Here is your answer

Other recent winners include: Michael B. Jordan

He is a black man

Even Idris Elba too. That person is funny
Re: Chris Evans Is Crowned People Magazine's Sexiest Man Alive For 2022 by Magnoliaa(f): 2:24pm On Nov 12, 2022
PlayMaker14:
K.

K, too. grin
Re: Chris Evans Is Crowned People Magazine's Sexiest Man Alive For 2022 by PlayMaker14: 2:31pm On Nov 12, 2022
Magnoliaa:

K, too. grin

k.
Re: Chris Evans Is Crowned People Magazine's Sexiest Man Alive For 2022 by Magnoliaa(f): 2:35pm On Nov 12, 2022
PlayMaker14:
k.

You will not give it up? grin

Still on the same thread, you want us to be dragging Ks? What do you think of the optics of that?

Me too, I can decide not to rest and drag it with you all day o. So you take a break first.
Re: Chris Evans Is Crowned People Magazine's Sexiest Man Alive For 2022 by PlayMaker14: 2:38pm On Nov 12, 2022
Magnoliaa:

You will not give it up? grin

Still on the same thread, you want us to be dragging Ks? What do you think of the optics of that?

Me too, I decide not to rest and drag it with you all day o. So you take a break first.

I don't know what you're talking about..... But kk.
Re: Chris Evans Is Crowned People Magazine's Sexiest Man Alive For 2022 by Magnoliaa(f): 2:44pm On Nov 12, 2022
PlayMaker14:
I don't know what you're talking about..... But kk.

Really?

Anyway, I find your pettiness a great distraction, so continue. My own teddy's posthumous 13th birthday is tomorrow, and I don't want to think about her, lol.
Re: Chris Evans Is Crowned People Magazine's Sexiest Man Alive For 2022 by PlayMaker14: 2:45pm On Nov 12, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Really?

Anyway, I find your pettiness a great distraction, so continue. My own teddy's posthumous 13th birthday is tomorrow, and I don't want to think about her, lol.

K.
Re: Chris Evans Is Crowned People Magazine's Sexiest Man Alive For 2022 by Magnoliaa(f): 2:50pm On Nov 12, 2022
PlayMaker14:
K.

Okay.

When you're out of your mood—if you'll ever come out of it—and you're prolly back to being cool with me, you inspired a poem for my diary in the other account.

I have been battling writer's block ever since; so thank you for lifting it.

If you want to read it...

Have a lovely evening.
Re: Chris Evans Is Crowned People Magazine's Sexiest Man Alive For 2022 by PlayMaker14: 2:54pm On Nov 12, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Okay.

When you're out of your mood—if you'll ever come out of it—and you're prolly back to being cool with me, you inspired a poem for my diary in the other account.

I have been battling writer's block ever since; so thank you for lifting it.

If you want to read it...

Have a lovely evening.
I really don't understand what you're saying.... What mood are you talking about? I am cool with everyone, so I don't get where you're heading to with all these.

Wait, is it because of my "K" replies?
Re: Chris Evans Is Crowned People Magazine's Sexiest Man Alive For 2022 by Plugsk(m): 4:02pm On Nov 12, 2022
Abeg rest! We plenty wey fine for this side. Fair no be fine undecided
Romanoff:
He has better pictures na.

Dude is fine without trying.
Re: Chris Evans Is Crowned People Magazine's Sexiest Man Alive For 2022 by Sammy5413(m): 5:20pm On Nov 12, 2022
They've not seen my pictures and they already concluded
Re: Chris Evans Is Crowned People Magazine's Sexiest Man Alive For 2022 by Ijb11: 6:01pm On Nov 12, 2022
No
Re: Chris Evans Is Crowned People Magazine's Sexiest Man Alive For 2022 by harmony75: 7:06pm On Nov 12, 2022
Okay...why is he now crying!
Re: Chris Evans Is Crowned People Magazine's Sexiest Man Alive For 2022 by Mrscarter(f): 11:46pm On Nov 15, 2022
culf:

try to marry your black boyfriend, I think he is having a positive effect on you (no offense)

Lol. Will do
Re: Chris Evans Is Crowned People Magazine's Sexiest Man Alive For 2022 by Mrscarter(f): 11:48pm On Nov 15, 2022
teeshet:
why haven't you fùck any of them yet. You are dulling me seriously. And you are a woman

Well maybe cos hotboiis in prison in the us n im in australia so itd be very difficult to fvck him unfortunately lol but if i could believe me i would. That boy fiiiiine
Re: Chris Evans Is Crowned People Magazine's Sexiest Man Alive For 2022 by Mrscarter(f): 11:49pm On Nov 15, 2022
karkinase:

Hotboii with his funny hairstyle.. I’m finer than that dude no cap..

Lol that hair suits him i think. Can u imagine him going on a drill trying to hit up his opps n trying to hide behind the bushes with that hair sticking up lol
Re: Chris Evans Is Crowned People Magazine's Sexiest Man Alive For 2022 by culf: 4:18am On Nov 16, 2022
Mrscarter:

Lol. Will do

Awesome! Congratulations in advance

1 Like

Re: Chris Evans Is Crowned People Magazine's Sexiest Man Alive For 2022 by LewisIsADog(m): 4:41pm On Apr 07, 2023
Kodak9:
I get niggas wey pass this guy sad

Thunder will fry you beyond recognition

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Take A Walk In Matching Outfits / 2face: Seeing Alex Ekubo Kiss My Wife, Annie Idibia, How I Feel / "Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.