Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,711 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

ASUU Seeks Cooperation Of Nigerians As They Pursue Options Within Legal Purview - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Seeks Cooperation Of Nigerians As They Pursue Options Within Legal Purview (483 Views)

ASUU Seeks Bill To Regulate Foreign Education For Public Officers’ Children / ASUU Seeks Completion Of Renegotiation With FG To Suspend Strike / ASUU Strike: ASUU Seeks Public Opinion On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU Seeks Cooperation Of Nigerians As They Pursue Options Within Legal Purview by wwwihy: 12:08pm On Nov 08, 2022
ASUU seeks cooperation of Nigerians as they pursue options within legal purview

https://twitter.com/DeborahToluwase/status/1589927415375024128

Re: ASUU Seeks Cooperation Of Nigerians As They Pursue Options Within Legal Purview by appishani1(m): 12:15pm On Nov 08, 2022
I think ASUU are trying their best
But the government is frustrating them

1 Like

Re: ASUU Seeks Cooperation Of Nigerians As They Pursue Options Within Legal Purview by Lalarsticlala: 12:37pm On Nov 08, 2022
buhari telling ASUU that they should go and verify grin grin
Re: ASUU Seeks Cooperation Of Nigerians As They Pursue Options Within Legal Purview by LordIsaac(m): 12:42pm On Nov 08, 2022
A good reaction!
Re: ASUU Seeks Cooperation Of Nigerians As They Pursue Options Within Legal Purview by Promisesmiling(m): 12:56pm On Nov 08, 2022
Matured response from ASUU, make God no let us see APC again.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Seeks Cooperation Of Nigerians As They Pursue Options Within Legal Purview by Enigma1510(m): 1:39pm On Nov 08, 2022
This is even frustrating someone like me from pursuing a dream in becoming a Lecturer wey no get stress at all and even good in what he does!!!

We all die here ooo grin
Re: ASUU Seeks Cooperation Of Nigerians As They Pursue Options Within Legal Purview by Zonefree(m): 1:57pm On Nov 08, 2022
ASUU and FG don't mean well for Nigerian students...they earlier Nigerian students understand this, the better for them.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Seeks Cooperation Of Nigerians As They Pursue Options Within Legal Purview by Roboto11: 4:38pm On Nov 08, 2022
Lecturers are telling their students they kept at home for 8 months to exercise patience as they go on another lengthy strike to request their pay for the 8 months they never worked.
Re: ASUU Seeks Cooperation Of Nigerians As They Pursue Options Within Legal Purview by Wilson500: 6:45am On Nov 09, 2022
This is what previous governments should have done to curtail incessant ASUU strikes
No work No pay
Las las the strike don tire them to go grin
Re: ASUU Seeks Cooperation Of Nigerians As They Pursue Options Within Legal Purview by Dtruthspeaker: 7:02am On Nov 09, 2022
Legal belongs to men and it will fail you. Unfortunately, they agreed to men removing The Law as they taught legal. So, o y o
Re: ASUU Seeks Cooperation Of Nigerians As They Pursue Options Within Legal Purview by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 09, 2022
I dislike this administration, however, this no work no pay rule is one thing I love about this administration. Accepted, this administration and the previous have shown complete disregard to the welfare of it's masses, however, the excesses of ASUU is becoming ridiculously staggering and their wings must be clipped.

Students have lost lots of opportunities as their lives are on hold by these incessant strike actions, millions of people whose livelihoods depend on students activities in schools have lost their means of livelihoods thanks to ASUU strikes. The damages are still unknown in terms of economic, social, humanitarian..

I believe in ASUU's struggles but there should be other ways of resolving these fracas without jeopardizing the future of innocent students and their parents and millioks of people whose livelihoods will be affected adversely if strikes continues to be the only bargaining chip at ASUU's arsenal.

(1) (Reply)

Chemistry Gurus Get In Here / The Trial of Dedan Kimathi by Ngugi Wa Thiongo - Characters & Characterization / Must I Make Friends In My Hostel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.