Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Ogun State Walk: Live Pictures From APC Walk For Tinubu/Shettima - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun State Walk: Live Pictures From APC Walk For Tinubu/Shettima (25867 Views)

More Pictures From APC Ogun State Walk; Governor Abiodun, 9ice Spotted / #AnambraDecides: Live Pictures From The Anambra Election 2021 / Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun State Walk: Live Pictures From APC Walk For Tinubu/Shettima by Curious345: 2:00pm On Nov 08, 2022
Zorn:
Is there any state in Nigeria paying women that put to bed?
LeoDeKing:

Better than a litre of kerosene per household in Abia state. That is what gave Ikpeazu the governor of the state.

Yes wat he said about Abia is true ..

Ikpeazu and abiodun are the worst governors in the whole wide round world
Re: Ogun State Walk: Live Pictures From APC Walk For Tinubu/Shettima by ud4u: 2:01pm On Nov 08, 2022
We can not get it right in Nigeria politics except monitized electioneering is abolished
Re: Ogun State Walk: Live Pictures From APC Walk For Tinubu/Shettima by Lionnation: 2:02pm On Nov 08, 2022
Mayany:
As expected there are all on uniform, when Obidients were doing organic rally these ones were waiting for mobilization
most of these people were also in obi rally they are just here for the pucket money they will get from the evil emilokan man
Re: Ogun State Walk: Live Pictures From APC Walk For Tinubu/Shettima by femisplash: 2:02pm On Nov 08, 2022
Curious345:

So now you want to support abiodun , one of the worst governors in the world..
I think the lhordspy guy should be shackled and placed on a 40day dry fast ..
He is demonic
What's the title of the thread again?.. Seems Ihordspy is torturing these ipob wailers in their dreams.
Re: Ogun State Walk: Live Pictures From APC Walk For Tinubu/Shettima by Tareq1105: 2:03pm On Nov 08, 2022
post=118221630:

Tinubu now regional candidate grin grin

You have to be regional champion before you can be national leader bcoz charity begins at home.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun State Walk: Live Pictures From APC Walk For Tinubu/Shettima by Zorn: 2:05pm On Nov 08, 2022
Curious345:

Yes wat he said about Abia is true ..

Ikpeazu and abiodun are the worst governors in the whole wide round world
which state is paying women for giving birth and how much are they being paid?
Re: Ogun State Walk: Live Pictures From APC Walk For Tinubu/Shettima by Romanoff(f): 2:07pm On Nov 08, 2022
femisplash:

BATified ladies. Any of these women would feed you comfortably.

Why will they feed me when I'm doing alright by myself?
Re: Ogun State Walk: Live Pictures From APC Walk For Tinubu/Shettima by Curious345: 2:08pm On Nov 08, 2022
femisplash:

What's the title of the thread again?..
Seems Ihordspy is torturing these ipob wailers in their dreams.
I am Yoruba , I have a house in ogun .. infact the entire Ogun na Abúlé
Re: Ogun State Walk: Live Pictures From APC Walk For Tinubu/Shettima by wonlasewonimi: 2:11pm On Nov 08, 2022
Shows the level of joblessness in Ogun state
Re: Ogun State Walk: Live Pictures From APC Walk For Tinubu/Shettima by Jnrprince1(m): 2:17pm On Nov 08, 2022
MonkeyMods:
Fully paid with t shirts and caps

And with Lagos state (yellow) color

Buahahahahahahahaaaa
E dey pain you
Re: Ogun State Walk: Live Pictures From APC Walk For Tinubu/Shettima by newnigerdelta00: 2:17pm On Nov 08, 2022
MonkeyMods:

Buahahahahahahahaaaa

So what's your bizness, wetin you want make we do? Idiot's even God hates those that labour's in vain
Re: Ogun State Walk: Live Pictures From APC Walk For Tinubu/Shettima by Kasamadupe1: 2:18pm On Nov 08, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Very low turnout.

Come to Oyo state and see the multitude showing love to pandora Obituary.

Oyo state in the pocket for pandora Obituary. grin

In the picture below, don't get it twisted, each person represents 1 million Nigerians. So that's a total of 6 million Nigerians in the picture. undecided

Guy you are wicked � � � �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun State Walk: Live Pictures From APC Walk For Tinubu/Shettima by Allisgud: 2:18pm On Nov 08, 2022
Where are those bees,oya descend on them,make that man with big belle take off japa grin grin grin grin
Re: Ogun State Walk: Live Pictures From APC Walk For Tinubu/Shettima by Aduroja123(m): 2:18pm On Nov 08, 2022
Money Coagulated People.
Re: Ogun State Walk: Live Pictures From APC Walk For Tinubu/Shettima by 4mable: 2:23pm On Nov 08, 2022
KingOfAmebo:
PUBLIC SYMPATHY - A TREASURE TINUBU AND ATIKU CANNOT BUY NOW IN THE HANDS OF PETER OBI.

Public sympathy brought Obansajo to power...How? He left prison and became your President...he was seen as a no nonesense man and prudent.

Public sympathy brought Yaradua to power....How? He was seen a simply and humble man, remember he was a lecturer before becoming a Governor...he lived a simple life during his time as Governor of Kastina State.

Public sympathy brought Jonathan to power...How? Just like his late principal Yaradua, he was also a lecturer before becoming a vise Governor of Bayelsa State then he became the Governor, later a vise President then your President..
he rode on the famous "i have one shoe" sympathy story that won him to the hearts of Nigerians like what Peter Obi is currently doing.

Public sympathy brought Buhari to power...How? Just like Yaradua he was seen as a simple and strict man, something Peter Obi also added to his campaign book. Remember the famous "Buhari drinking Milo" and "I borrowed money to buy my Presidential form"?

As you can see, public sympathy has been very effective since 1999 and would continue, this is one treasure Tinubu and Atiku don't have even with their billions.

Lastly, make I shock you...Nigeria has never had a billionaire President and will never have one because the corridor of power is surrounded by people who don't want their ego diminished under a Billionaire boss. The last attempt was by Abiola, we all saw how it ended.

Tinubu and Atiku will never be Nigeria's President...Why? The sudden change of naira notes is just one of the many obstacles the forces(retired and active) in and outside Aso Rock will employ to frustrate them...something Buhari will not have control over.

Peter Obi is the only Presidential candidate mirroring the public sympathy enjoyed by former Presidents since the return of democracy, an evidently very effective weapon.
Am a man of my words even if it tough to loose ten million naira, I promise to give you 10M if Obi wins the second position. You cannot fail with facts, Even Obi Himself knows that The election is between Tinubu and Atiku, just labouring for future election cycles.

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Walk: Live Pictures From APC Walk For Tinubu/Shettima by magzey: 2:27pm On Nov 08, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Very low turnout.

In the picture below, don't get it twisted, each person represents 1 million Nigerians. So that's a total of 6 million Nigerians in the picture. undecided
How come Dem be like beggers ��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun State Walk: Live Pictures From APC Walk For Tinubu/Shettima by 4mable: 2:27pm On Nov 08, 2022
goslowgoslow:

Lmao.... cheesy cheesy
Is it my OYO or another one in Egypt. If Obi wins half local government in the thirty something in OYO state, I owe you ten million naira, wanted to say 10000 votes just have to play safe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun State Walk: Live Pictures From APC Walk For Tinubu/Shettima by IkejaJobs247: 2:30pm On Nov 08, 2022
lhordspy:
Christmas present came early from Ogun state people grin

We purposely chose an orange colour because...

Sweet like sugar, orange like fanta.. Everybody loves zombidients tears kiss
Peter Obi is now a threat to Agbado master abi agbero chairman and his Urchins. It seems they have forgotten about PDP and Atiku the main opposition candidate in a hurry.������
Re: Ogun State Walk: Live Pictures From APC Walk For Tinubu/Shettima by 2Radii: 2:41pm On Nov 08, 2022
Romanoff:

If you know, you know.
this will actually be Ur verse for the next 8yrs grin grin
Re: Ogun State Walk: Live Pictures From APC Walk For Tinubu/Shettima by ytdivine(m): 2:43pm On Nov 08, 2022
Work the walk
Invest in agriculture

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4K4LOJShmVU
Re: Ogun State Walk: Live Pictures From APC Walk For Tinubu/Shettima by ATLIEN2027: 2:43pm On Nov 08, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Very low turnout.

Pandora pathological liar Obi tuary will be lucky to win a single state.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ogun State Walk: Live Pictures From APC Walk For Tinubu/Shettima by DeleTaller: 2:51pm On Nov 08, 2022
Urheadmaster:

If not because of shame.
Face cap isn't necessary tongue

soro ma gbeyin last last ... u never shi shomtin..
Re: Ogun State Walk: Live Pictures From APC Walk For Tinubu/Shettima by goslowgoslow(m): 2:51pm On Nov 08, 2022
4mable:
Is it my OYO or another one in Egypt. If Obi wins half local government in the thirty something in OYO state, I owe you ten million naira, wanted to say 10000 votes just have to play safe.
Lol ..you don't get it...I laughed because what you said was funny. I am not Obi supporter ..God forbid! cheesy cheesy
Re: Ogun State Walk: Live Pictures From APC Walk For Tinubu/Shettima by oladipuposadeeq(m): 2:55pm On Nov 08, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Are you aware that 1k is what Ikpeazu paid 2 women that give birth in Abia state?
mister you are wicked grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun State Walk: Live Pictures From APC Walk For Tinubu/Shettima by Godispeace: 2:55pm On Nov 08, 2022
Typical obidense ,o bingos aka Obi supporters thinking and mentality , other candidates supporters are paid , only them are not. Most senseless supporters ever exist in the world are them shocked shocked
MonkeyMods:

Buahahahahahahahaaaa
Re: Ogun State Walk: Live Pictures From APC Walk For Tinubu/Shettima by Moredays2cum: 3:05pm On Nov 08, 2022
I swear to god all mighty Peter obi cannot win 1 state in southwest.������

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun State Walk: Live Pictures From APC Walk For Tinubu/Shettima by akbonus: 3:08pm On Nov 08, 2022
KingOfAmebo:
PUBLIC SYMPATHY - A TREASURE TINUBU AND ATIKU CANNOT BUY NOW IN THE HANDS OF PETER OBI.

Public sympathy brought Obansajo to power...How? He left prison and became your President...he was seen as a no nonesense man and prudent.

Public sympathy brought Yaradua to power....How? He was seen a simply and humble man, remember he was a lecturer before becoming a Governor...he lived a simple life during his time as Governor of Kastina State.

Public sympathy brought Jonathan to power...How? Just like his late principal Yaradua, he was also a lecturer before becoming a vise Governor of Bayelsa State then he became the Governor, later a vise President then your President..
he rode on the famous "i have one shoe" sympathy story that won him to the hearts of Nigerians like what Peter Obi is currently doing.

Public sympathy brought Buhari to power...How? Just like Yaradua he was seen as a simple and strict man, something Peter Obi also added to his campaign book. Remember the famous "Buhari drinking Milo" and "I borrowed money to buy my Presidential form"?

As you can see, public sympathy has been very effective since 1999 and would continue, this is one treasure Tinubu and Atiku don't have even with their billions.

Lastly, make I shock you...Nigeria has never had a billionaire President and will never have one because the corridor of power is surrounded by people who don't want their ego diminished under a Billionaire boss. The last attempt was by Abiola, we all saw how it ended.

Tinubu and Atiku will never be Nigeria's President...Why? The sudden change of naira notes is just one of the many obstacles the forces(retired and active) in and outside Aso Rock will employ to frustrate them...something Buhari will not have control over.

Peter Obi is the only Presidential candidate mirroring the public sympathy enjoyed by former Presidents since the return of democracy, an evidently very effective weapon.

GOD WILL BLESS YOU ON THIS YOUR WONDERFUL ANALYSIS.PEOPLE DON'T TRY TO SEE WHY CANDIDATE "A" WILL WIN OR WHY CANDIDATE A WILL LOSS,ALL THEY ARE INTERESTED IN IS THEIR CANDIDATE IS THE BEST,BELIEVE ME ATIKU AND TINUBU WILL LOSS WOEFULLY,WHY?OBI IS GOING TO GET A LARGER NUMBER OF VOTES FROM SS,SE,AND NC,INCLUDING THE VOTES FROM CHRISTIANS IN THE NW,NE,SW,ESPECIALLY LAGOS.WITHOUT VIOLENCE, TINUBU AND OBI'S VOTE IN LAGOS WILL BE SHARED 55/45%, SO TELL ME HOW CAN THIS CANDIDATE BE DEFEATED,LIKE YOU RIGHTLY SAID, A LOT OF THESE VOTES ARE SYMPATHY VOTES,BECAUSE YOU WILL HEAR SOME OF HIS SUPPORTERS SAYING HE IS NOT A SAINT BUT HE IS BETTER THAN THE REST.SOMEBODY ALSO SAID, EVEN IF OBI KILL SOMEBODY HE WILL STILL VOTE FOR HIM THAT IS TO TELL YOU HOW FRUSTRATED THAT FELLOW IS AND HE HAS DECIDED TO VENT OUT HIS FRUSTRATION BY VOTING OBI,KNOWING THAT HE IS A MURDERER,JUST THE WAY PDP AND GEJ WAS CHASED OUT FOR BUHARI IN 2015 BECAUSE PEOPLE WERE TIRED AND WANTED ANYTHING AS A CHANGE TO PDP DESPITE THE WARNINGS FOR THOSE WHO KNOW THAT THEY CANNOT TRUST BUHARI.
Re: Ogun State Walk: Live Pictures From APC Walk For Tinubu/Shettima by KingOfAmebo(m): 3:09pm On Nov 08, 2022
4mable:
Am a man of my words even if it tough to loose ten million naira, I promise to give you 10M if Obi wins the second position. You cannot fail with facts, Even Obi Himself knows that The election is between Tinubu and Atiku, just labouring for future election cycles.

Noted.

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Walk: Live Pictures From APC Walk For Tinubu/Shettima by NavasBit: 3:09pm On Nov 08, 2022
I'm waiting for Obi camp today. Let see them cry � . Tinubu is the grand master of Politics in Nigeria as at today.
Re: Ogun State Walk: Live Pictures From APC Walk For Tinubu/Shettima by femisplash: 3:09pm On Nov 08, 2022
Romanoff:

Why will they feed me when I'm doing alright by myself?
But those supporting Asiwaju ain't doing alright?.. Can you afford me?
Re: Ogun State Walk: Live Pictures From APC Walk For Tinubu/Shettima by femisplash: 3:10pm On Nov 08, 2022
Curious345:

I am Yoruba , I have a house in ogun .. infact the entire Ogun na Abúlé
Who asked you for stories? Olodo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I’ll Handle Nat’l Assembly If Labour Party Is Not Controlling It – Obi / Ambode And Wife At HID Awolowo's Lying In State In Lagos (photos) / Judge Egwuatu Travels Abroad As Igboho’s Aides Meet All Bail Conditions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.