Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,590 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Public Sympathy - A Treasure Tinubu And Atiku Cannot Buy Now In The Hands Of Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Public Sympathy - A Treasure Tinubu And Atiku Cannot Buy Now In The Hands Of Obi (286 Views)

Only Peter Obi Worries Us, Atiku Cannot Win – APC’s Osita Okechukwu / Senate Panel's Attempt To Ridicule Senator Abbo Stirs Up Public Sympathy / "Why Atiku Cannot Inspect Election Materials Now" - INEC Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Public Sympathy - A Treasure Tinubu And Atiku Cannot Buy Now In The Hands Of Obi by KingOfAmebo(m): 12:24pm On Nov 08, 2022
Public sympathy brought Obansajo to power...How? He left prison and became your President...he was seen as a no nonesense man and prudent.

Public sympathy brought Yaradua to power....How? He was seen a simply and humble man, remember he was a lecturer before becoming a Governor...he lived a simple life during his time as Governor of Kastina State.

Public sympathy brought Jonathan to power...How? Just like his late principal Yaradua, he was also a lecturer before becoming a vise Governor of Bayelsa State then he became the Governor, later a vise President then your President..
he rode on the famous "i have one shoe" sympathy story that won him to the hearts of Nigerians like what Peter Obi is currently doing.

Public sympathy brought Buhari to power...How? Just like Yaradua he was seen as a simple and strict man, something Peter Obi also added to his campaign book. Remember the famous "Buhari drinking Milo" and "I borrowed money to buy my Presidential form"?

As you can see, public sympathy has been very effective since 1999 and would continue, this is one treasure Tinubu and Atiku don't have even with their billions.

Lastly, make I shock you...Nigeria has never had a billionaire President and will never have one because the corridor of power is surrounded by people who don't want their ego diminished under a Billionaire boss. The last attempt was by Abiola, we all saw how it ended.

Tinubu and Atiku will never be Nigeria's President...Why? The sudden change of naira notes is just one of the many obstacles the forces(retired and active) in and outside Aso Rock will employ to frustrate them...something Buhari will not have control over.

Peter Obi is the only Presidential candidate mirroring the public sympathy enjoyed by former Presidents since the return of democracy, an evidently very effective weapon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Public Sympathy - A Treasure Tinubu And Atiku Cannot Buy Now In The Hands Of Obi by Xscape1993(m): 12:24pm On Nov 08, 2022
Who will win will win....
Re: Public Sympathy - A Treasure Tinubu And Atiku Cannot Buy Now In The Hands Of Obi by appishani1(m): 12:29pm On Nov 08, 2022
Social media sympathy not public sympathy.
I don't have sympathy for a man that never know what poor people pass through.
All his children are abroad chilling and you under hot sun are having sympathy for a billionaire.
What a joke.
Re: Public Sympathy - A Treasure Tinubu And Atiku Cannot Buy Now In The Hands Of Obi by Laggafin: 12:45pm On Nov 08, 2022
Lately I have sat on de background and just watch agbado eating urchins jump all over the place in vain mobidity.. Cause I have fully realized Obi is the next President and there is no need making any further comments but will only advise rather Dan waste dia votes .. they can toe the path of honourable obidience by voting wisely cool
Re: Public Sympathy - A Treasure Tinubu And Atiku Cannot Buy Now In The Hands Of Obi by Owoino: 1:03pm On Nov 08, 2022
Public sympathy from IPOB people?
You realize that there are 5 other zones in this country with bigger numbers of voters?

(1) (Reply)

Dino And Omokri Is Making More Enemy For PDP In South East / A Chit Chat With OLF President, Chief Dr. Patrick Eholor Over Labour Party Rally / South-west Is Tinubu's Base,peter Obi Is His Only Opposition,not Atiku-osita

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.