Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,738 members, 7,813,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

Atiku May Step down ... Support Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku May Step down ... Support Peter Obi (826 Views)

2023:Tinubu May Step Down Due To Incapacitation / APC Crisis: Mai Mala Buni May Step Down As Caretaker Committee Chairman / APC Crisis: Lawan May Step Down As Head Of Reconciliation Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku May Step down ... Support Peter Obi by Validated: 2:39pm On Nov 08, 2022
With they way things are now, Atiku and PDP have already lost 2023 elections. Peter Ob's LP is controlling their traditional SE and SS votes and about 70% of NC central votes. These are traditionally PDP votes. With Wike and his team out of favour with Atiku, the obvious thing to do is to cut his losses and move on hence, his decision to opt out of the race honourably, sooner than expected. Also the fact that PDP is cash strapped with poor funding and effect of the proposed Naira redesign, the lagacy parties, PDP and APC's plan to buy votes have become jeopardized.
Thirdly, the many crises in PDP, with factions rising everywhere has made Atiku to rethink his decision to run for 2023. Perhaps, God did not destined him to rule Nigeria.
In another news, Kwankwaso NNPP are in talks and looking at options on how to work together with LP to root out the old cargoes. Anyone who was observant at the last AriseTv debate would have heard Kwankwaso tell Peter Obi, "my brother, hold your SE votes tightly", implying, you hold what you have in the South,by denying PDP and I will hold what I have by denying APC.
This is game over for the "emilokan" and "namu na mune" crooners.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku May Step down ... Support Peter Obi by successmatters(m): 2:40pm On Nov 08, 2022
Ihink he has no options at this moment

2 Likes

Re: Atiku May Step down ... Support Peter Obi by successmatters(m): 2:41pm On Nov 08, 2022
Atiku is smart, his refusal to release money for the campaigns is a strategic move to stop him from much financial losses in the event he looes the elections.

Atiku was so smart he made Udom Emmanuel the chairman of the campaign, this is an attempt to empty the treasury of oil rich Akwa Ibom state grin

We already know why Okowa was chosen as the VP instead of Ugwuanyi or Ikpeazu, it was because Delta state oil wealth is important to Atiku foe election sponsorship grin

2 Likes

Re: Atiku May Step down ... Support Peter Obi by lhordspy: 2:44pm On Nov 08, 2022
I stopped reading when i got to 70% North central for Obi.

I am not even sure you have stepped a foot in any Northcentral state before. Just going by hearsay.

So Kogi, Niger, Kwara which controls almost like 56% of the total NC votes, will also be won by Obi , right?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku May Step down ... Support Peter Obi by successmatters(m): 2:45pm On Nov 08, 2022
lhordspy:

I am not even sure you have stepped a foot in any Northcentral state before. Just going by hearsay.

So Kogi, Niger, Kwara which controls almost like 56% of the total NC votes, will also be won by Obi , right?

That's a correct stat. Prepare yourself for the shock, everyone is tired of getting raped and killed.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku May Step down ... Support Peter Obi by Validated: 2:46pm On Nov 08, 2022
lhordspy:

Kogi is already 40% obedient. Same as Niger. It is only Kwara that APC has a hold.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku May Step down ... Support Peter Obi by slivertongue: 2:49pm On Nov 08, 2022
Not going to happen
Re: Atiku May Step down ... Support Peter Obi by lhordspy: 2:49pm On Nov 08, 2022
Validated:

Kogi is already 40% obedient. Same as Niger. It is only Kwara that APC has a hold.

Ok. I am done with you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku May Step down ... Support Peter Obi by Urheadmaster(m): 2:50pm On Nov 08, 2022
slivertongue:
Not going to happen

Bobo Chicago won't even think about it tongue
Re: Atiku May Step down ... Support Peter Obi by slivertongue: 2:52pm On Nov 08, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Bobo Chicago won't even think about it tongue

They should all go into the contest
Re: Atiku May Step down ... Support Peter Obi by duro4chang(m): 3:07pm On Nov 08, 2022
Impossible. impossible. Impossible

2 Likes

Re: Atiku May Step down ... Support Peter Obi by Felimax(m): 3:21pm On Nov 08, 2022
When kids are talking the best you do is to laff.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku May Step down ... Support Peter Obi by egbabiekperemo1: 3:30pm On Nov 08, 2022
Felimax:
When kids are talking the best you do is to laff.
Too many of them on nairaland. Seems like the current age range of most nairaland members are 18-25years. It's about time I retire from nairaland, person need to respect him old age before he collect insult from these kids

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku May Step down ... Support Peter Obi by Curious345: 3:36pm On Nov 08, 2022
lhordspy:

Ok. I am done with you.
you better be
Re: Atiku May Step down ... Support Peter Obi by Validated: 3:46pm On Nov 08, 2022
lhordspy:

Ok. I am done with you.
I am not your wife nor girlfriend. Why are you in pains now?

(1) (Reply)

This Tinubu Want To Kill Himself For Power, Dino Blast Tinubu / Presidential Candidate ‘alhaji Atiku Abubakar’ Speaks On PDP Crisis / El- Rufai- Bank Gives 500 Million Naira New Notes To A Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.