Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

PDP PCC: Why Tinubu Is Running From National Debate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP PCC: Why Tinubu Is Running From National Debate (12711 Views)

With Tinubu’s Visit, Wike Has Officially Joined APC, Says PDP PCC / PDP PCC Replies Oshiomhole: Where Is Your Foreign Wife? / NEDG 2023: Tinubu, Obi, Atiku, Others Get Nov. Dates For National Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP PCC: Why Tinubu Is Running From National Debate by money121(m): 1:22pm On Nov 08, 2022
Ok
Re: PDP PCC: Why Tinubu Is Running From National Debate by obedience4(m): 1:24pm On Nov 08, 2022
Why can't inec pass it into the electoral law, that all presidential candidate must attend a national debate..
So we can screen the goat's from the sheep,
A position of a president is a public position no body should shy away from the public scrutiny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP PCC: Why Tinubu Is Running From National Debate by Sannisege: 1:26pm On Nov 08, 2022
PDP should go source for their campaign fund before talking rubbish. Dead party.
Re: PDP PCC: Why Tinubu Is Running From National Debate by Curious345: 1:27pm On Nov 08, 2022
Lol
Re: PDP PCC: Why Tinubu Is Running From National Debate by Curious345: 1:27pm On Nov 08, 2022
Sannisege:
PDP should go source for their campaign fund before talking rubbish. Dead party.
be deceiving yourself
Re: PDP PCC: Why Tinubu Is Running From National Debate by Allisgud: 1:28pm On Nov 08, 2022
Very correct assertion,tinubu or atiku cannot withstand that pressure from audience because there will be a lot of questions Nigeria are willing to ask them,we don't need such people to be my president,when I say vote with ur conscience u know what I mean
Re: PDP PCC: Why Tinubu Is Running From National Debate by sircatherine45(m): 1:32pm On Nov 08, 2022
Tununu is afraid to face Nigerians cos of he does. he'll make world winning gaffes and disgrace the entire Yoruba race.

That's why I like Eriokammi, he's the only Yoruba person on NL who is just and for that, may God bless him.

I love Yoruba as a race, but I'll laugh loud if Yoruba is disgraced on a world forum. I'll still be here on NL to warn you.
Re: PDP PCC: Why Tinubu Is Running From National Debate by Manofnaija: 1:45pm On Nov 08, 2022
I think Tinubu is not avoiding debates.
What they (Keyamo en co) are doing right now is to understudy questions and answers from past debates, like the one of Sunday. Whenever he will appear, everything would have been lined up for him.
Example is sending emissaries ahead of his Niger state "farmers" visit.
They call it being "smart".
Re: PDP PCC: Why Tinubu Is Running From National Debate by nightsaint(m): 2:22pm On Nov 08, 2022
Tinubu has a lot of explaining to do. He should be the last person to avoid debates. The fact that he is doing so confirms my fears that all the allegations against him are correct. I'm a member of APC but I've already made my decision who to vote for and it is not Tinubu.
Re: PDP PCC: Why Tinubu Is Running From National Debate by smileyoo: 2:23pm On Nov 08, 2022
slivertongue:

“Is it not strange that Tinubu, who claims to be a progressive, is dodging debate, a hallmark of progressivism?

lol. bros, the tinubu we used to know when he was the governor of Lagos state and during the nadeco days is no more the same tinubu of today's APC insensitive and callous leadership.
God forbid if this greedy feeble minded man become the president in 2023, Oga bubu with all his famous cluelessness and bigotry, will be made to look more like an angel to nigerians.
APC have nothing good to offer nigerians.
Re: PDP PCC: Why Tinubu Is Running From National Debate by awosejo1955: 2:24pm On Nov 08, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9K5BmpOwKY

Maybe he is not supporting Grandpa's desperation...
Re: PDP PCC: Why Tinubu Is Running From National Debate by slivertongue: 2:26pm On Nov 08, 2022
smileyoo:
lol. bros, the tinubu we used to know when he was the governor of Lagos state and during the nadeco days is no more the same tinubu of today's APC insensitive and callous leadership.
God forbid if this greedy feeble minded man become the president in 2023, Oga bubu with all his famous cluelessness and bigotry, will be made to look more like an angel to nigerians.
APC have nothing good to offer nigerians.

APC is not an option
Re: PDP PCC: Why Tinubu Is Running From National Debate by Solababa91(m): 2:35pm On Nov 08, 2022
They should organise that for Vice Presidential candidates separately so we can screen them individually and collectively since it's a joint ticket.
theophorus:
Wait ooo. Shey you people have not observe that those who do not attend debates usually win the Election of President in Nigeria?

See ehn, from the way PO was treated during the last debate organized by Arisetv (PDP-media group), I think it may be wise to avoid some Debate.

But sincerely, you may not like MM ticket but you have to give it to their Candidate, He is good at strategies.

And please let the candidates use their deputies for some of these debates so that we can be sure that the deputies are good and that such candidate will not run a one man show.
Re: PDP PCC: Why Tinubu Is Running From National Debate by ytdivine(m): 2:59pm On Nov 08, 2022
Obi is coming
From consumption to production.
Let's get back to agriculture

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4K4LOJShmVU
Re: PDP PCC: Why Tinubu Is Running From National Debate by PeterObi4LP: 3:21pm On Nov 08, 2022
Bobloco:
•Declares former Lagos governor, Shettima afraid to face Nigerians

•Again, Melaye attacks Fani-Kayode, says his venom cannot undo ruling party’s failures

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/11/08/pdp-pcc-why-tinubu-is-running-from-national-debate/

Well said PDP. But Obi is NIGERIANS choice no going back.
Re: PDP PCC: Why Tinubu Is Running From National Debate by balayoflife(m): 4:24pm On Nov 08, 2022
Curious345:
Generate what ? You think say gas na for kids .. have you seen bomb exploded before ?

It was what i use at home...
So pass
Re: PDP PCC: Why Tinubu Is Running From National Debate by Curious345: 4:37pm On Nov 08, 2022
balayoflife:

It was what i use at home...
So pass
you must be joking
Re: PDP PCC: Why Tinubu Is Running From National Debate by hollywater: 7:22pm On Nov 08, 2022
The greedy man can never be the president of Nigeria.
Re: PDP PCC: Why Tinubu Is Running From National Debate by Galadoma: 9:29pm On Nov 08, 2022
The good thing about all these dramas is that ; God will use the two evil political parties to cancel out each other to pave way for divine mandate of His Excellency president Peter Obi come 2023 .
Re: PDP PCC: Why Tinubu Is Running From National Debate by MasterTeeUSA: 11:48pm On Nov 08, 2022
UK had debate. Picked a prime minister that resigned in 45 days...na who debate help? What you need is a common sense leader or townhall explaining policies, programs and vision for the country. Debate is another opportunity to create drama...like BBNaija...something my people like so well.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Umahi Congratulates Nigerians As Super Eagles Blbeat Guinea To Qualify For Round / Eroton Well Has Been Spilling Crude Oil In Bayelsa For Two Weeks / Buhari: We Remain Nigerians And Nigeria Will Remain One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.