Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,571 members, 7,816,403 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Apology To All Obidient, Tinubu And Atiku Supporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apology To All Obidient, Tinubu And Atiku Supporters (1292 Views)

All Obidient-make This Go Viral / Who Is Sick Between Buhari Supporters And Atiku Supporters? - Dele Momodu / Umahi: Why Atiku Supporters Destroyed His Campaign Billboard In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apology To All Obidient, Tinubu And Atiku Supporters by obembet(f): 1:43pm On Nov 08, 2022
I don't even know how to express my sincerely apology, I dont even know How i get myself into this political matter. I know i have offended so many People expecially Tinubu and Peter Obi supporters by exchanging words, insult. I know alot of People insult me too for not supporting thier candidate But i never take anything serious. I see all everything as fun.

I never take anything politics serious. I dont believe in politicians, dont have single faith in them no matter How you paint them.

I see all politicians One big family that get People support Through religion, tribe and emotion. All of them are One. They are businesmen, they married themselves and go to same party every weekend. I don't believe in politicans insult themselves on media, all na scam.

Peter Obi built his house in ikoyi, not too far from Tinubu house. Both if them mingle and gist together. Peter obi and Atiku are Paddy, they are just like father and son. I remember how peter obi praise Atiku 2019. Atiku and Tinubu are best friends, businessmen just like Dangote and Otedola.

So why would I kill myself because of them? You guys on nairaland are my faceless bestfriend. So if I have offended anyone of you before. Please forgive me. Am just catching fun and I wil always see everything as fun.

Thank you.

I Love you all.

4 Likes

Re: Apology To All Obidient, Tinubu And Atiku Supporters by successmatters(m): 1:46pm On Nov 08, 2022
Peter Obi built his house in ikoyi?

Bloody liar, show the house picture and address?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apology To All Obidient, Tinubu And Atiku Supporters by GoooodHardDick: 1:50pm On Nov 08, 2022
OP, If you like go and vote for one sick old ancestor criminal, na you and your family go suffer am.

If you like don't be OBIDIENT, stay there dey yarn dust

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apology To All Obidient, Tinubu And Atiku Supporters by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 08, 2022
This is election,we are all one Nigerians.

We need the best for ourselves.

We can still be OBIDIENT

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apology To All Obidient, Tinubu And Atiku Supporters by GoooodHardDick: 1:51pm On Nov 08, 2022
successmatters:

Comrade, Tinubu and Atiku supporters will do anything to sound emotional and score cheap points

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apology To All Obidient, Tinubu And Atiku Supporters by TechW: 1:52pm On Nov 08, 2022
obembet:
I don't even know how to express my sincerely apology, I dont even know How i get myself into this political matter. I know i have offended so many People expecially Tinubu and Peter Obi supporters by exchanging words, insult. I know alot of People insult me too for not supporting thier candidate But i never take anything serious. I see all everything as fun.

I never take anything politics serious. I dont believe in politicians, dont have single faith in them no matter How you paint them.

I see all politicians One big family that get People support Through religion, tribe and emotion. All of them are One. They are businesmen, they married themselves and go to same party every weekend. I don't believe in politicans insult themselves on media, all na scam.

Peter Obi built his house in ikoyi, not too far from Tinubu house. Both if them mingle and gist together. Peter obi and Atiku are Paddy, they are just like father and son. I remember how peter obi praise Atiku 2019. Atiku and Tinubu are best friends, businessmen just like Dangote and Otedola.

So why would I kill myself because of them? You guys on nairaland are my faceless bestfriend. So if I have offended anyone of you before. Please forgive me. Am just catching fun and I wil always see everything as fun.

Thank you.

I Love you all.
they are not the same, they may be friends but definitely not the same in term of character and personality.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apology To All Obidient, Tinubu And Atiku Supporters by kk2027: 1:52pm On Nov 08, 2022
Tinubu shouldnt be an option in this election

Too many baggages

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apology To All Obidient, Tinubu And Atiku Supporters by Urheadmaster(m): 1:52pm On Nov 08, 2022
deNet:
This is election,we are all one Nigerians.

We need the best for ourselves.

Only urchins wants what is not best for Nigeria tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apology To All Obidient, Tinubu And Atiku Supporters by kk2027: 1:53pm On Nov 08, 2022
TechW:

they are not the same, they may be friends but definitely not the same in term of character and personality.

True talk

2 Likes

Re: Apology To All Obidient, Tinubu And Atiku Supporters by IGBOSON1: 1:53pm On Nov 08, 2022
successmatters:

He's just trying to tar all of them with the same brush....to bring them all down to the same level! It's a psychological game he's playing!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apology To All Obidient, Tinubu And Atiku Supporters by kk2027: 1:53pm On Nov 08, 2022
successmatters:

They've lied to themselves so much, they're beginning to believe their own lies

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apology To All Obidient, Tinubu And Atiku Supporters by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 08, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Only urchins wants what is not best for Nigeria tongue

Sure banks

1 Like

Re: Apology To All Obidient, Tinubu And Atiku Supporters by obembet(f): 1:59pm On Nov 08, 2022
successmatters:

I know what am saying dear, I didn't say that to insult anybody, I just want us to realize that politicians are one. I have see a family where father is a PDP ands son is APC. So I don't see reason to kill myself or lose my friend cos if them

4 Likes

Re: Apology To All Obidient, Tinubu And Atiku Supporters by SmartPolician: 2:03pm On Nov 08, 2022
It's okay to stay apolitical and allow idiots destroy this country. However, you need to totally avoid political posts so you don't get caught up in the crossfire and get burnt. These privileged men and women have turned this country into a jungle because the good ones among us let them.

As a Peter Obi supporter, I hope to help rescue our country from crooks who have taken us back for decade, thereby making the world's most populous black country a caricature before the comity of nations. If the vast majority of Nigerians insist on letting our oppressors destroy this country, at least I know I have done my bit and have a clear conscience.

All politicians may be friends, but even among thieves there are some with conscience. Dave Umahi, Babagana Zulum, Donald Duke, Udom Emmanuel, Nyesom Wike, and Sullivan Chime were also politicians and did their bit to improve their states.

The only crime they committed was that they were being tagged politicians but those who know what these men did know that they stand out.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apology To All Obidient, Tinubu And Atiku Supporters by PlayMaker14: 2:04pm On Nov 08, 2022
After all these apologies, you'll still go back to vote one of those dead horses edging closer to their graves.

8 Likes

Re: Apology To All Obidient, Tinubu And Atiku Supporters by AcuraZDX: 2:05pm On Nov 08, 2022
obembet:

I know what am saying dear, I didn't say that to insult anybody, I just want us to realize that politicians are one. I have see a family where father is a PDP ands son is APC. So I don't see reason to kill myself or lose my friend cos if them

You don't know shit.. Peter has only a house in Onitsha, Anambra and UK.

Stop saying nonsense.. Chew this your Useless apology as meat.. rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Apology To All Obidient, Tinubu And Atiku Supporters by ngadaAwo: 2:06pm On Nov 08, 2022
obembet:

I want to have sexual intercourse with you.
you look so delicious kiss
omo see breast kiss
heiiiii shocked

2 Likes

Re: Apology To All Obidient, Tinubu And Atiku Supporters by PlayMaker14: 2:07pm On Nov 08, 2022
ngadaAwo:
I want to have sexual intercourse with you.
you look so delicious kiss
What is even wrong with you Tinubu supporters? Does she look like your sister?

4 Likes

Re: Apology To All Obidient, Tinubu And Atiku Supporters by ngadaAwo: 2:08pm On Nov 08, 2022
PlayMaker14:
What is even wrong with you Tinubu supporters? Does she look like your sister?
I'm not a Tinubu urchin

but she looks so delicious I swear.

Infact I will give up everything in this life just to sleep with her shocked

na jealousy go kee you ooo

1 Like

Re: Apology To All Obidient, Tinubu And Atiku Supporters by ngadaAwo: 2:09pm On Nov 08, 2022
Infact I want to marry obembet kiss

1 Like

Re: Apology To All Obidient, Tinubu And Atiku Supporters by PlayMaker14: 2:10pm On Nov 08, 2022
ngadaAwo:
I'm not a Tinubu supporter

but she looks so delicious I swear.

Infact I will give up everything in this life just to sleep with her shocked

na jealousy go kee you ooo
You're mistaking her for your sister.

1 Like

Re: Apology To All Obidient, Tinubu And Atiku Supporters by ngadaAwo: 2:11pm On Nov 08, 2022
PlayMaker14:
You're mistaking her for your sister.

no dey take it personal ooo
I love obembet and e dey pain you gan
kikikikikiki
we dey sell handkerchief ooo
cry more.

I will do anything to kiss that lips kiss

1 Like

Re: Apology To All Obidient, Tinubu And Atiku Supporters by PlayMaker14: 2:13pm On Nov 08, 2022
ngadaAwo:
no dey take it personal ooo
I love obembet and e dey pain you gan
kikikikikiki
we dey sell handkerchief ooo
cry more.

I will do anything to kiss that lips kiss
Personal,? Na bro... She's not your sister wey guys dey sample anyhow. wink

2 Likes

Re: Apology To All Obidient, Tinubu And Atiku Supporters by ngadaAwo: 2:15pm On Nov 08, 2022
PlayMaker14:
e pain am ooo
kikikikikiki
obembet I love you oooo
kiss
come and kiss me quick kiss
Re: Apology To All Obidient, Tinubu And Atiku Supporters by PoliciaNLand: 2:15pm On Nov 08, 2022
PlayMaker14:

Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod
Rule 2
Re: Apology To All Obidient, Tinubu And Atiku Supporters by slivertongue: 2:17pm On Nov 08, 2022

1 Like

Re: Apology To All Obidient, Tinubu And Atiku Supporters by slivertongue: 2:19pm On Nov 08, 2022
obembet:

I just want us to realize that politicians are one. So I don't see reason to kill myself or lose my friend cos if them

SECONDED
Re: Apology To All Obidient, Tinubu And Atiku Supporters by Chnbanc: 2:19pm On Nov 08, 2022
obembet:

shataap!!!!
U r only trying to score a cheap point!
This Niger delta girl.. what do you know about politics?
Will u get your sorry ass into the oza room!!, that is where u belong!
Re: Apology To All Obidient, Tinubu And Atiku Supporters by obembet(f): 2:23pm On Nov 08, 2022
Chnbanc:
shataap!!!!
U r only trying to score a cheap point!
This Niger delta girl.. what do you know about politics?
Will u get your sorry ass into the oza room!!, that is where u belong!

Well, anyway you reason or see politics, forgive me if I have offended you before
Re: Apology To All Obidient, Tinubu And Atiku Supporters by DSC7: 2:27pm On Nov 08, 2022
I was surprised seeing obembet involved in political palava when she is supposed to be in sports section...

Just small bashing now she don dey apologize cheesy cheesy...

In Life:Never Start What you can't Finish...

Never Criticize what you don't Understand!!!

Lastly, the last picture you are portraying as Peter Obi trying to shake Tinubu should be taken down,,,, that person is not peter Obi,,,

2 Likes

Re: Apology To All Obidient, Tinubu And Atiku Supporters by Chnbanc: 2:35pm On Nov 08, 2022
obembet:

Well, anyway you reason or see politics, forgive me if I have offended you before
I wasn't expecting this!!
I expected you to fight back with words!
Don't let your emotions to grip you..
Don't tell me that you are fragile or perhaps a weakling..
What has come over you?
Don't make me believe you are getting Obidently dissident.. I guess u know the penalties..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Releases A New Hit Rap Song / Obasanjo A Failure, Unfit To Recommend President For Nigerians- Tinubu / What The North Are Saying About Tinubu On Buhari Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.