Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,844 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

How Can I Receive Payment From An Employer In the Philippines - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Can I Receive Payment From An Employer In the Philippines (1593 Views)

How An Employer Sacked A Job Seeker Immediately After Giving Him A 250K Job / An Employer Asking Applicant About His Salary In His Previous Work.is It Right? / Doctor Shares Experience With An Employer In Abuja, rejects N70K salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Receive Payment From An Employer In the Philippines by anu3: 12:02pm On Nov 08, 2022
I need realistic ideas, please...

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Receive Payment From An Employer In the Philippines by Rubyjade: 12:05pm On Nov 08, 2022
How did you get the job
anu3:
Most major banks in the Republic of the Philippines or PH let you wire money to banks in Nigeria. However, you might get weaker exchange rates and pay higher fees all for the privilege of a slower transfer.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Receive Payment From An Employer In the Philippines by zeuss: 12:06pm On Nov 08, 2022
anu3:

Payoneer
PayPal

Or directly to dormiciliary account in Nigerian Bank
Re: How Can I Receive Payment From An Employer In the Philippines by anu3: 12:13pm On Nov 08, 2022
Rubyjade:
How did you get the jobMost major banks in the Republic of the Philippines or PH let you wire money to banks in Nigeria. However, you might get weaker exchange rates and pay higher fees all for the privilege of a slower transfer.

Thanks... Saw this on Google too.

I teach English.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Receive Payment From An Employer In the Philippines by anu3: 12:14pm On Nov 08, 2022
zeuss:

Payoneer
PayPal

Oh, thanks.

My bank just told me about domiciliary too...
Re: How Can I Receive Payment From An Employer In the Philippines by anu3: 12:15pm On Nov 08, 2022
zeuss:

Payoneer
PayPal

But PayPal is restricted... I won't try the black hat method again.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Receive Payment From An Employer In the Philippines by Rubyjade: 12:17pm On Nov 08, 2022
Lovely! Can you link me up
anu3:

I teach English.
Re: How Can I Receive Payment From An Employer In the Philippines by anu3: 12:21pm On Nov 08, 2022
Rubyjade:
Lovely! Can you link me up

Possibly when things get clear soon, hopefully. And if your English is good—especially grammar and pronunciation in general.
Re: How Can I Receive Payment From An Employer In the Philippines by Rubyjade: 12:23pm On Nov 08, 2022
Okay! Thank you. I am looking forward to hearing from you.
anu3:

Possibly when things get clear soon, hopefully. And if your English is good—especially grammar and pronunciation in general.
Re: How Can I Receive Payment From An Employer In the Philippines by anu3: 12:26pm On Nov 08, 2022
Rubyjade:
Okay! Thank you. I am looking forward to hearing from you.

You can send me a mail, please.

I just have to sort some things first before referring people again...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Receive Payment From An Employer In the Philippines by Rubyjade: 12:57pm On Nov 08, 2022
Noted
anu3:

You can send me a mail, please.

I just have to sort some things first before referring people again...

1 Like

Re: How Can I Receive Payment From An Employer In the Philippines by zeuss: 1:29pm On Nov 08, 2022
anu3:

Oh, thanks.

My bank just told me about domiciliary too...

This option is cheaper and more convenient
Re: How Can I Receive Payment From An Employer In the Philippines by Midastorch(m): 3:40pm On Nov 08, 2022
How does one go about this thing?? I'm not Jobless actually but I think it will be a wise second stream of income
Re: How Can I Receive Payment From An Employer In the Philippines by Northernblood8(m): 3:47pm On Nov 08, 2022
Rubyjade:
How did you get the jobMost major banks in the Republic of the Philippines or PH let you wire money to banks in Nigeria. However, you might get weaker exchange rates and pay higher fees all for the privilege of a slower transfer.

Receive it in Payoneer, open geegpay and link to payoneer and then link Nigerian Account to geegpay. geegpay pays using black market rate.

6 Likes

Re: How Can I Receive Payment From An Employer In the Philippines by anu3: 5:01pm On Nov 08, 2022
zeuss:

This option is cheaper and more convenient

Oh, really... Thanks for the info.

Sorry, do you have any experience using it with this particular country mentioned?
Re: How Can I Receive Payment From An Employer In the Philippines by anu3: 5:13pm On Nov 08, 2022
Midastorch:
How does one go about this thing?? I'm not Jobless actually but I think it will be a wise second stream of income

If you have good mastery of English, and you sound well—especially if you can imitate the white fairly well. You may get the chance; you may even email me 'if' you think you can fit in. Opportunities may open anytime soon.

Now, I'm not a fan of phonics/diction or any such thing as common—cos I think it just get people ballooned. But for foreign students, I think I try to sound a bit like a black American by adjusting my voice, pitch and pronunciation in general based on the sounds of English.

God bless.
Re: How Can I Receive Payment From An Employer In the Philippines by IkeIgboNile(m): 5:15pm On Nov 08, 2022
Tell him to use "remitly",it helps you receive money directly to your domiciliary account.
Re: How Can I Receive Payment From An Employer In the Philippines by anu3: 5:20pm On Nov 08, 2022
IkeIgboNile:
Tell him to use "remitly".

Oh, first time I've heard that...

I'll need to Google it.

Thanks.
Re: How Can I Receive Payment From An Employer In the Philippines by anu3: 5:29pm On Nov 08, 2022
IkeIgboNile:
Tell him to use "remitly".

Sorry, do you know how it works, and how their fee is?
Re: How Can I Receive Payment From An Employer In the Philippines by IkeIgboNile(m): 6:06pm On Nov 08, 2022
anu3

It's works really fast. The money will be in your domiciliary account within 13 minutes. It's charge is between $5 to $10.
Re: How Can I Receive Payment From An Employer In the Philippines by anu3: 6:58pm On Nov 08, 2022
IkeIgboNile:
anu3

It's works really fast. The money will be in your domiciliary account within 13 minutes. It's charge is between $5 to $10.

Oh, thanks... I'll keep this in mind.
Re: How Can I Receive Payment From An Employer In the Philippines by eventainment(m): 7:06pm On Nov 08, 2022
Payooner

1 Like

Re: How Can I Receive Payment From An Employer In the Philippines by thesicilian: 7:47pm On Nov 08, 2022
Maga don ready to pay
Re: How Can I Receive Payment From An Employer In the Philippines by anu3: 8:45pm On Nov 08, 2022
thesicilian:
Maga don ready to pay

Hmmm... I see your point, but for me it's nothing doing. I'll rather work for free.

Cos from my personal experience, cheating is like a buy now pay later thing. One could enjoy for awhile, but boy, when calamity hits, it's going to be strongly felt: I mean terribly felt.

God bless.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Receive Payment From An Employer In the Philippines by speedxe1256(m): 9:26pm On Nov 08, 2022
anu3:

I teach English.

You teach English online or ...

Pls connect me i am a mathematics instructor
Re: How Can I Receive Payment From An Employer In the Philippines by thesicilian: 11:30pm On Nov 08, 2022
anu3:

Hmmm... I see your point, but for me it's nothing doing. I'll rather work for free.

Cos from my personal experience, cheating is like a buy now pay later thing. One could enjoy for awhile, but boy, when calamity hits, it's going to be strongly felt: I mean terribly felt.

God bless.

Re: How Can I Receive Payment From An Employer In the Philippines by tuclap(m): 11:38pm On Nov 08, 2022
anu3:

Hala me for all bank account transfers. Sweet rate for you
Re: How Can I Receive Payment From An Employer In the Philippines by Oyindamolah: 9:13am On Nov 09, 2022
wink
Northernblood8:

Receive it in Payoneer, open geegpay and link to payoneer and then link Nigerian Account to geegpay. geegpay pays using black market rate.
Re: How Can I Receive Payment From An Employer In the Philippines by anu3: 11:21am On Nov 09, 2022
Oyindamolah:
wink

Northernblood8

eventainment

Please, is payoneer really better than western union and MoneyGram?
Re: How Can I Receive Payment From An Employer In the Philippines by weezydee(m): 3:54pm On Nov 09, 2022
OP, I'm interested in the job.
Re: How Can I Receive Payment From An Employer In the Philippines by Northernblood8(m): 6:03am On Nov 10, 2022
anu3:

Northernblood8

eventainment

Please, is payoneer really better than western union and MoneyGram?

I do online business and I use Payoneer. It's simple because you will stay at home with your phone and receive money from anywhere.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trainee Engineers And Scientist Wanted / Nlng Graduate Test / Vacancies At Total

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.