Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Lion Of Jada Releases First Episode On The Life Of Nigerian Strippers - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Lion Of Jada Releases First Episode On The Life Of Nigerian Strippers (33145 Views)

Nigerian Strippers Tell Their Story In A Reality TV Show To Debut Soon / First Episode Of Game Of Thrones Was Pirated 55 Million Times In Just 24 Hours / Teen Titan Series First Episode My Quick Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lion Of Jada Releases First Episode On The Life Of Nigerian Strippers by blingxx(m): 6:25am On Nov 09, 2022
Naija strippers are not unattractive sef , video was too long , could have given us a short trailer
Re: Lion Of Jada Releases First Episode On The Life Of Nigerian Strippers by huptin(m): 6:27am On Nov 09, 2022
This is a disguised attempt at promoting promiscuity.

You have no regard for the safety of those girls at all. As insecure as this country is any one who goes into that kind of profession puts herself at great risk of being used for rituals.

Again stop talking about how much they earn pretty soon they may become kidnap victims.

2 Likes

Re: Lion Of Jada Releases First Episode On The Life Of Nigerian Strippers by Eagle07(m): 6:28am On Nov 09, 2022
Sounds more like Jada fire lol

1 Like

Re: Lion Of Jada Releases First Episode On The Life Of Nigerian Strippers by jimetagambo: 6:31am On Nov 09, 2022
Jestin:
The above pic just gave my dicck morning erection.
Na waoh. For those average looking girls.
Re: Lion Of Jada Releases First Episode On The Life Of Nigerian Strippers by jimetagambo: 6:35am On Nov 09, 2022
Falseprofet2:
angry
Donald Trump endorses this
Of course he will. grin
Stormy Daniels and Karen McDougal comes to mind.
Re: Lion Of Jada Releases First Episode On The Life Of Nigerian Strippers by Difrent: 6:43am On Nov 09, 2022
Dshocker:
To me, this is a national disaster, if the total number of girls into hook up/stripper/Olosho is more than the number of those into trade and the ones with handwork...

[/color][/b]

Na lie
This is just assumption..... NOT TRUTH
This your submission is acrually an insult to hard working Markets ladies....street traders...and those with handworks. That some Ladies engage in prostitution isnt justification to condemn all ladies....or are you an armed robber or a yahoo boy because some guys are into it?
Re: Lion Of Jada Releases First Episode On The Life Of Nigerian Strippers by Oxfordgrade: 6:46am On Nov 09, 2022
Jestin:
This show how poor your taste for women is! Furgly babes�

2 Likes

Re: Lion Of Jada Releases First Episode On The Life Of Nigerian Strippers by illicit(m): 6:49am On Nov 09, 2022
Come to soul lounge

Better stripper dey
Re: Lion Of Jada Releases First Episode On The Life Of Nigerian Strippers by TA4TA4: 6:53am On Nov 09, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgVA5QE5iK4

Hmm.... The purpose of the documentary is what I dont understand...

Why it was pushed to front page on this Wednesday morning that's meant to be a productive period further confuses my amazement....
Re: Lion Of Jada Releases First Episode On The Life Of Nigerian Strippers by Dtruthspeaker: 6:58am On Nov 09, 2022
Trustedpronet:
Better evil than gboko haram, bandith, kidnapper or ritualist. But if I found my daughter doing this for a living I will surely disown her even right in my grave. What is bad is bad.

Is this not contradictory?
Re: Lion Of Jada Releases First Episode On The Life Of Nigerian Strippers by Dtruthspeaker: 6:58am On Nov 09, 2022
Who cares?
Re: Lion Of Jada Releases First Episode On The Life Of Nigerian Strippers by kendrick93(m): 7:02am On Nov 09, 2022
see their big tummies... How do you get turned on by that?

2 Likes

Re: Lion Of Jada Releases First Episode On The Life Of Nigerian Strippers by Jestin: 7:20am On Nov 09, 2022
jimetagambo:

Na waoh. For those average looking girls.

Average or not , at the site of those boobs, my dicck just dey nod head like lizard
Re: Lion Of Jada Releases First Episode On The Life Of Nigerian Strippers by Charx122: 7:29am On Nov 09, 2022
Imindmywords:
See earlier topic on trailer here https://www.nairaland.com/7402211/reality-tv-show-nigerian-strippers#117884624

It's finally here, the complete first episode of the long awaited series. I follow four Nigerian strippers operating out of Abuja as they let me into their world: money, fights, taxes, opportunities, crisis resolution, and more.

Watch here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVOXsgTYWCE

What are your thoughts?

Third world country trying to be Advance forgetting, the blounders and effects of the so called younger or let's say up coming generation how encouraging SMH.

1 Like

Re: Lion Of Jada Releases First Episode On The Life Of Nigerian Strippers by Danisaint112(m): 7:38am On Nov 09, 2022
pweeryambre:
They need to work on their stomach

I'm telling you. Nigerians girls and post partumed stomach is 5&6

2 Likes

Re: Lion Of Jada Releases First Episode On The Life Of Nigerian Strippers by victorazy(m): 7:40am On Nov 09, 2022
Jestin:

These shapeless, urgly things gives you erection?
Mehn! U can sleep with anything o!

1 Like

Re: Lion Of Jada Releases First Episode On The Life Of Nigerian Strippers by Danisaint112(m): 7:41am On Nov 09, 2022
victorazy:

These shapeless, urgly things gives you erection?
Mehn! U can sleep with anything o!

I'm telling you very funny. grin grin grin
Re: Lion Of Jada Releases First Episode On The Life Of Nigerian Strippers by Toriagirl(f): 7:42am On Nov 09, 2022
Wetin be this kwanu?
Re: Lion Of Jada Releases First Episode On The Life Of Nigerian Strippers by madjune(m): 7:44am On Nov 09, 2022
Axis313:
Na wa o.There is not even an iota of shame for these olosho people,gone are the days that people who practice such professions are ostracized from the society,but now that the society is Westernized,they are even among the prominent members of the society and social influencers.
Morality bar is just going down day by day.
A time will come that women will be walking about naked in public,I mean literally naked and nobody will see anything wrong in that.That time will surely come but not now.

Signs of the times.

Some.of them are social media celebs too.

Some like Blessing CEO.

2 Likes

Re: Lion Of Jada Releases First Episode On The Life Of Nigerian Strippers by Olam09(m): 7:51am On Nov 09, 2022
Jestin:

All this ayamma ladies dey make your dick stand?? Ew... embarassed disgusting..

1 Like

Re: Lion Of Jada Releases First Episode On The Life Of Nigerian Strippers by bdon123(m): 7:56am On Nov 09, 2022
Imindmywords:
See earlier topic on trailer here https://www.nairaland.com/7402211/reality-tv-show-nigerian-strippers#117884624

It's finally here, the complete first episode of the long awaited series. I follow four Nigerian strippers operating out of Abuja as they let me into their world: money, fights, taxes, opportunities, crisis resolution, and more.

Watch here:

What are your thoughts?
These are not d type of girls i meet at abuja strips...they far hotter
Re: Lion Of Jada Releases First Episode On The Life Of Nigerian Strippers by JohnOkolo: 8:09am On Nov 09, 2022
Jestin:

Try to runa blood couture andnsemen couture test. You must get STD for those dry bones to give you erection

1 Like

Re: Lion Of Jada Releases First Episode On The Life Of Nigerian Strippers by Crafteck1: 8:41am On Nov 09, 2022
Jestin:

Pot bellied ones abi d one wey be like oracle
Re: Lion Of Jada Releases First Episode On The Life Of Nigerian Strippers by almarthins(m): 8:45am On Nov 09, 2022
Imindmywords:

Watch here:

What are your thoughts?

It should rather be renamed "lioness of Jada" - the chronicle of lust for money
Re: Lion Of Jada Releases First Episode On The Life Of Nigerian Strippers by FireUpNow(m): 8:46am On Nov 09, 2022
If these kinds the of ladies are in my bed, I won't get an erection
Re: Lion Of Jada Releases First Episode On The Life Of Nigerian Strippers by daughters13: 8:49am On Nov 09, 2022
Re: Lion Of Jada Releases First Episode On The Life Of Nigerian Strippers by esere826: 9:02am On Nov 09, 2022
Imindmywords:

Watch here:

What are your thoughts?

Congrats man.
Re: Lion Of Jada Releases First Episode On The Life Of Nigerian Strippers by sunnyprof: 9:03am On Nov 09, 2022
it used to be worse .... in the 90s and early 2000s when the average University girls is on runs and every project site harbours a neibourhood of ashawo quarters and street beer parlours is a sure pick point for ogbongidi's ....Lagos , port harcourt and Abuja wer eyesores at night for 'street girls' ..... strippers parlour was everywhere. I will say i hear less of the openess, and the visibility reduced since the last 8 years because FREE TROWAY was no longer available for them from politicians and their financial beneficiaries of national cake.

Now we have less Strippers club or pick joints for them but their sponsors and night business moguls had to make books and films to make them look special, all in the quest to make some money, almost all Musical videos had been more lewed and nude, included their runs girls, the club girls or the ashawo dance and club settings!!

In addition to the end of squandering, political and free monies by this govt which made runs business unattractive, there has been clampdown on brothels and clubs by lagos and rivers governments, child trafficking where dey get their recruits from has faced legal and criminality arrests and all there 'been to', oyinbo dogs and italo babes are now deported with shame ..... the immoral trade has now reduced. Even the love-vendor MADAMS are now hiding coping with few business, have turned to Baby Factory business, which is also being fought and clamped by government. COVID '19 helped to kill the business flow internationally too!!

this new attemp is a show of shame that will not see a way to grow because already, the girls are tired and had suffered, lookin g shabby and unkept not to be desired anymore. they can only fall into the hand of Yahoo boys now and a few men who still patronise clubs. their so call 'show' price had fallen and few be the opportunity to make big bucks like before ..... men now have a lot of Friends for benefit who need finance enough to give them 'butt chopping' everwhere ...... ASHAWO BUSINESS DON FALL!

1 Like

Re: Lion Of Jada Releases First Episode On The Life Of Nigerian Strippers by Nilon: 9:10am On Nov 09, 2022
Jestin:
fùck me
Re: Lion Of Jada Releases First Episode On The Life Of Nigerian Strippers by Nilon: 9:12am On Nov 09, 2022
mytime24:
Ashawo no b work #Domitilla
you dey masturbate

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Frodd Wins Ultimate Veto Power, Heads To Finals / Photos From "Anniversary" Movie, Set To Hit Cinemas / Nigeria Grants Tax Reliefs To TSTV Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.