Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Half-Salary: ASUU Ends NEC Meeting, Keeps Mum On Outcome - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Half-Salary: ASUU Ends NEC Meeting, Keeps Mum On Outcome (14868 Views)

Half Salary: ASUU Declares One-Day Nationwide Protest Rally / October Half Salary: ASUU To Summon NEC Meeting / IPPIS: Some VCs Collected N58,000 As February Salary – ASUU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Half-Salary: ASUU Ends NEC Meeting, Keeps Mum On Outcome by AAA593: 1:49pm On Nov 08, 2022
lexy2014:

What does ASUU have to offer?
Don't quote me again if you don’t have anything reasonable to type. Thank you
Re: Half-Salary: ASUU Ends NEC Meeting, Keeps Mum On Outcome by Agricmoney(m): 2:05pm On Nov 08, 2022
lexy2014:

Which manpower did we have before?

Just take a time and surf the net and see the exploits done by Nigerians all over the globe.

Anyway, Agriculture is life.
Re: Half-Salary: ASUU Ends NEC Meeting, Keeps Mum On Outcome by lexy2014: 2:11pm On Nov 08, 2022
AAA593:

I have quoted you again. What are you going to do about it?

What does ASUU have to offer?

1 Like

Re: Half-Salary: ASUU Ends NEC Meeting, Keeps Mum On Outcome by lexy2014: 2:13pm On Nov 08, 2022
Agricmoney:

Just take a time and surf the net and see the exploits done by Nigerians all over the globe.

All over the globe? Why didn't you specifically say Nigeria?

Since you have surfed the net, pls tell me about the manpower that nigeria had before
Re: Half-Salary: ASUU Ends NEC Meeting, Keeps Mum On Outcome by AlexJustin(m): 2:20pm On Nov 08, 2022
Nigeria Education doesn't have guarantee that's why I advise people to learn a high income skill and embrace financial Security.

Example is Amazon KDP where you can earn dollars from the comfort of your home with just your smartphone by uploading simple documents.

To get started u can hit me up for more information.

Whatsapp only 0901 223 0766
Re: Half-Salary: ASUU Ends NEC Meeting, Keeps Mum On Outcome by Agricmoney(m): 2:20pm On Nov 08, 2022
lexy2014:

Since you have surfed the net, pls tell me about the manpower that nigeria had before

Even with the present economy many are still making exploits here in Nigeria. I might not be one of them and probably you might not be one of them also, but that doesn’t neglect the fact that it’s happening. And for the usage of man power by Nigerians all over globe, google is your friend. This is my submission and thanks for the conversation.

Re: Half-Salary: ASUU Ends NEC Meeting, Keeps Mum On Outcome by Praktikals(m): 2:23pm On Nov 08, 2022
southsouthking:
These are the same lecturers used in rigging Goodluck Jonathan to power.
He who comes to equity, must come with clean hands.
Are you dreaming
Re: Half-Salary: ASUU Ends NEC Meeting, Keeps Mum On Outcome by JoshTim: 2:24pm On Nov 08, 2022
DadaHammed:

Ngige is stupid man full of gra-gra.
I wonder why he didn't show all these stupidity when his children were still studying at UNILAG and UNIZIK?

He waited for his children to graduate and then started being a buffoon with ASUU because he has nothing to lose anymore. He no longer cares if they go on strike for 8 years.

You are calling someone stupid. Have you been able to resolve your own marital issues?

You that cannot manage a small family unit accusing someone that is managing an empire.

1 Like

Re: Half-Salary: ASUU Ends NEC Meeting, Keeps Mum On Outcome by Xsw1: 2:26pm On Nov 08, 2022
Really
Re: Half-Salary: ASUU Ends NEC Meeting, Keeps Mum On Outcome by DadaHammed: 2:27pm On Nov 08, 2022
JoshTim:

You are calling someone stupid. Have you been able to resolve your own marital issues?

You that cannot manage a small family unit accusing someone that is managing an empire.

You a redundant mor0n. Eleribu ni o.

You are a clueless about my persona and marital status. What do you know? Oponu ayerada. grin
Re: Half-Salary: ASUU Ends NEC Meeting, Keeps Mum On Outcome by lexy2014: 2:30pm On Nov 08, 2022
Agricmoney:

Even with the present economy many are still making exploits here in Nigeria. I might not be one of them and probably you might not be one of them also, but that doesn’t neglect the fact that it’s happening. And for the usage of man power by Nigerians all over globe, google is your friend. This is my submission and thanks for the conversation.

Is google your enemy? If it isn't, then you should be able to answer the question with ease.

Since you have surfed the net, pls tell me about the manpower that nigeria had before.

Re: Half-Salary: ASUU Ends NEC Meeting, Keeps Mum On Outcome by ytdivine(m): 2:52pm On Nov 08, 2022
May God intervene in our educational system.

Let's get back to agriculture

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4K4LOJShmVU
Re: Half-Salary: ASUU Ends NEC Meeting, Keeps Mum On Outcome by JoshTim: 2:56pm On Nov 08, 2022
DadaHammed:

You a redundant mor0n. Eleribu ni o.

You are a clueless about my persona and marital status. What do you know? Oponu ayerada. grin

E pain you ni? Pele o. Na so e dey be for body.
Re: Half-Salary: ASUU Ends NEC Meeting, Keeps Mum On Outcome by Parrot69: 2:59pm On Nov 08, 2022
Agricmoney:
it’s really sad to see how the education sector is going. If it’s not properly managed we would loose a lot of man power meant to strengthen our own economy being used somewhere else. .

Fact! 100%
Re: Half-Salary: ASUU Ends NEC Meeting, Keeps Mum On Outcome by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:01pm On Nov 08, 2022
AAA593:
This strike for nor reach 8 months if no be Ngige cause am. Ngige is not a good negotiator.

That short man
Re: Half-Salary: ASUU Ends NEC Meeting, Keeps Mum On Outcome by Neddyogu(m): 3:04pm On Nov 08, 2022
Chris2863:
Illiterate op. Keep mum on outcome….! What kind of sentence is that??

What's wrong with the statement? Or u don't understand that 'keeping mum' means to be silent?

1 Like

Re: Half-Salary: ASUU Ends NEC Meeting, Keeps Mum On Outcome by Chris2863(m): 3:10pm On Nov 08, 2022
Neddyogu:

What's wrong with the statement? Or u don't understand that 'keeping mum' means to be silent?
To be honest, I didn’t know until I saw your mention. I had to check it out and boom, I was the illiterate grin

1 Like

Re: Half-Salary: ASUU Ends NEC Meeting, Keeps Mum On Outcome by Neddyogu(m): 3:25pm On Nov 08, 2022
Chris2863:
To be honest, I didn’t know until I saw your mention. I had to check it out and boom, I was the illiterate grin

U're welcome.

2 Likes

Re: Half-Salary: ASUU Ends NEC Meeting, Keeps Mum On Outcome by naijapikin2(m): 3:50pm On Nov 08, 2022
They are broke, they don't want to say anything yet because it's getting close to Christmas.
If they like let them mortgage their rights for chicken and rice.
Bloody Esaus!

1 Like

Re: Half-Salary: ASUU Ends NEC Meeting, Keeps Mum On Outcome by shortIGBOman: 5:21pm On Nov 08, 2022
AAA593:
This strike for nor reach 8 months if no be Ngige cause am. Ngige is not a good negotiator.

Trash.
Ngige outsmart those yeye ASUU grin grin

Re: Half-Salary: ASUU Ends NEC Meeting, Keeps Mum On Outcome by shortIGBOman: 5:29pm On Nov 08, 2022
AAA593:

The thing pain this member of ASUU. grin grin grin

God bless FG

Re: Half-Salary: ASUU Ends NEC Meeting, Keeps Mum On Outcome by Perfectbeing(m): 5:39pm On Nov 08, 2022
Brendaniel:
APC focuses on the wrongest of things and ignores the most important issues, that's why Nigerians are going through a lot....
Trust me the next government (whoever it may be) will thank Buhari for what he did to ASUU. He has clipped off their wings. No government from now on will pay ASUU if they go on strike
Re: Half-Salary: ASUU Ends NEC Meeting, Keeps Mum On Outcome by Perfectbeing(m): 5:42pm On Nov 08, 2022
haslaw:

ASUU also went personal with Ngige.

ASUU damaged Ngige's presidential ambitious na
ASUU didn't damage anything. Strike or no strike Ngige would never have won the primaries
Re: Half-Salary: ASUU Ends NEC Meeting, Keeps Mum On Outcome by haslaw(m): 6:47pm On Nov 08, 2022
Perfectbeing:
ASUU didn't damage anything. Strike or no strike Ngige would never have won the primaries

Maybe so, but that was not in the position of ASUU to decide.

ASUU people lead a campaign against Ngige and were saying they would ensure that both students and parensts never vote for Ngige.

Is ASUU now a political party?
Re: Half-Salary: ASUU Ends NEC Meeting, Keeps Mum On Outcome by bimbodotun(m): 8:14pm On Nov 08, 2022
Thumbs up to Ngige....He showed he ain't coming to sell ice cream....Since have been born...ASUU have been going on one strike or the other.. now he gave a lasting solution......I pray government pay ASUU though on compassionate ground not as a matter of right.
Re: Half-Salary: ASUU Ends NEC Meeting, Keeps Mum On Outcome by wakeupgian(m): 2:59am On Nov 09, 2022
The protracted ASUU strike is a ploy by Buhari led administration to destroy APC and its chance of winning general election in 2023.Why was the strike not in the Buhari's tenure?It is a case of using the cup(APC) to drinking (getting into power)and discarded in order to pave way for Buhari preferred candidate.The Presidency led by Buhari is indifferent and unconcern through his body language to this lingering ASUU strike.It is a ploy to set the electorates against the ruling party.
Re: Half-Salary: ASUU Ends NEC Meeting, Keeps Mum On Outcome by Wilson500: 6:51am On Nov 09, 2022
Pls the next government should continue this trend of No work No pay
This will help in curtailing incessant ASUU strike in the future
They are not the only civil servants in the country
Re: Half-Salary: ASUU Ends NEC Meeting, Keeps Mum On Outcome by GeneralBuhari: 7:29am On Nov 09, 2022
No work; no pay is bae

Imagine ASUU deciding not to go on strike?

Completely unheard before.

But all thanks to no work; no pay, ASUU's brain has been completely reset.

To God, I fear who no fear General Buhari.
Re: Half-Salary: ASUU Ends NEC Meeting, Keeps Mum On Outcome by GeneralBuhari: 7:32am On Nov 09, 2022
bimbodotun:
Thumbs up to Ngige....He showed he ain't coming to sell ice cream....Since have been born...ASUU have been going on one strike or the other.. now he gave a lasting solution......I pray government pay ASUU though on compassionate ground not as a matter of right.

I share the same opinion with you on this.

I want the government to consider thier plight and pay them because if eventually they are paid, I will still benefit.

But...

ASUU should never see going to strike as their right.

ASUU has gone on strike for too much a time.

Too much of everything is bad.

1 Like

Re: Half-Salary: ASUU Ends NEC Meeting, Keeps Mum On Outcome by GeneralBuhari: 7:45am On Nov 09, 2022
AAA593:

For your information, Governor Chris Ngige is one of the baddest negotiators on the planet right now.

Ngige is the type of person you need on your team if you are serious about striking a solid deal in any negotiation.

ASUU has been taking everyone for a ride since ages because only ASUU benefits from their strike while everyone else including the students, the parents, the government, the small scale business operators in the university town, etc, counts their loss.

But thanks to Governor Chris Ngige's SMARTNESS and tenacity, ASUU has been completely demystified, exposed and castrated.
Re: Half-Salary: ASUU Ends NEC Meeting, Keeps Mum On Outcome by AAA593: 8:33am On Nov 09, 2022
GeneralBuhari:

For your information, Governor Chris Ngige is one of the baddest negotiators on the planet right now.

Ngige is the type of person you need on your team if you are serious about striking a solid deal in any negotiation.

ASUU has been taking everyone for a ride since ages because only ASUU benefits from their strike while everyone else including the students, the parents, the government, the small scale business operators in the university town, etc, counts their loss.

But thanks to Governor Chris Ngige's SMARTNESS and tenacity, ASUU has been completely demystified, exposed and castrated.
I laff
Re: Half-Salary: ASUU Ends NEC Meeting, Keeps Mum On Outcome by GeneralBuhari: 5:54pm On Nov 09, 2022
AAA593:
I laff

Continue laffing na... dat one konsign you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adeboye Sues For Peace In Fg, ASUU Faceoff / When Poison Expire,does It Become More Or Less Poisonous? / 2013 NECO SSCE Timetable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.